Home
TFF,

"A weekend has passed since FJB resumed his insults at the SOTU.

Everybody who matters (and a fair number who don’t) weighed in, and the scales are tipping very much against the president.

Actually, apart from the lies, fabrications, inventions, and poppycock, the old fornicator did O.K. if you tally up his “didn’ts”: Didn’t fall down. Didn’t wander across the stage looking lost. Didn’t shake hands with the Invisible Man. Didn't commit a Swalwell in front of the whole world.

That we know of.

On a brighter note, he also didn't whisper naughty things to an appointee’s wife. Or treat us to another hair-sniffing or feeling up a little girl. Maybe Joe has moved on from performance art?"

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/03/a_last_look_at_the_sotu.html

ya!

GWB
Shameful that he is the best we can do to lead our country.

I pray to God he's gone soon and permanently.
"Hurry Up Joe!"- - - - -RBG is saving you a seat right next to the fire!
I admit is couldn't watch the scoundrel any more. He is what he is and it ain't much. I watched enough of the official republican rebuttal for my eyes to glaze over before I cut it off. It's understandable considering who our speaker is. He acts like a Paul Ryan acolyte. We have a huge problem with all our elected congressmen and women in both houses. The establishment has infected our government and threatens our Republic.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Shameful that he is the best we can do to lead our country.

I pray to God he's gone soon and permanently.
He’s not the best. That’s why he was selected.
I think that his handlers have changed or increased his meds recently. I know all the lights aren't on, but he seems to be bumbling a bit less.
It's absolutely scary that that pathetic old pedophile sits in the oval office.
© 24hourcampfire