ya!

GWB
They're eating people...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1767769569266172368
Originally Posted by DMc

But wait! There's more:

https://twitter.com/Michael_Yon/status/1767620288961749440
That is not human.

And neither is anything that defends or assists it.

Added: For those that like to watch zombie movies, this is it. As close as you can get.
I also note that there seems to be a concerted effort afoot to ensure that the worst shit in the world heads to America. I would be betting there are kosher names at the top of the list of instigators.

You are at war, and it isn't with Russia.
biden admin. VS the American People
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by DMc

But wait! There's more:

https://twitter.com/Michael_Yon/status/1767620288961749440

Can't be real. He didn't use any hot sauce.
Originally Posted by poboy
biden admin. VS the American People

People should watch very closely to the things that happen in Haiti as it's what's going to happen here if things don't change.
The other dark meat. FFS this world needs a purge.
We had one of those experiences back in the ‘80s. Scum of the earth they are.
Another State turned to Waste by the District of Corruption..
I’m curious, where are the blue helmet brigades? They wanted to bring that all powerful force to govern us not long ago, why aren’t they there bringing peace and tranquility?
I thought that is what they are for?

Osky
Originally Posted by JSTUART
I also note that there seems to be a concerted effort afoot to ensure that the worst shit in the world heads to America. I would be betting there are kosher names at the top of the list of instigators.

You are at war, and it isn't with Russia.
Yep

That's because they'll have an effective fighting force when they turn off the power and water because their squad was never used to having it to begin with. They're importing people who are used to surviving WELL below the standard of living enjoyed by even the poorest American.

They armed the cartels, they can arm these guys and when they do and shut power/water/food/internet off. Shut down cell phones - who do you think will have their OODA loop disrupted the most? Who's going to be the most effective under that paradigm shift for day to day experience?
Watched that yesterday. Yeah, the Biden regime is ready to respond. Ready with blankets, debit cards, free cell phones, etc..
I know someone going on a cruise in two weeks. One of their stops is actually a luxury resort port in Haiti, with a high wall and armed patrols separating it from the chitthole.

I expect the ships captain will not make the stop if there is too much going on, but I was really surprised to find out that such a port even existed.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Watched that yesterday. Yeah, the Biden regime is ready to respond. Ready with blankets, debit cards, free cell phones, etc..

One thing that lefties the world over have in common is they erroneously believe that they can use other peoples money to spend their way out of anything.
Sink the MFERS, sharks are hungry
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

One thing that lefties the world over have in common is they erroneously believe that they can use other peoples money to spend their way out of anything.

If only we had told Hati that people get rich by simply raising the minimum wage.
Originally Posted by hanco
Sink the MFERS, sharks are hungry
At least send the Navy out there to take custody of them all, then bring them directly back to Port-au-Prince.
Originally Posted by Teal

That's because they'll have an effective fighting force when they turn off the power and water because their squad was never used to having it to begin with. They're importing people who are used to surviving WELL below the standard of living enjoyed by even the poorest American.

They armed the cartels, they can arm these guys and when they do and shut power/water/food/internet off. Shut down cell phones - who do you think will have their OODA loop disrupted the most? Who's going to be the most effective under that paradigm shift for day to day experience?

Effective?

Reminds me of Walter Sobchak describing Iraqis trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank.
Just saw that Marines are headed to the embassy. No details, but there must be a horde at the gates.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Effective?

Reminds me of Walter Sobchak describing Iraqis trying to find reverse in a Soviet tank.

They're used to crapping in the ditch, eating whatever crawls and not having pristine food and water for long periods of time. Compared to the average person who can't crap without their phone or reading material.

They'll be effective enough to do the work asked of them.
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Just saw that Marines are headed to the embassy. No details, but there must be a horde at the gates.

Would be what, the 5th embassy we've had to evacuate under Biden?
Well Andrew, that's because of his predecessor.
People of Florida had better make darn sure they ALL carry 24/7 once those animals hit our shore.
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

Would be what, the 5th embassy we've had to evacuate under Biden?

Oh come on now, who’s counting right?

I think the world would be better off these days with more “reap what you sow” and less “we’re here to bail you out”.

Osky
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Originally Posted by WYcoyote
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Don’t send a great white as that would be racist.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Effective?

They're used to crapping in the ditch, eating whatever crawls and not having pristine food and water for long periods of time. Compared to the average person who can't crap without their phone or reading material.

They'll be effective enough to do the work asked of them.

What would that be?

Collect bottles and cans along the roads? Strip copper?

There are more guns in eastern Montana than there are Haitians.
© 24hourcampfire