Home
Posted By: ol_mike Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
short clip 1:28. "POLITICIAN TALK".
Posted By: gsganzer Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
I get so frustrated with the lack of a "battle plan or tactics" by the Republicans. Why haven't the Republicans put together a montage of all the snippets, dating back to Reagan, of all the politicians (both R and D) talking about border security, immigration control, building walls, path to citizenship blah... blah... blah?

Clinton declared in one of his speeches "we're a nation of laws", Obama talked about what immigration reform should look like, Pelosi talked about additional walls, Schumer talked about "illegals".

Why are the Republicans not putting together a montage of these snippets and ramming it down the throats of the Dems?

Or, are the Republicans just as much a part of the problem? They had their chance for immigration reform during Bush and Trump and still never moved any legislation forward.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Uni-Party . . .
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Uni-Party . . .
Most of the republicans are part of the problem, not the solution!
Even the few good ones talk and bitch about stuff, but they never actually try to change anything.
Bitching I guess gets them enough support to get re-elected, but they have no interest in actually setting things straight. To do so makes them a target within the Republican Party. Consider how many fought against DJT when he was president!
This alone should be a wake-up call to voters, it everybody is either too stupid to realize or too comfortable to care.
It will eventually change, but people are gonna have to feel the actual pinch in order to wake up!
I fear by the time enough do, it’s gonna e too late.😒
Posted By: Winchester21 Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Compared to what? Biden?
Posted By: navlav8r Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
TDS. They hate Trump. Everything Trump did was bad, therefore anything that undoes what Trump accomplished is good, regardless of what they said about it 10, 15 or 20 years ago.
Posted By: Stump Buster Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: Redneck Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
"Why", you ask? Because they collectively have NO FREAKIN' BALLS!!!!
Posted By: MTGunner Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Obama is the puppet master. MTG
Posted By: Simplepeddler Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
oh Bill Clinton looking pretty good right now.
Posted By: Oldman03 Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24

Perfect example of 'Do what I say, Not what I do'.

Lying POS!
Posted By: ironbender Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24

Lying liars lie.

hint…
Posted By: rainshot Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
How'd that [bleep] work out?
Posted By: Stophel Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Originally Posted by MTGunner
Obama is the puppet master. MTG

No, he is not. He is just as much of a puppet as Biden or anyone else is. Gotta look beyond the White House.
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Stop and consider that their last three offerings were obama, hillary, biden. Consider yourself lucky that pol pot and stalin were already spoken for...though they probably got to vote dem in the last election.
Posted By: akrange Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Eli’s a Cum’n

Eli’s a Cum’n

Eli’s a Cummmmmm’nnnn

Better Harder Yoooooo Heart

Eli’s a Cum’n
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Big Mike says Obama can suck a golf all thru a garden hose.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Originally Posted by gsganzer
I get so frustrated with the lack of a "battle plan or tactics" by the Republicans. Why haven't the Republicans put together a montage of all the snippets, dating back to Reagan, of all the politicians (both R and D) talking about border security, immigration control, building walls, path to citizenship blah... blah... blah?

Clinton declared in one of his speeches "we're a nation of laws", Obama talked about what immigration reform should look like, Pelosi talked about additional walls, Schumer talked about "illegals".

Why are the Republicans not putting together a montage of these snippets and ramming it down the throats of the Dems?

Or, are the Republicans just as much a part of the problem? They had their chance for immigration reform during Bush and Trump and still never moved any legislation forward.
The simple short answer is for the most part the GOP is complicit.
Posted By: Stophel Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Controlled opposition.
Posted By: Crockettnj Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/13/24
Originally Posted by gsganzer
Or, are the Republicans just as much a part of the problem?

Enough of them, yes. I wager its not most, but close.
Posted By: carrollco Re: Obama ain't that bad - 03/14/24
You go to the zoo to see an African lion. Watch the video to see an African lying. Never should have been elected based on name alone. No birth certificate nor college records. Never was a US citizen.
© 24hourcampfire