Home
I don't know which of the apparent nominees this would help or hurt.

Jesse Ventura also mentioned...good man that he is, I wish RFK would stay out of it.

MAGA!
I didn’t know the guy was anywhere in the hunt still?

Osky
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Hard to be considered a serious candidate with such poor quality choices for a running mate.
Originally Posted by TreeMutt

Jesse Ventura also mentioned...good man that he is, I wish RFK would stay out of it.

MAGA!
The football player? WTF lol
Reagan was an actor. WTF
Originally Posted by Heym06
Reagan was an actor. WTF

With political experience at the state level.

Aaron's just good at staying in the spotlight, complaining about situations he creates and the occasional BS lie about cell phone coverage in California.
Steve Garvey couldn't beat Adam Schief, a scumbag of the first order. Sports fame ain't all it's cracked up to be in the political world, apparently.

L.W.
It sounds dumb but Rodgers is playing it right. Is there a better way to be President than VP to Kennedy?

Ventura's kid claims he wasn't offered it but RFK has his choice - meaning whomever was offered it said yes. The only other person I'm aware of is AR. Not saying it is him but could be I guess. Jets could basically IR him till election time is done and then when they lose, AR's back on the team.
Holy crap - this thing has legs.

Allegedly someone registered "Kennedy - Rodgers" as a web domain 2 weeks ago. Also - RFK has now said he'll announce his VP selection 3/26 from Oakland. Northern California - guess where Rodgers is from/played college ball?
The no-vax ticket.
RFK will suck in a lot of the anti vaxxers and those prone to conspiracy theories.
Some of these public fools are out to promote their "brand" instead of doing their job.
Aaron Rogers needs to work on winning football games, not politics.
There are no conspiracy theories. They are spoiler alerts.
😁
Who dis Arron fella?

Never heard of him.
Originally Posted by Teal
Holy crap - this thing has legs.

Allegedly someone registered "Kennedy - Rodgers" as a web domain 2 weeks ago. Also - RFK has now said he'll announce his VP selection 3/26 from Oakland. Northern California - guess where Rodgers is from/played college ball?
Lmao
Originally Posted by Calvin
RFK will suck in a lot of the anti vaxxers and those prone to conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy theories? You mean the stuff that turns out to be the truth almost all the time lol
Gunchamp it’s almost like the smoke and fire thing.

MAGA!
I agree... RFK should go RFaway...
Originally Posted by Nestucca
Gunchamp it’s almost like the smoke and fire thing.
Yup
Originally Posted by Redneck

MAGA!
I agree. Early on I thought that he may be able to pull dem votes away, but we know that will never happen. Unfortunately, we have too many dumbasses on our side and Im sure he will pull them away from Trump.

MAGA!

I think RFK hurts Biden more than DJT.
One of the dems method of installing slidin-biden in second term.

MAGA!

In my small sample, I have seen next to no Dems talking about voting for him. Unfortunately, Ive read and heard more on the right gushing over him. Hence my dumbass comment above lol
Fugging hilarious
WHY...........Who cares?
Originally Posted by gunchamp

MAGA!

In my small sample, I have seen next to no Dems talking about voting for him. Unfortunately, Ive read and heard more on the right gushing over him. Hence my dumbass comment above lol

Interesting. Mine's the opposite. Guy says he knows Biden's a pudding pop but can't vote for Trump cuz he's a Republican. RFK sounds sane to them so they can't be held responsible for Trump or Biden getting in.

I don't, personally, know anyone who voted Trump in 2020 who won't vote for him in 2024. I know 2 people who voted Biden that will vote Trump. Rest won't say or like the 1 RFK guy.
RFK Jr has not entered the race to siphon off votes from either candidate.

He was hired to enter the race and cause the very same speculation we are seeing on this forum. Who is he going to hurt the most.

This narrative will eventually be used to Justify the 2024 Steal. Millions of American know the 2020 election was stolen because the numbers just didn't add up.

In 2024 the narrative will be that Trump lost because millions and millions and millions of voters voted for RFK Jr. instead of Trump, thus keeping the pitchforks at bay and concealing the steal.

MAGA!

Interesting. Mine's the opposite. Guy says he knows Biden's a pudding pop but can't vote for Trump cuz he's a Republican. RFK sounds sane to them so they can't be held responsible for Trump or Biden getting in.

I don't, personally, know anyone who voted Trump in 2020 who won't vote for him in 2024. I know 2 people who voted Biden that will vote Trump. Rest won't say or like the 1 RFK guy.
Interesting. Hopefully yours is the correct one!
Originally Posted by steve4102

He was hired to enter the race and cause the very same speculation we are seeing on this forum. Who is he going to hurt the most.

This narrative will eventually be used to Justify the 2024 Steal. Millions of American know the 2020 election was stolen because the numbers just didn't add up.

In 2024 the narrative will be that Trump lost because millions and millions and millions of voters voted for RFK Jr. instead of Trump, thus keeping the pitchforks at bay and concealing the steal.
Thats what i have been afraid of honestly. He runs, they steal another and blame it on rfk pulling votes from trump
In my small sample, I have seen next to no Dems talking about voting for him.

Same here. I am awash in Democrats here. They loved Bernie S untiul they were informed that they werent supposed to.

The only people I ever hear talking about RFK are a couple Libertarians who usually seem to lean for the R candidates.

The left loathes Aron Rodgers due to his vacc comments.
RFK will hurt Trump bigly.

Lots of wishy washy R’s and independents will pull the lever for RFK.

If no-labels runs someone decent, it’s going to be a [bleep] show.
I don't think too many typical R voters, who like some of the things RFK is saying, will actually vote for him if his VP pick is such an obvious dope move like going for Rodgers.

Hard to take him even just a bit seriously if he goes that direction.
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Who dis Arron fella?

Never heard of him.

NFL Quarterback lol this sounds like a joke.
Originally Posted by Riverc
Who dis Arron fella?

Never heard of him.

I don't follow the NFL

It's on the Official Campfire Boycott List (OCBL)

Just like Patagonia clothes, Bud Light.............

you know.
Who dis Arron fella?

Never heard of him.

He refused the vax.
Who dis Arron fella?

Never heard of him.

He refused the vax.

And smartly so.
Who dis Arron fella?

Never heard of him.

He refused the vax.
So did I good for him.
Who dis Arron fella?

Never heard of him.

He refused the vax.
So did I good for him.
Who dis Arron fella?

Never heard of him.

I don't follow the NFL

It's on the Official Campfire Boycott List (OCBL)

Just like Patagonia clothes, Bud Light.............

you know.
Hey wasn't directed at you I meant It's a joke RFK Jr is wanting a NFL quarterback as his running mate.
Not the best pick, but look at the laughing hyena we currently have as VP !
Originally Posted by gunswizard

ARdgers is far smarter than Kamala. Saying he's a terrible choice may be true in a vacuum, but we arent.

RFK and AR will be a net negative for trump where it matters- in swing states with wishy R's.
Originally Posted by steve4102

Huh. Food for thought, there.
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Originally Posted by gunswizard

ARdgers is far smarter than Kamala. Saying he's a terrible choice may be true in a vacuum, but we arent.

RFK and AR will be a net negative for trump where it matters- in swing states with wishy R's.

The wolves are out for him already - rehashing his take on Sandy Hook. He claimed it never happened. 100% made up, all crisis actors. Aaron HATED the soft on him press in GB, he avoided much of the harder press in NY due to playing only 5 snaps last fall. He's gonna go full turtle with the a presidential run press who will focus on him rather than Biden.
© 24hourcampfire