Home
This looks like more trouble for fat fannie willis.
The old saying "karma can be a bitch" is about to come down on fat fannies punkin head.
And I hope it puts an end to her corrupt and politically biased "job".

LINK: https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/03/16/fani-willis-contempt-n2171487

Sad state of affairs here in this once great and somewhat just country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
If she did nothing wrong then why doesn't she comply? After all it is not as if she had executive privilege as Navarro did.
Throw her sorry fuggin non compliant ass in jail! Won’t hold my breath on ANYTHING happening to her!
Oooh look, a republican made an almost threat to maybe do possibly something. Teflon Fanny is amused.
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
Oooh look, a republican made an almost threat to maybe do possibly something. Teflon Fanny is amused.

BINGO

More Trouble for Fani Willis as Another Hammer Is Set to Drop From the House Judiciary Committee

The House Judiciary Committee is a toothless joke. They hold hearings, nothing more. They have no powder to indict or punish. All they can do is make recommendations and referrals, non of which are ever followed, most are laughed at.

Hell, they can't even punish those that sit before them and lie through their teeth.

Jim Jordan is just Trey Gowdy without the hair, all talk and no action.
IIRC, some crazy guy on tha Far said the biotch done went an stepped in tha Trump Quicksand.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Timbermaster

BINGO

More Trouble for Fani Willis as Another Hammer Is Set to Drop From the House Judiciary Committee

The House Judiciary Committee is a toothless joke. They hold hearings, nothing more. They have no powder to indict or punish. All they can do is make recommendations and referrals, non of which are ever followed, most are laughed at.

Hell, they can't even punish those that sit before them and lie through their teeth.

Jim Jordan is just Trey Gowdy without the hair, all talk and no action.

Wrong again.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
She has truly taken the poison pill. They couldn't have chosen a more deserving criminal to indict and try Trump. She is dirty from the core out,.
Fani needs her fanny in an orange jumpsuit.
Originally Posted by RicG
Fani needs her fanny in a Darkie Continent.
wink
Dat's racis! She done got herself one of dem "Law don't apply to me" cards.
Oh Lord, won’t you buy me a ton of napalm?
She says she didn’t do it, but I know that’s wrong!
has anything Jim Jordan threatened ever come to pass?
No worries for her. Protected species.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
has anything Jim Jordan threatened ever come to pass?
No never, neither has anything that came out of the House Judiciary Committee, not counting the schit they pulled on Trump
RicG: I agree!
I wonder if fat fannie willis could possibly get her orange jumpsuit on backwards?

Wilkeshunter: Alas indeed fat fannie IS a double protected species in the "swamp" these days.
But maybe the Georgia BAR Association can humble this deceitful bitch a notch or two?
Not holding my breath.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Georgia is crooked as a barrel of snakes as a state. But this case has visibility. If she doesn’t get disbarred she will came dang close. I doubt the crooked dems want to be aligned with her. I think she hung herself out to dry.
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
RicG: I agree!
I wonder if fat fannie willis could possibly get her orange jumpsuit on backwards?

Wilkeshunter: Alas indeed fat fannie IS a double protected species in the "swamp" these days.
But maybe the Georgia BAR Association can humble this deceitful bitch a notch or two?
Not holding my breath.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

I think they’re cut a little on the large size so she could easily fit in a backwards jumpsuit.
Sheeboon Chuck a Lucka

We live in a World where we’ve let Illegitimate People take Control of All that was Good .

“We the People “ either live with it or like an Ambush You fight Your Way Out ..

There’s No other Way to Live ..

On their Terms or Ours ..

Grab their Belt Buckle and Don’t Let Go or take a Knee Bitches..
© 24hourcampfire