Home
Interesting investigation following the Jan 6 committee and their BS methods, lies, and deflections- and Liz Cheney seems to be in the middle of it. Maybe this will finally shut her up?

Investigation into Jan 6 Committee
If you think anything will ever happen to her because of it, you are demented.
Not Likely. Swamp immunity.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Yep - they're batting a 1000

Justice MAY prevail IF Trump is elected.
May the fleas of 1000 Camels infest her private area, if they already don't! lol
You would have better chances of blowing all your savings on lottery tickets. That ugly one is protected.
Expecting justice from a corrupt system is like believing that stripper at the club really likes you.
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

That is the only way and clean house from top to bottom.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Expecting justice from a corrupt system is like believing that stripper at the club really likes you.

And wants to make you a sandwich.
Sheister: She SHOULD get her just rewards but she is a quadruple protected swamp rat!
#1: = She is a liberal
#2: = She is a "back stabbing" rino
#3: = She is a bull dagger/woman
#4: = She has TDS (Trump derangement syndrome!)
Chances of her getting her deserved punishments absofuckinlutely ZERO.
Sad that.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
I find the negative attitude towards strippers completely unwarranted!
Never cared for that bitch
Originally Posted by KillerBee
May the fleas of 1000 Camels infest her private area, if they already don't! lol

Feel sorry for the fleas. Like the Skynard song...oooh that smell.
Originally Posted by Sheister
Interesting investigation following the Jan 6 committee and their BS methods, lies, and deflections- and Liz Cheney seems to be in the middle of it. Maybe this will finally shut her up?

That link is a mine field of pop up’s and irrelevant click trash. Fugh that schitt
At the worst, these revelations will be a mere speed bump for Liz.
Emanuel going to make a Example of one of these Femma Nazi’s

Lizard seems like a perfect Target

All the other ones had armor but Lizard doesn’t..

Thar She Blow’s

The White Whale ..
I'm sure that any investigation will discover that, there were mistakes made, but there was no intent. Along with a resurrection of the famous "There's nothing there that any reasonable prosecutor would pursue". Of course; if Liz were republican and connected to Donald Trump, she would have been in jail by now.
If she or any of the committee are punished for their crime it will be decided by the new congress and prosecuted by the DOJ. If we can manage to elect enough true constitutional conservatives to congress they will hold them accountable. No person that sat in judgement on that committee should be allowed to hold any office ever again. They should all serve prison time as felons.
Edit to say that honest prosecutors and the judiciary ran by people that honor their oath and protect the constitution and rule of law will be needed to prosecute.
kabuki theater. ain't nothing going to happen to a life long swamp creature...
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler

Ha, funny guy!
Originally Posted by 22250rem
I'm sure that any investigation will discover that, there were mistakes made, but there was no intent. Along with a resurrection of the famous "There's nothing there that any reasonable prosecutor would pursue". Of course; if Liz were republican and connected to Donald Trump, she would have been in jail by now.

There isn't going to be any investigation.

What did fleas do to deserve this?
Originally Posted by Steve

What did fleas do to deserve this?

Poor bastards... frown
I concur!
Nothing at all going to happen to daddy's little girl.
Originally Posted by 007FJ
Not Likely. Swamp immunity.

PREZACTLY.

Wake me when Lying Hiden Biden, Hillary, The Traitorous Muzzy Halfican, Comey, and Eric Holder are all in GITMO.

Fact.

Look around the corner to see what they're trying to hide.
Originally Posted by RMiller2

And believing the Union wants the best for you is like believing that stripper wants to marry you and make a wonderful drama free life for you........
Originally Posted by guy57
She’s her Daddy’d daughter all right. That acorn didn’t fall far from the tree.

DF
She’s a Fungus

And Her Daddy thinks we’re all Quails
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

I think back to when Dick Cheney was a common everyday phrase. Reminds me of what a gullible fool I was back then.
Originally Posted by Sheister

If it goes like Jim Jordan's farcical Impeachment effort, she needn't lose any sleep at night.
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

DF

I think back to when Dick Cheney was a common everyday phrase. Reminds me of what a gullible fool I was back then.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

And believing the Union wants the best for you is like believing that stripper wants to marry you and make a wonderful drama free life for you........

It is nuts how you can insert union into any conversation. I just work where I will be paid the most. Just trying to earn a living. Also the reason I don't call people rats, they are just people trying to make a living too.
Originally Posted by 12344mag

It is nuts how you can insert union into any conversation. I just work where I will be paid the most. Just trying to earn a living. Also the reason I don't call people rats, they are just people trying to make a living too.

The difference is that the pukes like Cheney are trying to make a living by selling our country down the river to the highest bidder

In her case its the Illuminous Rothschilds Nazi World Order and WEFs Satanic Globalist Cabal.

She's a dead biotch walking.

There is a reason for the Panic in DC.

Public trials will begin in January of 2025 for many not already tried in Military Tribunals.

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Probably so toxic they couldn't survive. Cockroaches on the other hand might have chance.
PJ
Kinda amazing that she has the same last name as that POS Dick Cheney...

Weird ain't it.
Kinda like that commie on "the View"... named McCain

Weird
We’re just beginning the Next Cultural Revolution but this time it’s going to be between two heavily armed Cultures

The White Supremacist Don’t Have F-16 or Millions of Illegals with Guns

Coco Mellon circa 2022
A model in the making is Haiti. Gangs, armed and roaming the streets. Govt has surrendered.

Other side of the island, the Dominican Republic, altogether different scenario. They’re an orderly country. Check out their fence keeping Haitians out.

Fences work. Florida bracing to keep them out. Brandon wanting to bring them in.

Kinda like the Palestinians, they’re toxic, nobody with good sense wants them. Maybe our govt is devoid of good sense. Ya reckon?

Go figure that.

DF
Originally Posted by PJGunner

Probably so toxic they couldn't survive. Cockroaches on the other hand might have chance.
PJ

Wrong roaches.
© 24hourcampfire