Home
And that's just the beginning of this thing....

It will also "ascertain the mental state of people in images along with identifying characteristics.

This is the same system that matched 28 members of congress to random mugshots.

Who posts gun pics online anyway? LOL. I can't recall doing it in a long time. Just makes no sense to me really.
Originally Posted by rost495
Who posts gun pics online anyway? LOL. I can't recall doing it in a long time. Just makes no sense to me really.

yes asking for troubles
Are you surprised?
Well....At least they'll know what they're up against.
Not just posting on-line, emails, text messages, Gunbroker searches, CC purchases, etc.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Not just posting on-line, emails, text messages, Gunbroker searches, CC purchases, etc.
Yup. They are tracking everything. What Snowden told us was just the start of the insanity. Musk is developing so much of this kind of tech and it will 100% be used in a bad way against the people. Crazy times
never let anyone know what you have, sure Stupidity
[Linked Image]
Its not new. Its been going on.

Personally I could care less really. They will come when they come. You will either be ready or you won't. Problem is its going to be insignificant and not worth fighting for your life over to get you out. Then they will pile on all kinds of BS and you will never see the light of day. Much like the idiots that were doing NOTHING but still went inside the capitol January 6. This evil enemy of the USA will not come out and fight a fair battle. Those days are over. The enemy is just like the keyboard commandos mouthing off via keyboard but face to face would run like heck.
I don't even know how to post !
If you haven’t posted any pictures of guns, you are 100% safe from this type of overreach. (🤣)
Then they know I have a sniper set up. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Yup. They are tracking everything. What Snowden told us was just the start of the insanity. Musk is developing so much of this kind of tech and it will 100% be used in a bad way against the people. Crazy times

FBI's using tech developed by Bezos.

Elon just released GROK, but he's made it open source and uncensored. It has none of the leftist PC controls built into it.
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by FatCity67
[Linked Image from i.redd.it]

Polish dueling pistol. 9 3/16 mm
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by gunchamp

FBI's using tech developed by Bezos.

More likely Bezos, Google and all the rest are using tech developed by our government
I have a 10 mm but it seems like it's ALWAYS the one missing when I need it...
That's just standard practice in a police state. Our resident libs approve.
"The FBI is "about" to initiate this system." My money sez it already has been using it for a good time.
I love this thread..
The problem with this AI crap, and Musk has said this, is that it's only as accurate as the input. So if a left wing nut job is behind anything AI, it's going to "think" like them.
Carnivore, banned by Congress, by any other name, is still alive, improved and working in the US. Not one thing that the government gets, develops or knows is every thrown away or destroyed, not ever. Obozo the Last said it was his secret program. He needed some artificial intellegence.
Originally Posted by DaveinWV
"The FBI is "about" to initiate this system." My money sez it already has been using it for a good time.

Your money is safe.

Eric308 approves 100%.
Think,
ATF knowing who has purchased Oil Filters, Solvent Cans, FR Triggers, Pistol Braces, etc.

FBI know the names and addresses of thousands of people that attended Jan 6

FBI creating a data base of Parents that attend school board meetings.

The list is endless…
Think,
ATF knowing who has purchased Oil Filters, Solvent Cans, FR Triggers, Pistol Braces, etc.

The list is endless…

You ever buy a hunting license? Possession of a fire arm is sort of implied and you'll be on the list until proven otherwise.
Originally Posted by Teal
Think,

The list is endless…

You ever buy a hunting license? Possession of a fire arm is sort of implied and you'll be on the list until proven otherwise.
Just wait till the Feds pounce on those they have in their data base cross referencing those that purchase hunting licenses, purchase firearms through an FFL etc. and those that purchase Marijuana or have a medical pot card.

Instant felons by the millions.
Meh, if you are here, and they are so inclined, they can identify you. Rest assured, this forum is being monitored. Actually, using open source intel is smart.
The UK just announced that they need a Global, all encompassing database of luxury watches...

I wonder if they will include Michael Byrd's from Jan 6.

Or will it just say "file not found"?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Meh, if you are here, and they are so inclined, they can identify you. Rest assured, this forum is being monitored. Actually, using open source intel is smart.

Not if those in the knQw use secret back channel comms, and write things like CYA, FBY, etc.

It fools the algo’s.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Not if those in the knQw use secret back channel comms, and write things like CYA, FBY, etc.

It fools the algo’s.

lololololol
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

It fools the algo’s.
B9ng0.
Originally Posted by steveredd1

yes asking for troubles

Isaiah 39 ...
Whatever.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]
For the paranoid, boat-accident season is upon us.
Originally Posted by ironbender
For the paranoid, boat-accident season is upon us.

Yoko says Ski accident season is not over yet.
© 24hourcampfire