Home
The fat kahunt running for Gov at it again with false flags

https://x.com/ryandbusse/status/1770551903946002824?s=46
Why is advocating for keeping a place nice considered "evil"?
I sure hope Montana voters don’t fall for this azzhole!
Ryan Busse is a pos.
Keep Montana White = Keep Montana Low Crime.
He probably paid someone to distribute them so he could use them for a photo op.
Whoever is doing that should go post ‘em on the reservations. It could be a rite of passage for their young men.
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Whoever is doing that should go post ‘em on the reservations. It could be a rite of passage for their young men.

That would make a great YT video.
Originally Posted by SCRUBS
He probably paid someone to distribute them so he could use them for a photo op.
Yep that was my first thought- a typical politician move.
BuzzH likely did it for $30
Originally Posted by SCRUBS

Bingo
Originally Posted by BCBH
Why is advocating for keeping a place nice considered "evil"?
Why is the "Great Wall of China" in Jerusalem?
These signs are always planted by the persons who need to look like they are “taking a stand” against an invisible boogeyman.
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Keep Montana White = Keep Montana Low Crime.
Yup
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
These signs are always planted by the persons who need to look like they are “taking a stand” against an invisible boogeyman.
Common dem/commie tactic, create your own opposition. And now we have thousands of Chinese posing online as wacko conservatives to further muddy the water.
I've been in MT a long time, I can't remeber being invited to any white nationalist meetings. Maybe I hang around the wrong crowd of conservatives.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
I've been in MT a long time, I can't remeber being invited to any white nationalist meetings. Maybe I hang around the wrong crowd of conservatives.

Been thinking about getting a JBS chapter started again.
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Ryan Busse is a pos.
No, he is a hen pecked pussi. Read up on how he came to his epiphany concerning guns.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Ryan Busse is a pos.
No, he is a hen pecked pussi. Read up on how he came to his epiphany concerning guns.

Busse is a beta-bitch. His crazy looking libtard wife wears the pants in that relationship.

He never had an issue with the firearm industry when he was padding his retirement fund. Only when he retired did he take his "moral stand" against the evil US firearm industry. He is a bha grifter. That is all.

I posted the above a week ago. I am aware.
© 24hourcampfire