Home
I've been using a flip phone and really dont want one of those big ones. A couple weeks ago, the pouch that I carry my phone in fell apart and I've probably looked in 10-12 stores and haven't been able to find another one that will fit my phone. So I been carrying it around in my pants pocket. The same pocket I carry my knife in and now the outside screen is broke. I'm guessing my knife put pressure on the screen and it's all white now. The inside screen still works, but now I cant see who is calling.

This sucks!
Congrats smirk
I like my flip phone, they’re pretty tough. But I found out you can’t run over them with 1ton truck!
A good friend has been a flipper forever and refused to get a smart phone until he finally had to in order to see texts and emails. You can do quite a lot with smart phones. There use to be a guy that showed up at gunshows years ago that made leather cases for your phone. They were custom and fit perfectly. I need to find him again because walmart cases are the pits.
I have a fli[ smaty phone, the size of a pack of cigarettes
My dad is in his late 70s and was a flip phone guy forever. He needed a new phone badly and my sister went out on a limb and gave him iPhone 14 for Christmas. My mom was about to blow a gasket because she thought she would be dealing with his frustration trying to learn the damn thing. I felt for her because I knew how resistant he has been over the years.

We were all shocked that he picked up on it well within the first week of having it. He really likes it and is able to do much more than he ever could before.
JFC does the VHS still flash 12:00???
Originally Posted by wabigoon
I have a fli[ smaty phone, the size of a pack of cigarettes

You never disappoint
Originally Posted by Oldman03
I've been using a flip phone and really dont want one of those big ones. A couple weeks ago, the pouch that I carry my phone in fell apart and I've probably looked in 10-12 stores and haven't been able to find another one that will fit my phone. So I been carrying it around in my pants pocket. The same pocket I carry my knife in and now the outside screen is broke. I'm guessing my knife put pressure on the screen and it's all white now. The inside screen still works, but now I cant see who is calling.

This sucks!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Coming up next

The new kiosks inside MacDonnells

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I feel your pain. A couple of years ago I had to replace mine…..it would cost substantially more to get a “flip” as compared to a refurbished “smart” phone with much more capabilities. I try to never or very rarely use the damn thing! memtb
I’m 44 and technology averse. I bought a Tundra in 2020 because it was basically a 13 year old truck with knobs instead of sensory buttons. I hate digital everything because it always fails.

All that being said as the setup that I’d be lost without everything I can do on my iPhone.
Get an Android RAZR, it closes to half it size and is protected.
https://www.lively.com/phones/jitterbug-flip2/

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Congrats, nicely done!
I have a.smartphone because I had to have one to read email when I was working. I could be perfectly happy with a.flip phone. I do use a couple of apps because I can but I don't enjoy playing with a phone like most everyone you see.
Oldman03: I loved my flip-phone but my carrier (Verizon?) cancelled service to that antiquity several years ago.
I am getting up to speed on my new "super-phone" and am impressed with its amazing picture taking abilities and quality of photos.
These new "super-phones" can do an incredible number of amazing things - most of which save me time and trouble and enable me to do things (including not getting lost in strange cities!).
I recommend that you "get with the new program" and schitcan that flip-phone.
Times are a changin.
Hold into the wind
VrmintGuy
Flip smart phone

https://cellification.com/products/...7zDrEFqQ4dS2bnU39nPvdRnyHPpieaYWbOh8h2QA
Thats what I have but it is an Android RAZR

This sucks!
You likely have a setting where you can flip the phone open to see the screen, then decide if you want to hit the green answer button.

Something like answer on opening…..on/off
Originally Posted by ironbender

This sucks!
You likely have a setting where you can flip the phone open to see the screen, then decide if you want to hit the green answer button.

Something like answer on opening…..on/off

Ironbender, you hit the nail on the head. Of course, I didn't know where it was or that it actually existed..... I got a friends daughter (12 year old) to fix it for me. Took her about a minute.
👍
© 24hourcampfire