Home
,,,time to put a set back in the WH
Assault still a capital crime in Texas? Fingers crossed.
Yeah it’s a felony to assault an officer (official) here. Hope they caught all of them. They can be tried and punished.
FAFO

We need much more of this rather than the bullshi-te “I’m a man of the nineties” weak wristed, soft hand, effeminate, uni-party ignorance.

Most of our leaders wouldn’t even know what a set of balls were if they had a couple in their mouth.
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
From the linked article.

. They face misdemeanor rioting charges.

. One of those migrants is 21-year-old Honduran Junior Evaristo-Benitez. He is being held in the El Paso County jail and is facing charges that include assault on a public servant, a felony.
Charge the "authorities" who refuse to assist, with aiding and abetting - go after them in state courts.
Loza likes Texas and gives y'all his support.

Parental Warning..............it's a strong message wink

Originally Posted by mark shubert
Charge the "authorities" who refuse to assist, with aiding and abetting - go after them in state courts.
Not only the authorities, but the NGO's providing assistance to the "refugees" Starting at the top of their hierarchies
The guy who can't stand up is standing up for the law. Huraw for Abbot.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
From the linked article.

. They face misdemeanor rioting charges.

. One of those migrants is 21-year-old Honduran Junior Evaristo-Benitez. He is being held in the El Paso County jail and is facing charges that include assault on a public servant, a felony.

Steve, go work on your sense of humor. 😂
…and Poof, just like that, they were gone.

El Paso judge released the illegals, blaming the El Paso DA’s Office for lack of preparation and “not being ready”.

“ It is the ruling of the court that all the rioting participation cases will be released on their own recognizance”

Way to go DA, so much for your balls, can’t even get the paperwork done in time.
i have no clue if he is, but if he is a liberal or a soros da,he probably did it on purpose
It wouldn’t have amounted to a darn thing anyway. Everything is sand bagged for them.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
i have no clue if he is, but if he is a liberal or a soros da,he probably did it on purpose
Doesn’t have to be a Soros Guy for this, a Bush Dynasty Republican will do just fine.
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Its El Paso. nothing but liberals.
© 24hourcampfire