Posted By: wabigoon NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/30/24
Pulling for a team?

GO IOWA!!
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/30/24
Geaux Tigers!
Posted By: jwp475 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/30/24
Geaux Tigers
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/30/24
N C State! Go Wolfpack! Menโ€™s team too!!
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Pulling for a team?

GO IOWA!!

Do you think Katelynn Clarke has a penis?
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Pulling for a team?

GO IOWA!!

Bernard fantasies about dicks even while watching womenโ€™s BB. Imagine that. ๐Ÿคฎ

And as per usual, shows about as much โ€œclassโ€ as LSUโ€™s Angel Reese. ๐Ÿคช

And her name is Caitlin Clark, dumbass.
LSU
Posted By: wabigoon Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/30/24
Good amateur sports.
Iowa dominated the first half.

Colorado canโ€™t shoot for schitt.

Iowa leads 48-35 at halftime.

Caitlin scored 15 points with 8 assists.
Iowa wins 89-68. Clark had 29 points.

Sets up the epic rematch between Iowa and LSU on Monday night.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/30/24
Iowa all the way. Count on it, bet on it.
N
Posted By: rong Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/30/24
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

Haven't followed,is that the finals?

Ne're mind,just googlifued it
Originally Posted by rong

Haven't followed,is that the finals?

Final 8.
Posted By: wabigoon Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/30/24
Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think any Iowa team has won it all?
I watched some of the Iowa game. Good Lord, Colorado has some giant, 6-4 and 285 pound nigro players, I wonder if they are trannies. Rocky Mountain Bigfoot, perhaps.

Caitlyn made some fantastic passes and a few good shots.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I watched some of the Iowa game. Good Lord, Colorado has some giant, 6-4 and 285 pound nigro players, I wonder if they are trannies. Rocky Mountain Bigfoot, perhaps.

LOL. Yep. Must suck getting beat by a bunch of skinny white girls! ๐Ÿ˜‚

WTF was up with the Colorado player wearing the โ€œBatmanโ€ mask ??? ๐Ÿคช
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
South Carolina should win it all.
I have enjoyed Oregon State's run so far.

In the Elite eight they have South Carolina -that will be tough.
Posted By: Hogwild7 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
I am not an SC fan they just look the best to me.
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by Hogwild7
I am not an SC fan they just look the best to me.

I do believe it is their year.
Posted By: Redneck Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Pulling for a team?

GO IOWA!!

It's becoming obvious that YOU don't...
Posted By: smokepole Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

LOL. Yep. Must suck getting beat by a bunch of skinny white girls! ๐Ÿ˜‚

WTF was up with the Colorado player wearing the โ€œBatmanโ€ mask ??? ๐Ÿคช

She broke her nose a while back. Classy thread, this.
Posted By: memtb Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
Pulling for a team?

GO IOWA!!

So sorry! I gotta pull for my hometown teamโ€ฆโ€ฆ.Go Tigers! memtb
Posted By: wabigoon Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
That's the fun of it like, Schoolhouse Rock, "Yay, I'm for the other team."
Longhorns just got beat by NC ST Wolfpack girls. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
That was a great game by the Wolfpack! Very fast pace. Really enjoyed it since I am an NC State fan.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 03/31/24
Whoa! NC State men's team and women's team in the final four! Historic first.
Posted By: Mike_S Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by Sakoluvr
Whoa! NC State men's team and women's team in the final four! Historic first.
Uh no. UConn did it twice. And might do it again.

Forgot to add they both won. 2004 and 2014.
Posted By: Sakoluvr Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
No, meant to say historic first for NC State teams.
Posted By: Davelefty Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Minn State men's and women's teams - both Div II national champs
Posted By: Cretch Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Pulling for Iowa now since IU got beat by S. Carolina. IU almost pulled it out after being down by 22 in the 3rd quarter and then came back to get within 2 before losing by 4. They showed they S. Carolina could be vulnerable, but I wouldn't bet against them.
Posted By: Scotty Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
I will have to go for Iowa.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
I think the LSU Vs. Iowa will be the best game of the series. They are the closest match teams. I believe the score will come down to a point or three. Exciting basketball.
For the first time I am actually looking forward to a womans sporting event. Iowa Vs, LSU will be on the TV tomorrow.
Posted By: bluefish Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by EIB0879
Geaux Tigers!

Nah, Caitlin will make it her business to swish 3s all night over Reese. Hawkeyes for the win.
BY TIM BOOTH
Updated 10:02 PM EDT, March 31, 2024
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) โ€” The 3-point line for the womenโ€™s NCAA Tournament at Moda Center had a discrepancy in distance at each end of the court that went unnoticed through four games over two days before Texas and North Carolina State were informed of the problem ahead of their Elite Eight matchup on Sunday.

The teamsโ€™ coaches agreed to play Sundayโ€™s game as scheduled with the mismatched 3-point lines rather than delay it, the NCAA said in a statement. N.C. State beat Texas 76-66 to advance to the Final Four.

โ€œThe NCAA was notified (Sunday) that the 3-point lines on the court at Moda Center in Portland are not the same distance. The NCAA staff and womenโ€™s basketball committee members on site consulted with the two head coaches who were made aware of the discrepancy. All parties elected to play a complete game on the court as is, rather than correcting the court and delaying the game,โ€ Lynn Holzman, the NCAAโ€™s vice president of womenโ€™s basketball, said in a statement.

Holzman said all lines would be measured after practices concluded on Sunday evening and the correct markings would be on the floor ahead of Mondayโ€™s game between Southern California and UConn.
Posted By: SKane Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Breakdown of how the country will be rooting:

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Posted By: memtb Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by SKane

๐Ÿ˜‚ memtb
Posted By: JGRaider Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Ha! Probably not far off the truth Scott. I'm one of those that's not quite sure if I like/pull for Clark and Co or not. I've seen enough to know she's obviously a generational talent, but sure can whine and cry with the best of them. Should be a great matchup. Mulkey and Co are always ready whether a guy likes them or not and you can't deny her accomplishments, and I sort of like the fact that she doesn't take crap off of anyone, anywhere, ever. Should be lots of hard playing and schittttalking (mainly by LSU) that's for sure, which is why I'm going to watch it.
Posted By: SKane Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Ha! Probably not far off the truth Scott. I'm one of those that's not quite sure if I like/pull for Clark and Co or not. I've seen enough to know she's obviously a generational talent, but sure can whine and cry with the best of them. Should be a great matchup. Mulkey and Co are always ready whether a guy likes them or not and you can't deny her accomplishments, and I sort of like the fact that she doesn't take crap off of anyone, anywhere, ever. Should be lots of hard playing and schittttalking (mainly by LSU) that's for sure, which is why I'm going to watch it.

Agreed on all counts.

I never thought I'd see a day that I was even remotely invested in a women's basketball game but here I am. laugh
Posted By: 5sdad Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
"Who Can Act Like a Bigger Ass II - the Rematch"
Posted By: EIB0879 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by bluefish
Originally Posted by EIB0879
Geaux Tigers!

Nah, Caitlin will make it her business to swish 3s all night over Reese. Hawkeyes for the win.

You can't deny Clark is probably the best woman basketball player of all time.

But LSU has the advantage in bench strength and coaching.

One thing I was thinking about yesterday is where will Iowa be next year without Clark? I know LSU will be back if Kim is still coaching.

Looking forward to a good game tonight.
Posted By: flatfish11 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Gotta go with the the team that has some class. That isn't LSU.
[quote=flatfish11]Gotta go with the the team that has some class. That isn't LSU.

Kim looked like a New Orleans hooker at Saturdays game!
Posted By: pete53 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
got my fingers crossed for IOWA for a win ! LSU and that toxic coach play dirty women`s basketball ,so i would sure hope LSU loses tonight and a big scoring lose would be great ! this women`s college basketball game Iowa vs. LSU tonight may be the biggest game ever played and may be bigger than the final 4 games this year ? let`s hope Catlin and Iowa ladies are on at the three pt. line and Reese fouls out early with her dirty play. GO IOWA ! Pete53
Originally Posted by ronwethington
[quote=flatfish11]Gotta go with the the team that has some class. That isn't LSU.

More like a PIMP. Sheโ€™d go broke as a hooker.
Originally Posted by pete53
got my fingers crossed for IOWA for a win ! LSU and that toxic coach play dirty women`s basketball ,so i would sure hope LSU loses tonight and a big scoring lose would be great ! this women`s college basketball game Iowa vs. LSU tonight may be the biggest game ever played and may be bigger than the final 4 games this year ? let`s hope Catlin and Iowa ladies are on at the three pt. line and Reese fouls out early with her dirty play. GO IOWA ! Pete53

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Originally Posted by SKane

LOL ! But probably true! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Originally Posted by ronwethington

She is not a New Orleans hooker! Unless she is in New Orleans! LOL!
Posted By: pete53 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24

LOL ! But probably true! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป[/quote]

> i like the map ! , i do believe people are tired of that toxic coach and those mouthy lip haired beast women at LSU

LOL ! But probably true! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

> i like the map ! , i do believe people are tired of that toxic coach and those mouthy lip haired beast women at LSU[/quote]
I believe you're correct!
Posted By: IA_fog Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24

Truth NBN Reese should have been disqualified for her mouthing the ucla coach totally NBN and classless
Originally Posted by IA_fog

Truth NBN Reese should have been disqualified for her mouthing the ucla coach totally NBN and classless
She should've been suspended for the hair pull against South Carolina. Nothing was called. They let this classless behavior go on and then complain when they start fighting. I predict that the popularity of women's basketball will drop like a stone when C.C is done. People are watching her not the thugs from LSU.
Posted By: 5sdad Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/01/24
Mulkey make anyone else think of Nancy Grace?
Fights make it more watchable
Reese is a joke. She's hurt so bad that she has to hop off the court on one foot only to return a minute later without a limp! Looks like WWE!
Way to go Iowa Girls & Caitlin Clark ! She scored 41 points! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Classless Reese had only 17 and fouled out. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope Iowa wins it all !
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/02/24
Bump for the good gals.
Posted By: Redneck Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/02/24
Way to go Iowa Girls & Caitlin Clark ! She scored 41 points! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Classless Reese had only 17 and fouled out. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope Iowa wins it all !
+1
Posted By: Davelefty Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/03/24
Is it true LSU skipped the playing of the National Anthem at several games, including the tourney?
Originally Posted by Davelefty
Is it true LSU skipped the playing of the National Anthem at several games, including the tourney?

Believe they did it all season.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/04/24
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

When confronted Mulkey said that it was โ€œroutineโ€ and that she didnโ€™t even know when the national anthem was played.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

Trash, if so.
Posted By: pete53 Re: NCAA Womens Basketball. - 04/04/24
their Louisiana Governor is very up set with LSU team and Mulke the coach this ain`t over something is going to happen with LSU sports yet ?
The coach claimed she didn't even know when the national anthem was played. Obviously that is BS.

She probably has several negro players who would kneel during the anthem, so she just skips it.
© 24hourcampfire