Home
Posted By: Wannabebwana Tough hombre - 03/30/24
Shot 15 times with 45 ACP, returns fire with non-dominant hand and gun upside down, kills perp.

Posted By: BadHabit Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Excellent video. Thanks for posting.
Posted By: Nestucca Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Damn
Posted By: WildWest Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Way tough
Posted By: Pharmseller Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Tag
Posted By: gunzo Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Wife has a first cousin that soaked up eight or nine 9's. Still carrying a couple. But considering the family & the genes, it really doesn't surprise me.
Posted By: tater74 Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by gunzo
Wife has a first cousin that soaked up eight or nine 9's. Still carrying a couple. But considering the family & the genes, it really doesn't surprise me.

They didn't blow his lungs out???
Posted By: gunzo Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Obviously not.

And it's a her.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
The .45acp is so weak…that’s why I only carry a 500 s/w with 8 speedloaders. 😉😂
Posted By: hardway Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Chit happens but I really find it tuff to believe that they weren’t fmj’s. He said the radiologist “thought” they were something like Hornady critical defense? It’s still amazing he lived though.
Posted By: Phillip_Nesmith Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
That's incredible! Amazing that he survived all that. An average bozo like me wouldn't stand a chance.
Posted By: WileyC Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Luck was on his side that night!
Posted By: RIO7 Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
When someone gets shot around the edges or does not have major bones broken or CNS hits they survive I would bet it was .45 ball rounds, 15 hits wonder about misses? what gun was the shooter using ? must have reloaded at least once? Rio7
Posted By: APredator Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
In Coffeyville, KS. where the Dalton gang was wiped out, the story is painted on the walls of the alley where it happened. One of the gang, a cousin of the Daltons, was shot 27 times, at least one was a 12 ga., and he was the only one to survive it. He ended up being a movie producer or something like that years later.

Getting shot does not mean you are dead. Stats say 85% who move off the x, as in running away or to cover, are not hit. Of the fifteen percent who are hit, 50% survive. Biggest thing is to get off the x, next is to use any cover to advantage, and third is to return fire quickly and accurately. The ability to fix yourself or others is a good thing to have.

That guy had it as bad as it gets. Shooter coming at him from behind in a fatal funnel and mere feet away, while saddled with an innocent bystander who was of no help to him, and taking multiple hits before being able to address the problem. Very cool customer to handle it as he did, but then most 0341 Marines are such to begin with. That experience and conditioning played a huge role in his survival.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Tough hombre - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by hardway
Chit happens but I really find it tuff to believe that they weren’t fmj’s. He said the radiologist “thought” they were something like Hornady critical defense? It’s still amazing he lived though.

Originally Posted by WileyC
Luck was on his side that night!

Originally Posted by RIO7
When someone gets shot around the edges or does not have major bones broken or CNS hits they survive I would bet it was .45 ball rounds, 15 hits wonder about misses? what gun was the shooter using ? must have reloaded at least once? Rio7

+
+
+

Glad he pulled through, tough indeed.

I don't believe he was shot with Hornady HP's.
I have a Kahr 45acp and have seen what HP ammo does. It would nearly blow his arm off at the distances he mentioned.
He'd have 15 golfball size wounds.
© 24hourcampfire