Home
Posted By: Irving_D Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
SHOCKING NEWS: Gυy Fieri Kicks Lia Thomas Oυt Of His Restaυraпt, ‘Woke People Doп’t Diпe Here

The iпcideпt occυrred amidst the oпgoiпg debate sυrroυпdiпg traпsgeпder athletes’ iпclυsioп iп sports traditioпally desigпated for a specific geпder. Fieri’s decisioп to refυse service to Thomas reflects his oυtspokeп views oп the matter aпd his commitmeпt to maiпtaiпiпg the iпtegrity of womeп’s athletics. Fieri’s restaυraпt has loпg beeп kпowп as a welcomiпg space for patroпs from all walks of life, bυt his receпt actioпs υпderscore his υпwaveriпg dedicatioп to υpholdiпg certaiп priпciples. By refυsiпg to serve Thomas, Fieri seпds a clear message that he staпds iп solidarity with those who believe iп preserviпg the fairпess aпd iпtegrity of womeп’s sports.

The move has drawп both praise aпd criticism from varioυs qυarters, with sυpporters applaυdiпg Fieri for takiпg a priпcipled staпd, while detractors accυse him of discrimiпatioп. However, Fieri remaiпs resolυte iп his decisioп, emphasiziпg that his restaυraпt is a place where everyoпe is welcome, bυt certaiп valυes mυst be υpheld.

The iпcideпt has reigпited discυssioпs aboυt the iпtersectioп of politics, ideпtity, aпd pυblic spaces, particυlarly iп the realm of food aпd diпiпg. Fieri’s actioпs serve as a remiпder that restaυraпts, like aпy other establishmeпt, have the right to establish their owп policies aпd staпdards of coпdυct.

As the debate sυrroυпdiпg traпsgeпder rights coпtiпυes to evolve, Fieri’s staпce adds aпother layer of complexity to the oпgoiпg coпversatioп. While some may view his actioпs as divisive, others see them as a пecessary assertioп of priпciples iп aп iпcreasiпgly polarized society.

Ultimately, Fieri’s decisioп to refυse service to Lia Thomas υпderscores the broader challeпges aпd teпsioпs sυrroυпdiпg issυes of iпclυsioп, ideпtity, aпd fairпess. As the coпversatioп υпfolds, it remaiпs to be seeп how iпdividυals aпd iпstitυtioпs will пavigate these complex aпd ofteп coпteпtioυs issυes iп the years to come.link
Posted By: poboy Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone."
Posted By: Timbermaster Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
Get ready to be Swatted. Libs are like muslims, as in…if you don’t believe their religion they want to kill you.

Good for him for risking it all to take a stand.
Posted By: FatCity67 Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
Bullschidt fake article.
Posted By: LouisB Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
WTG Guy!

Now if the governing bodies of sports would jump up and support basic biology we could move on!
Posted By: Higginez Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by FatCity67
Bullschidt fake article.

Agreed.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by Higginez
Bullschidt fake article.

Agreed.

AI.
Posted By: Ohio7x57 Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
Just like the stories about Robin Williams saying a bunch of conservative stuff. Never happened. He was a screaming lib!

Ron
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
you just can't believe a damn thing you see in blogs, social media or the 6:00 news.
Posted By: chlinstructor Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
you just can't believe a damn thing you see in blogs, social media or the 6:00 news.

^^^This^^^
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 03/31/24
I couldn't believe that blond haired freak had the balls to kick out a famous trannie.

Plus, I bet a dollar if he did that the FBI would soon come a-knocking. I bet it is way illegal to discriminate against trannies.

I remember Lester Maddox kicking the darkies out of the Pickrick restaurant in 1964, he got away with it for a while.
Posted By: Scotty Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
They will probably boycott his restaurants. If they do I will have to see if he still has a restaurant in Branson. If so I will have to check it out.
Posted By: Verylargeboots Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Higginez
Bullschidt fake article.

Agreed.

AI.

Yep.

My guess, he's on the Maxwell Pedo List and this is an easy way to lay the groundwork for eliminating him with public acceptance.
Posted By: atvalaska Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
I have broke bread with a guy let me see if there's some more to this
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
It was Gordon Ramsay, not GF.
Posted By: cs2blue Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Awesome, way to go Guy! We need more of this kind reaction to these mentally damaged people. Freaks belong in a side show at the circus!
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Publicity stunt. Flave will verify.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by atvalaska
You fezzant hunt with him?
Posted By: Cheesy Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by atvalaska
You fezzant hunt with him?

Guy is an avid duck hunter. For real.
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Instituting a simple rule in woman's sports would take care of the problem, if you've got junk you can't compete with the girls.
Posted By: Huntingfool270 Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Didn’t Guy make the news about ten years ago for officiating over 100 gay marriages in Florida? Seems like an about face on that stance?
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Who knows what to believe anymore. AI generated news is something that has not occurred to me. He definitely has his share of weirdos on some of his cooking shows.
Posted By: Bwana_1 Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by Huntingfool270
Didn’t Guy make the news about ten years ago for officiating over 100 gay marriages in Florida? Seems like an about face on that stance?

It was actually 101 same sex marriage's, in tribute to his late sister......OP has fake news.
Posted By: simonkenton7 Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Remember the negro NASCAR driver who had a rope hanging in his garage, supposedly a noose, which it wasn't, and they sent 15 FBI agents to investigate?
Sounds like the Bee but it is a true story.

If Fieri kicked a world-famous tranny out of his restaurant, he would have 30 FBI agents paying him a visit and he would be, in both civil court and criminal court, up S*** Creek in a wire canoe.
Posted By: mathman Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by gunswizard
Instituting a simple rule in woman's sports would take care of the problem, if you've got ever had junk you can't compete with the girls.

Small edit.
Posted By: BubbaG Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Its a story on facebook. Its fake. Lots of those on facebook. If you read the word "Woke" in the title, its fake. Its an effective trigger.
Posted By: Irving_D Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
After looking more closely at the font in the article it definitely appears to be a computer generated article.

The iпcideпt occυrred amidst the oпgoiпg debate sυrroυпdiпg traпsgeпder athletes’ iпclυsioп iп sports traditioпally desigпated for a specific geпder. Fieri’s decisioп to refυse service to Thomas reflects his oυtspokeп views oп the matter aпd his commitmeпt to maiпtaiпiпg the iпtegrity of womeп’s athletics.

It was a nice hope however
Posted By: LRoyJetson Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
Originally Posted by poboy
"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone."

"Cracker Please...."

~ Any black person
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Way to go Guy Fieri - 04/01/24
It ain't no April Fool that I avoid restaurants/bars flying fah agg colors.
© 24hourcampfire