Adios AH

https://www.fox13now.com/news/local...-as-state-seeks-to-have-menzies-executed
That should do it šŸ˜ƒ
Originally Posted by slumlord
That should do it šŸ˜ƒ

Not pre safety Marlins ??
most recent

Bye bye

A .22 LR right behind the ear would work just as well. No muss, no fuss, very little cleanup.

L.W.
20 feet?

thats asking a lot of a 3030
Silver Tips, Corelokts, or FMJs?
I donā€™t think we need one of the super penetratorsā€¦šŸ˜
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Silver Tips, Corelokts, or FMJs?
I donā€™t think we need one of the super penetratorsā€¦šŸ˜

Core Loc's
Set 4-5 of them down in line, use a .45-70 with paper patched 530 grain lead. Cheaper that way.
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
20 feet?

Well four sorta makes it a force multiplier.

Donā€™t think they gonna measure the group.

At that range all should be in the red circle, which is pretty big and pretty close.

Itā€™s too efficient, so it gets phased out. Smotherā€™em with nitrogen gas is the latest. Now that makes sense.

Old sparky worked too well, got discontinued. No one wants to supply lethal drugs and what if the IV blows.

The guillotine is a tad messy, but hanging has worked for centuries. Time to circle back?

DF
I feel they should offer to put the family behind the triggers if they are so inclined. Allow the family a little payback.
Og used a rock. It killed. Problem?
Originally Posted by 160user
I feel they should offer to put the family behind the triggers if they are so inclined. Allow the family a little payback.
šŸ‘
Depending on the crime & evidence, I might want to go for a head shot.

They say 5 shooters with bullets, one shooter with a blank, for the shooters piece of mind of course. But I really think I could tell if my shell was minus 150 grains of bullet.
Originally Posted by Leanwolf
A .22 LR right behind the ear would work just as well. No muss, no fuss, very little cleanup.

L.W.

I like the .22 LR idea but not behind the ear.

Just to make it fun......Give each shooter a 10/22 with 10 round magazine. Their choice where to shoot him ( knees, elbows, dick, whatever) as long as the last bullet is a head shot.
Originally Posted by gunzo

They say 5 shooters with bullets, one shooter with a blank, for the shooters piece of mind of course. But I really think I could tell if my shell was minus 150 grains of bullet.
Who makes a 30-30 blank?
So dies the victim so dies the perp.
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Who makes a 30-30 blank?

It is a small "Mom and Pop" company.............The Alec Baldwin Cartridge Company. smile
There was a Gary Gilmore documentary awhile back and they showed a rack of the rifles used by the squad. Provided the pic was legit and were the actual rifles used, they were pistol gripped model 64s.
They should use the .223, after all it is the most powerful bullet known to man........
Originally Posted by 12344mag
They should use the .223, after all it is the most powerful bullet known to man........

Nah, too messy by blowing the lungs out.
The 9mm blows out lungs, the .223 cuts you in half. wink
Originally Posted by DBT
The 9mm blows out lungs, the .223 cuts you in half. wink
You heard that tidbit of wisdom, too.

Brandon.

DF
Originally Posted by 160user
Originally Posted by Mike_S

Who makes a 30-30 blank?

It is a small "Mom and Pop" company.............The Alec Baldwin Cartridge Company. smile
Yeah, good source.

But they may be doing hard time before itā€™s all said and done.

DF
I think they should use arrows.
I think they should use fire ants.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
I think they should use fire ants.

Mic drop.
Originally Posted by AZmark

L.W.

Just to make it fun......Give each shooter a 10/22 with 10 round magazine. Their choice where to shoot him ( knees, elbows, dick, whatever) as long as the last bullet is a head shot.

Ears are part of the head, no?

L.W.

Winner winner. Chicken dinner
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916
20 feet?

Boolits matter more than headstamps. They should all be using barrett fieldcrafts in 7-08 with 180g eldms.

Just saying...

Bb

NOPE! 6.5 Cruudmore is most powerful. Could even take out Chunck Norrus.
.22 shorts at 50 yards- - - - -lots of them!
How about a slingshot with ball bearings?

NOPE! 6.5 Cruudmore is most powerful. Could even take out Chunck Norrus.

Chuck eats 6.5's for breakfast.
Why don't they use 338 win mag if they are so worried about the shooters guilt lol, there shouldn't be any quivering after getting smacked by at least 4-250gr A-frames.
Wonā€™t a 9mm blow your lungs out or something like that?
1986? What a sorry excuse for justice.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
1986? What a sorry excuse for justice.

My first thought as well... Just get it over with already...
37 years. While we feed , house and take care of this POS . So much for justice
I think Gilmore got a 30/06. And afterwards there was hand wringing that he suffered. Seems the heart was missed. His was the first execution in years. The death penalty had been ruled cruel and unusual. Lethal injection was devised after that. Texas still had ol' sparky. Now that I think about it, big pharma got a windfall from the return of the death penalty.
Originally Posted by smallfry
Wonā€™t a 9mm blow your lungs out or something like that?
That just be Brandon speak, not fact.

DF
© 24hourcampfire