Home
Says she is too hot to get a date. Personally, I think she is too damn fat, but then that won't stop some folks here. lol

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/m-too-hot-date-intimidated-040215746.html
Buxom Stunner lol...
Not,sweathogs need not apply.🤣
It's always interesting that when someone feels like they're not getting the attention they feel they deserve - their personality/attitude is always the LAST reason they're willing to consider.
Calling all buffalo hunters………..
You guys know LBP would be all over that. I know he's drooling over that red hair and nice round booty.. I'll bet he's getting the plane ticket as we speak...
Someone pass the eye bleach please
Her high opinion of herself probably matters more than anything
what I found out is 3.4m people like a woman with a ginormous ass
Somethin like that would put me in the ER LOL
I know a demographic that can help her out
It's pretty sad when the tits sag that much at 26...

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
What is easier to pick up, the heavier it gets...?

GR
Lots of hog hunters on here ....
Honey, try shedding lets say #100, bet it works.
She is what's known as a "Heavy Date", like fork lift heavy.

Be she's on depression or anger meds that cause weight gain.
She certainly has ENORMOUS self confidence.
She is HOT!!!

You can tell by how much she sweats!
What's the old joke. How is a fat chick like a pile of bricks ?Sooner or later they'll both be laid by a Mexican
Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter
You guys know LBP would be all over that. I know he's drooling over that red hair and nice round booty.. I'll bet he's getting the plane ticket as we speak...

Right after he's done punching the clown. lol
She exceeds my load limit. I can't believe there isn't a line of chubby chasers down the street.
Cushion for pushing…
North Carolina Model?!

A defective model is more like it..

Try this!
Don't take that heifer to a restaurant- - - - -she will max out your Diner's Club card!
I sent that to my wife for a laugh but I hate that I clicked on it. Mannlicher sucks. Hate you guys sometimes. At least she was only pitiful and not fugly.
I couldn't afford to take her to dinner.
Buffarilla…🦬🦍
Delusional
[quote]I clicked on her picture and my phone slowed down./quote]
My favorite comment! laugh
I have the same problem. Women are just too intimidated to ask me out.

Whatever ya gotta tell yourself to get through a day!
When she comes to a RR crossing, the train stops for her!
Originally Posted by Troutnut
What's the old joke. How is a fat chick like a pile of bricks ?Sooner or later they'll both be laid by a Mexican

LBP is Mexican?
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Don't take that heifer to a restaurant- - - - -she will max out your Diner's Club card!

She's the reason Country Buffet went bankrupt.
Originally Posted by MikeL2
She certainly has ENORMOUS self confidence.
More like enormous ass! I’m pretty proud of what I’m packing but I imagine that would be hard to find
that's definitely going to develop some hail damage as it ages
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Classic

If I can't lift her, I ain't fooling with her.
Niqqer magnet right there..
This ties in nicely with the Noah's Ark thread.
The only thing that would make that sweat hog hot is a gallon of gas and a lighter.
I'm sure she had her day, but it's in the past now. Halve the weight lady. But once she snags a guy, it will come back.

She's too sexy for her........
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Says she is too hot to get a date. Personally, I think she is too damn fat, but then that won't stop some folks here. lol

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/cm/m-too-hot-date-intimidated-040215746.html

thats alot of lovin there
Loads of confidence

But she is a load.
Don't let her near your sammich.
Originally Posted by GeoW
Niqqer magnet right there..

Damn

Ya beat me to it

🤣
The most dangerous place in her world is between her and an all you can eat buffet- - - - - -sort of like being in the way of a bison stampede!
I'll give her a pearl necklace & the wrong phone #.
I'm an older guy, and would love to bang a young chick, especially a stacked one, as I banged many of them when I was a young buck.

I wouldn't f*** that hog with your d***.

I still have some standards.
Since LBP is tardy to class today, I'll be happy to stand in for him. I would knock the bottom out of that!
Originally Posted by 358WCF
I'll give her a pearl necklace & the wrong phone #.

This right here, but in my scenario, she is going to eat that pearl necklace!
JFC some of you.🤣😂🤣
that is the kind of girl you sneak out with at the bar at midnight or later and then stay away from town for a week. and hope no one took any pictures , you did not give her your real name ,or town you live with
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
Since LBP is tardy to class today, I'll be happy to stand in for him. I would knock the bottom out of that!

Clear your calendar, that's going to take a while. Whole lotta bottom on that one.
If she had to haul ass, she'd have to make two trips. When she gets on a scale, its says one person at a time please.
She could jump up in the air and get stuck.
Her blood type is gravy.
Originally Posted by Nestucca
The only thing that would make that sweat hog hot is a gallon of gas and a lighter.
Or sunshine, or exercise.
Dayum.

How many dump trucks would it take to haul that much ass ?
If huge like a seagoing tanker - or fat, fat, fat is hot - then that gal must be boiling big time. She may be misunderstanding any reasons for the intimidation.
Her high opinion of herself probably matters more than anything

Her opinion of her self is larger than her ass,

I can deal with a booty, Attitudes get sent to the curb.
Worse than that. Wife says that’s photoshopped or filtered. Head size to body ratio is all wrong. She says that’s a shrunk version of her. Might be quite a bit bigger.
She really ain’t that bad, but seems to have some attitude.
Imagine the number of red handprint ass slaps you could lay on them cheeks.
Wonder if dat ass could put up a dolla
Pop, lock and drop it!!!
She's a blimp but some guys like that. I'm guessing that she has what we, in college, called a golden ass. She thinks her butt is pure gold and she flaunts her great and powerful self. She expects men to worship her GA but guys can't stand to be around a woman with a GA.
She is definitely too big to draw much interest. Not self aware.
Those 3.5m followers are either fat broads or dudes in their mom’s basement who don’t think they could do better.
I have never been that hard up, or that drunk. You can drink an ugly girl pretty buy you can never drink a fatso skinny. Fat broads will always get a pass from me.
Probly have to hold on to her ears or fall in🤪
She would be Miss America in a couple boom towns I've worked in.
🤢🤢🤢
Originally Posted by pyscodog
If she had to haul ass, she'd have to make two trips. When she gets on a scale, its says one person at a time please.

Just two?!?! How big is your wheelbarrow? 😁
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

No thanx

I can smell her armpits from here
Some of the guys who like huge boobs will be so awestruck that they'll never see below her waist.
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Some of the guys who like huge boobs will never get below her waist.

Now that

Is where it might smell B A D D
Some of the guys who like huge boobs will be so awestruck that they'll never see below her waist.

jorge catching strays over here lol.

Probably smells like a warm turtle tank....
Originally Posted by navlav8r
Originally Posted by pyscodog

Just two?!?! How big is your wheelbarrow? 😁

Wheelbarrow?

He's using a CAT 777.
She's a blimp but some guys like that. I'm guessing that she has what we, in college, called a golden ass. She thinks her butt is pure gold and she flaunts her great and powerful self. She expects men to worship her GA but guys can't stand to be around a woman with a GA.

PAWG
She should go to a bariatric surgeon convention. They would approach her for sure.
In before LBP! I'd give her a shot at least once! Attitudes gotta go though.....it's bigger than that ass!
Pretty eyes aren't her problem.
S
L
O
B
Chuck Norris is backing up looking to get away…..
Roll her in flour and go for the wet spot…😳
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
I was online getting a ticket when my wife busted me… damnit 😁
Originally Posted by Rooster7

😂

LBP is Mexican?

Half Irish, half Italian, half Mexican!

Originally Posted by mathman

Clear your calendar, that's going to take a while. Whole lotta bottom on that one.
Worth every second!
Originally Posted by LBP

😂

LBP is Mexican?

Yer math is a little off.....Too many fat chicks sitting on your face?
Originally Posted by DiabloBlanco
In before LBP! I'd give her a shot at least once! Attitudes gotta go though.....it's bigger than that ass!
I’d fugg her so much she’d lose the attitude and make us both a sandwich! 😉
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by LBP

😂

LBP is Mexican?

Yer math is a little off.....Too many fat chicks sitting on your face?

She could take out a Bridge while riding a Jet Ski
Woof... ("she's so fat, that when she wears high-heels she strikes oil"!) Rodney Dangerfield.. laugh laugh
When LBP came home with the groceries, he would have to hire a rodeo clown to distract her while he brings them in the house!
When that gal sits around the house she sits AROUND the house!
© 24hourcampfire