Home
Good game so far!
It is. Edey is a force.
Yep, good one!
Purdue is a good 3 point team, but they have only taken one 3 pointer so far, and it's close to halftime. They are going to have to spread out their shooting if they want to win.
Yes. It's been great so far.
Danny Hurley is a really good coach but he looks like he's about to have a stroke on the sideline during some of the officials' calls.
O yes. Good ball game
I heard Purdue can't keep up and will be out paced.
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Schitt-Stirrer! 😂
Originally Posted by USMC2602
Schitt-Stirrer! 😂
Who may be correct!
UConn taking control now…
O
V
E
R
UConn seems to be pulling away. And their confidence is building.
Clearly they are the better team.
Originally Posted by BigPine
Clearly they are the better team.

Better athletes, better skills, better distribution of contribution.
Reminded me of the women's final. A star player can o ly take you so far against a better team.
didn't even know it was on. I have not watched a single minute of any pro or college sports in years
Congratulations?
Yawn....
Hurley had a solid game plan, and his players executed it. Purdue had one three pointer last night in only seven attempts. Congrats to the Huskies.
Didn't make it thru the pregame pageantry build-up bullchit......player pose offs......magic n hill pep talks.....gaggn me.....then there's tv timeouts to interview a coach while he's working.......just play the dam game.
I still can't believe that even with Edey pouring in the points that Purdue lost. I was so hoping Purdue would pull it off but it appeared the 2nd half was just too much for Purdue. Turnovers did not help the situation. Nevertheless, Boiler Up!
Originally Posted by OSU_Sig
Danny Hurley is a really good coach but he looks like he's about to have a stroke on the sideline during some of the officials' calls.
And IMO rightfully so. Edey gets away with more than any defender is allowed to when getting position. Similarly, I don't see how 3sec wasn't called multiple times on him!
Much like the girls game, the best team beats the best player. I enjoyed watching this years tournaments.
Edey accounted for more than 60% of his team’s points…..love watching him play but that is just not a winning formula…
Purdue mens and Iowa womens teams just ran out of gas. Bummer!

Lost to very talented teams that seemed a lot fresher.
Originally Posted by TimZ
Edey accounted for more than 60% of his team’s points…..love watching him play but that is just not a winning formula…

Got to admit that it worked pretty dang good. They got to the championship game riding him.
I haven’t intentionally watched a basketball game in years. So watching those 3 women’s game has tapped me out. So I’m good for another 20-30yrs.
Originally Posted by centershot
Originally Posted by TimZ

Got to admit that it worked pretty dang good. They got to the championship game riding him.

Yes…..until they ran into a more balanced 5 man TEAM…..
Apparently SamOlson is a basketball savant!
© 24hourcampfire