Home
I listen to the guy since he got his start I don't know how you can turn into a bigger dick.... first 3 minutes of this video will show you.
Somebody needs to donate a big bottle of Midol to that poozy! He probably bleeds once a month!
Level 10 douche bag.
Who is that reporter? She’s hot!
Originally Posted by LBP

??????
A little on the thin side, no?
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by LBP

??????
But very pretty and her accent!
Lefty douchebag azzhole.
I'd have thrown something at the little brat.
Mellonchump looks like an old dyke! Funny how they age and try to stay relevant, thinking if someone liked their music 40 years ago , they’ll like their politics! Fugg him!
thats rita from skynews australia. her segment lefties losing it is pretty good...mellencamp is a pile of [bleep]
Could look at / listen to Rita all day.
I saw him at the Fox Theater in Atlanta about 8 years ago, was always a fan but turned out to be a real dick, no thanks!
Originally Posted by LBP
Originally Posted by LBP

??????
But very pretty and her accent!
But can she cook ??
Johnny Cougar was probably more interested in getting backstage for a blunt anyway.
I seen him in concert over 40 years ago. His band sounded good. He has talent . Just has a screw loose. Like most bands, the hits dry up!
He has been a libtard for a long time.
Well past his prime, and his prime sucked.
Oh well
JCM! What a tool! Many years ago , circa late 80's JCM was in Grand County, Co and the sheriff's dept was tasked with giving him a guided snowmobile tour. Our local SAR team was tasked and my concrete boss volunteered! He said the guy was a trip and could not hold a conversation without launching F-bombs!
John Couger MellonHead, easily offended liberal.
Mellencamp and Springsteen have always been prompts for me to exit the room, change the channel to the radio, or turn it off. This long before I knew of their politics.
He's working on mysteries without any clue.
He was a dick 30 years ago, nothing changed.
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco
Mellencamp and Springsteen have always been prompts for me to exit the room, change the channel to the radio, or turn it off. This long before I knew of their politics.

Same here. Never liked anything about or from either one of those leftist turds.
'
I have always referred to him as Johnny Melonhead.

grin
Originally Posted by LBP

??????
That usually corrects itself unfortunately
They should have wrecked his equipment and told him - now you have something to bich'about.
One of Willie's buddies,nuff said
Mellencamp hated Reagan and did not want his song in a political ad about AMERICA.
I just seen about a month ago,he tells the same stories at each show,exactly the same,and yes he has an attitude.
He stops the show briefly during Jack and Diane,and says"I wrote this F-ing song when I was 25 ,I'm gonna sing it"
But the show was very good.
I never cared much for his music.
Originally Posted by LBP

??????

Ya know, it's easier to fatten them up than to slim them down.
They don't call him Cougar fo nuthing...
He's been a little pussy for a long while now. Long while.

He sucks.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Level 10 douche bag.

^ yep. Nothing new.
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by Gringo Loco

Same here. Never liked anything about or from either one of those leftist turds.

Greetings from asbury park is a crossover work of art, and "i need a lover" is a terrific song with a big bold intro.

The rest? Keep it.
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Level 10 douche bag.

Top Notch!
© 24hourcampfire