Home
Here's a good a how Russia engages in modern propaganda operations against the US. How they can take a book on disarmament, twist the message to scare paranoid boomers into supporting their goals.

Another brainwashed cold warrior.
This [barely a] Boomer doesn't support Russia any more than he supports sending 1/2 a $trillion to a very corrupt Ukraine to protect her from Russia.

It's time that Europe grows up, cleans up her own backyard, maybe?
They have the resources, let them deal with it for a change.

We have the whole of South America invading along with Africans, Chinese and Mid Easterners along our borders that need focusing on currently.
Originally Posted by Raeford
This [barely a] Boomer doesn't support Russia any more than he supports sending 1/2 a $trillion to a very corrupt Ukraine to protect her from Russia.

We have the whole of South America invading along with Africans, Chinese and Mid Easterners along our borders that need focusing on currently.

Another [barely a] Boomer agrees wit you.
Since 99% of boomers will never see this. It's just someone trying to be relevant, and missing the goal!
Originally Posted by Steve

So does this [non] boomer….I believe I’m a Gen X.

It’s such hypocrisy to believe that Russia is using propaganda to influence opinion but Biden and Ukraine are authentic which is why we HAVE to send our wealth to them.
Straight from regime media.
When it comes to disinformation, election rigging and regime change the Russians don't and never have held a candle to the US.
Originally Posted by rlott
When it comes to disinformation, election rigging and regime change the Russians don't and never have held a candle to the US.

Well, I think both sides did a pretty good job at it between the late 50's and the early 80's.
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Here's a good a how Russia engages in modern propaganda operations against the US. How they can take a book on disarmament, twist the message to scare paranoid boomers into supporting their goals.

the retarded Biden boomers like you praised the fake jab and the lockdowns. never forget what you did boomer lol

America is sending 80,000 dollars a second now to the most corrupt country in the world run by Neo NAZIS and dumb boomers lie antelope diaper applaud this corruption
Comrades, do not worry with help of certain members of congress soon goals will be met and next American President will be able to negotiate cease of hostilities on Ukrainian front. This may happen by the end of current year. It appears more and more that Donald J Trumpf will be next President.
And yet another gross generalization. I thought we had enough, but I guess not..
Originally Posted by Slavek
Comrades, do not worry with help of certain members of congress soon goals will be met and next American President will be able to negotiate cease of hostilities on Ukrainian front. This may happen by the end of current year. It appears more and more that Donald J Trumpf will be next President.

Now you speak broken english, maser. TFF

Clyde

Same here, a barely boomer. America First, every time. F**k Russia, China, Ukraine, most of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, all of them.

The US is being invaded, and yet we stand by and do nothing, and at the same time support Ukraine because they were invaded.
When ribka speaks, everyone should listen. He has a deep hatred of boomers, and never accepts, that his problem is self imposed. Another that can't escape his own desperation, toward those he doesn't know. Never has any issue come to the surface, that he didn't accuse boomers of causing the issue! Kind of like FJB, blaming all problems he created on Republicans. Keeps me laughing !!! And laughing and laughing!
Whatever you say - Renter.
A self-promoting "disinformation expert" that oozes libtard.

There's a waste of 8 minutes.
For the record, I'm damn sick of intellectually impaired Gen whatevers constantly impuning Boomers.
From this angle looks like Neocons pulling all the strings. Russia,Russia, Russia is unraveling. The myth that is. Boomers, whoever that’s supposed to pigeon hole might remember Vietnam JFK, etc well enough to not to get all worked up over another 911 or Iraq WMD fake hysteria. NATO is dead. Only took 600,000 lives. Oh and a$100 Billion US give or take. American weaponry didn’t live up to the hype. In Israel either. Hot air balloons going limp everywhere. Russia doesn’t need any propaganda. Nor does the axis of resistance. But US might. What’s in your wallet?
Ill take Putin over pedo joe any day. At least Putin protects his borders, doesnt bow to the homo world and doesnt believe being a Christian makes you a terorrist. Fugg what America is currently
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
For the record, I'm damn sick of intellectually impaired Gen whatevers constantly impuning Boomers.

Rocky, I believe that I am noticeably younger than you but squeak under the Boomer wire. Not that I give a crap what they think BUT I do find it hilarious that some younger generations squawk about what we have done. Complaining about us ruining their future while drinking a 9 dollar coffee when a sizable percentage of what we “wasted” was spent to develop the world as it is today that they have taken complete advantage of.

Do we deserve a medal? Hell no but neither do we deserve to be ridiculed for the advancements made that benefit literally millions of people around the world

KC
Originally Posted by BoltactionMan

Rocky, I believe that I am noticeably younger than you but squeak under the Boomer wire. Not that I give a crap what they think BUT I do find it hilarious that some younger generations squawk about what we have done. Complaining about us ruining their future while drinking a 9 dollar coffee when a sizable percentage of what we “wasted” was spent to develop the world as it is today that they have taken complete advantage of.

Do we deserve a medal? Hell no but neither do we deserve to be ridiculed for the advancements made that benefit literally millions of people around the world

KC
Not to mention that as the largest demographic dies off their amassed wealth will be passed down to the very people that now disparage them. IIRC it will be the greatest transfer of wealth in history.

Well, generally speaking. I had no quarrel with the young folks having once been one myself, but since it seems in vogue to despise us, fugg'em. I'm spending their inheritance as fast as I can.

Ironically, it seems most of the young ladies that are getting the benefit of my wealth transference are Gen Z...

Ya know, now that I think about it, a couple of them had Russian accents. Uh oh.

Well, I think both sides did a pretty good job at it between the late 50's and the early 80's.

Yea but its not the late 50's and early 80's anymore.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
And yet another gross generalization. I thought we had enough, but I guess not..

Ok Boomer.

Nice word.

Not bad....for a Boomer.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Ironically, it seems most of the young ladies that are getting the benefit of my wealth transference are Gen Z...

Ya know, now that I think about it, a couple of them had Russian accents. Uh oh.

No disagreement here. Might I suggest you add some Columbian and Thai morsels to your plate as well?
Putin has had 23000 churches rebuilt. Our fearless leader has the FBI spying on Christians because they are terroists and white supremists. Hmmm! Food for thought. Edk

Yea but its not the late 50's and early 80's anymore.

You're right. It's 1938.
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Ill take Putin over pedo joe any day. At least Putin protects his borders, doesnt bow to the homo world and doesnt believe being a Christian makes you a terorrist. Fugg what America is currently

You are exactly who this video made me think of.

It's your hatred of Joey that makes you so easy to manipulate.

Oh yeah...you have a real grasp on things.....hahaha!
Me too but they can't help it. After giving it some thought I think much of it has to do with them being alive during the age of entitlement so they want to cast that blame on someone. Which is getting worse. When I hear people talk favorably towards sending aid the the Ukrainian government I classify them, in my own mind, that they likely are consuming large amounts of the so called news and it spreads a broad age group. I am glad that whoever and whatever age a person may be they see through this scam for what it is. As a red blooded American boomer I sure do!
Feels like 1/2 the money dumped into Ukraine is really to try and keep Joey's admin from having to call it a recession. The moving goal posts etc but billions keep the GDP above negative. Going negative and actually being forced to call it a recession would have been disastrous (more so) for his party. Particularly in mid-terms I'd think.
Originally Posted by Morewood
A self-promoting "disinformation expert" that oozes libtard.

There's a waste of 8 minutes.

I'm not sure if that guy would suck a dikk but he'd definitely hold it in his mouth till the next guy came along.
Hahaha!
Yep!
Ukrainians are just particularly nasty Russians.
Originally Posted by ribka

the retarded Biden boomers like you praised the fake jab and the lockdowns. never forget what you did boomer lol

America is sending 80,000 dollars a second now to the most corrupt country in the world run by Neo NAZIS and dumb boomers lie antelope diaper applaud this corruption

BOOM

One of Jeff Cooper's Commentaries back in the 1990's(can't recall if it was Cooper or one of his cronies) mentioned meeting a cab driver who had left the USSR and said that western propaganda was more insidious because it was subtle.

The subtlety has definitely fallen away since then.

Wouldn’t make me mad if he would steam roll through Western Europe and hang every one of those psychopaths purposefully destroying their European culture.
Originally Posted by Strop10

One of Jeff Cooper's Commentaries back in the 1990's(can't recall if it was Cooper or one of his cronies) mentioned meeting a cab driver who had left the USSR and said that western propaganda was more insidious because it was subtle.

Soviet intelligence was very good at what they did but the they never measured up in sheer volume of meddling and regime change to the US. And they still don’t. They can't afford the huge bribes needed.
Russia does not bother me. FedGov bothers me, a lot.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Strop10

The US MSM doesnt need to be subtle nowadays. The general populace has been so dumbed down and indoctrinated they swallow any BS the MSM feeds them.

Many people are trained like Dumbassed Dawgs to believe whatever the Puppetmasters want them to, regardless of what people like Trump tell them.

Here are some examples.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
I just ask my Representatives what is wrong with being pro Russia when it comes to trade ? That only and nothing more. Why not trade with Russia?
Also, Putin Puffers generally have an Authoritarian Personality (a personality type characterized by a disposition to treat authority figures with unquestioning obedience and respect) coupled with hearty doses of racism, antisemitism, misogyny, and xenophobia. Add to that brew social isolation and a general inability to thrive in 21st Century America, and you have the mental contortions and reality distortions that make fealty to the likes of Trump and Putin possible.
Originally Posted by Eric308
Also, Putin Puffers generally have an Authoritarian Personality (a personality type characterized by a disposition to treat authority figures with unquestioning obedience and respect) coupled with hearty doses of racism, antisemitism, misogyny, and xenophobia. Add to that brew social isolation and a general inability to thrive in 21st Century America, and you have the mental contortions and reality distortions that make fealty to the likes of Trump and Putin possible.

You are ignorant ,unhinged lunatic.
Originally Posted by jk16

Hit a little close to home, eh?
^^limpdikfaagut^^
He’s Joo-ish I believe.

^ ^ ^
Such a Smart Boi.

Boosted and all...
Eric uses Burns as a role model. Putin Puffers. WTF? Grow up Eric.

Can you do a pull up?
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Putin banned drag queen pedophiles stripping for children We all understand why child diddlers like you hate him

no question about it ..... Fact

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

another Yid Puffer .... exposes itself

So she wrote the new Jack Ryan series. The one that painted Venezuelas problems were because of their right wing conservative government. I could never give anything written by her serious consideration after that blatent propaganda lie.

Bb
Simple question for the few Putin Pufters left here on the Campfire.

Does Orc Land have more or less NATO border than Orc Land had before invading Ukraine?

Puty Boi is a dumb shit dictator but Putin Pufters are even dumber.

Why are you Putin Pufter DumbShits happy about Sweden and Finnland in NATO but whined like lil bitches about Ukraine, that never had any chance of joining NATO?
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Simple question for the few Putin Pufters left here on the Campfire.

Does Orc Land have more or less NATO border than Orc Land had before invading Ukraine?

Puty Boi is a dumb shit dictator but Putin Pufters are even dumber.

Why are you Putin Pufter DumbShits happy about Sweden and Finnland in NATO but whined like lil bitches about Ukraine, that never had any chance of joining NATO?
How many bottles of NyQuil can you make disappear?
Yeah, I question who mcbeth works for. His video is doing exactly what he claims Ivan is doing.

I’ve watched a few of his videos in the past, then I unsubscribed.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Ok Boomer.

Thanks for proving my point, you're almost as easy to ridicule as ribka...

Show me anything i said that wasnt true in my statement. Ill wait
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]
This is one of the dumbest things youve posted and you post dumb chit every day youre on here lol
So many experts with so much in depth knowledge about governments and rulers all over the globe. While we bloviate over this and that, the world goes on, and is trending towards paganism. Simply put "Nothing is true, and everything is permitted".
Originally Posted by jk16

You are far too kind.

What do you think it is about people born from 46-64 that makes them more susceptible to being propagandized by this than those born from 65-80?
Russia is looking pretty good right now to a third of Israel's population that came from there and aren't particularly Jewish to begin with. That's the other front in this transformational development world wide where dollar diplomacy from the barrel of a gun is losing out. Putin has been extremely reserved, not wanting to obliterate Ukraine, but has stepped up attacks on power generation plants lately. How or why the Ukrainians persist baffles him no doubt. The carpet baggers must think a totally destroyed Ukraine promises them better opportunities than a negotiated peace. SAS bodyguards are all that keeps Zelensky alive ...... so far. NATO leaders must know it's over and all their blustering is laughable. WWIII isn't an option but they have to hang on hoping the debt bomb fizzles. China and the rest of the semi sane would prefer that too.
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Russia is looking pretty good right now to a third of Israel's population that came from there and aren't particularly Jewish to begin with. That's the other front in this transformational development world wide where dollar diplomacy from the barrel of a gun is losing out. Putin has been extremely reserved, not wanting to obliterate Ukraine, but has stepped up attacks on power generation plants lately. How or why the Ukrainians persist baffles him no doubt. The carpet baggers must think a totally destroyed Ukraine promises them better opportunities than a negotiated peace. SAS bodyguards are all that keeps Zelensky alive ...... so far. NATO leaders must know it's over and all their blustering is laughable. WWIII isn't an option but they have to hang on hoping the debt bomb fizzles. China and the rest of the semi sane would prefer that too.

lol
I'm comfortable with being a boomer, but the title presents a different image in my twisted brain.

[Linked Image from media1.giphy.com]
I'll just leave this here to enrage the underachievers...

Impugning. Go stare at the sky and wait for a shuttle. Irony... complaining about being called dumb, then misspelling things.

How many boosters did you get, boomer?
'
Get back to work and keep paying into that SSI !
Now git !
Originally Posted by Swamplord

no question about it ..... Fact

lol how true. antelope diaper luvs cock in her mouth
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad

lol

how many covid booster shots have you had? its amazing how many freedumb loving boomers rushed out to get the fake vaccine to save democracy in America. lol
That is absolutely hilarious coming from one of the most vaxxed, anti-Christian, anti-Slavic (white) people on here!
I'll just leave this here to enrage the underachievers...

Touche'... and Cheers.
I’m still waiting for at least one of the DemLibs posts something or anything Bidet has done well since being put in office. Edk
Originally Posted by ERK
I’m still waiting for at least one of the DemLibs posts something or anything Bidet has done well since being put in office. Edk

Yep, not one can point to anything biden has done well, same as no one up here can point to anything trudeau has done well.🤡🤣
I have an idea about whatever generation any of us may be from. There were 56 brave men that signed away everything they had and even the breath in their lungs so people they'd never know would inherit a nation where folks could live free. I haven't read all in print that those men wrote or said but I have never heard them blame anyone for their hardships in life. They took what they had in their time and did their best and that best they did was better than anyone that ever lived as far as I'm concerned. I don't get all of this boomer bashing at all but a better idea might be for everyone to pull on the same end of the rope for a change instead of griping about what they might perceive as being the problem. The OP seems to have a big time problem with boomers and I'd say not one single person has been swayed to vote in a conservative manner to help save this Republic by him or any of the bashers for that matter. In fact the blame game is the cornerstone of liberalism. It never accomplishes anything when it's used to trash those that for the most part good people. The bashers won't do anything to be helpful but you'd better believe if and when some decent folks are able to right the ship they'll be right there to suck up all the benefits.
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
'
Get back to work and keep paying into that SSI !
Now git !

Just got my SS drop a couple days ago. Now, get that grass cut. Lol.

I'm to the point where I almost enjoy it. Tells me straight away who the idiots are.

There's a large amount of human jealousy involved, also.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

I'm to the point where I almost enjoy it. Tells me straight away who the idiots are.

There's a large amount of human jealousy involved, also.

Spot on.
Got no problem with anyone over age. But I understand resentment by folks working their tail off to get by in a decaying society, when some guy or gal who benefited mightily from the sacrifices of their predecessors with one or two jobs in forty years, a good pension, and that SS check every month, starts telling them to get to work to keep that check coming. We have been paying more of our resources into the bloated system that sends you your pittance every month, all our lives, at the expense of our children and any future retirement of our own. and all you have is, “Get back to work so my check keeps coming”. And you wonder why you piss folks off. They don’t despise you for your age. They despise you for your selfish attitude.

iIt doesn’t help that somebody from that generation at least sat by while this [bleep] was building, if not voted it into place for us. Now we get to figure out how to recover something of what was lost. We will be sure to try to keep your check coming while we get there, but don’t bet on it being enough to buy anything. That [bleep] happens when you gotta burn it all down and start over.
That get back to work line is always in jest. Damn people lighten up.
As far as how money goes I never lived in a2500 sf home must lessa 5000sf home. Seldom ate out and even burned wood and coal because I couldn’t afford the other options. Most people in rural areas were about the same or ended up with their ass in hock. Edk
Originally Posted by APredator
Got no problem with anyone over age. But I understand resentment by folks working their tail off to get by in a decaying society, when some guy or gal who benefited mightily from the sacrifices of their predecessors with one or two jobs in forty years, a good pension, and that SS check every month, starts telling them to get to work to keep that check coming. We have been paying more of our resources into the bloated system that sends you your pittance every month, all our lives, at the expense of our children and any future retirement of our own. and all you have is, “Get back to work so my check keeps coming”. And you wonder why you piss folks off. They don’t despise you for your age. They despise you for your selfish attitude.

iIt doesn’t help that somebody from that generation at least sat by while this [bleep] was building, if not voted it into place for us. Now we get to figure out how to recover something of what was lost. We will be sure to try to keep your check coming while we get there, but don’t bet on it being enough to buy anything. That [bleep] happens when you gotta burn it all down and start over.

I benefited from MY sacrifices, dude.

So tired of the sniveling whining. If half of you fugkers worked half as hard or put their ass on the line with huge risk as I did, We'd never hear from you.

Now get that lawn mowed. Lol.
Friend of mine's Dad was retired about thirty-five years ago. I would see him once or twice a month, on a Saturday. He'd get around to asking me a question about work. That would lead to"did you go to work every day?" Yes I did, which he was glad to hear since it meant his check wouldn't bounce. I never got butt hurt over it though.

I don't know if I should start crying or laughing, you sound like a big crybaby......you have to be a sock puppet of a member here....bob

Anyone know how to play the violin for this guy?

Opening with:
“I got no problem with anyone over age”
🚂🚂

Your rant should be directed towards FDR and LBJ.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Opening with:

toothouston you're the biggest covtard boomer on here spreading disinformation

I think the younger generations are upset how easily manipulated boomers are by media and are destroying our country and future generations
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Opening with:

toothouston you're the biggest covtard boomer on here spreading disinformation

I think the younger generations are upset how easily manipulated boomers are by media and are destroying our country and future generations

Poor longarm bot girl seems upset yet again.
© 24hourcampfire