He ain’t.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Cokksucker is still around, fuqk that dude
Posted By: Calvin Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
He's good.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by JakeM78
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I remember scott telling the story of overseeing some little job on a boat- he failed and blamed all the problems on other people. Major fail on a simple task an eleven year old could have done.

We got it, your mom loved BBC.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Never had a problem with him personally.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by CashisKing
I doesn't...

W H O ??
Posted By: LBP Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
I never had a problem with Scott.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
I remember scott telling the story of overseeing some little job on a boat- he failed and blamed all the problems on other people. Major fail on a simple task an eleven year old could have done.

Yep. That’s his latest Sock Puppet. In a long line of many.
I don’t recall a problem with Scott either .
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by LBP

Wait till he gets around to telling you that your daughter or wife sucks BBC
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by stxhunter

I could say that about Hitler. grin
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Originally Posted by LBP
I've hunted with him. He bought my son a McMillian stock for his birthday one year.
I don't know why he was ousted from here and don't care. We all make mistakes.
Posted By: mjbgalt Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
He was a good guy to me, both on here and in deals with me. He definitely was abrasive to some people at times and in my opinion he crossed some lines having to do with a couple guy's families but I only know one side of those stories.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
He’s a funny mofo.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24

I've lured him [sockpuppet] out a couple of times. He's gone quiet since 3-29 a Friday i.e. booze-night that's when he gets brave on the keypad LOL.
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Who was the member in Texas who invited Scott to hunt with him and a small group from here?
He went and got ran off- member who invited him promised him an asswhipp'n if he sees him.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/11/24
Who was the member in Texas who invited Scott to hunt with him and a small group from here?
He went and got ran off- member who invited him promised him an asswhipp'n if he sees him.

Golly gee...

He woulds always be welcums in West Virginny...

Promise...
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24

Curr Dog?
Posted By: ol_mike Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Yep- that's him ...
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Can anyone personally verify... if Scott can indeed suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch in under 10 seconds?

Thanks in advance...
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Oh wow
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Like terminal cancer.
Posted By: saddlering Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Never had a problem with him, and he bought some sights and Savage stuff from me!
Posted By: pahick Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Like terminal cancer.

I could understand that, he had me pissed enough from time to time.

Originally Posted by Salmonella
Too bad it was his sister that took the round.

Never understood why you went there, til he got me to the same place. Fact is, I used to really like readin his posts. Between him and Stick they both gave me good info when I was buildin(failed) a 700 in 35 rem. Not sure where he really pissed me off tho....somethin stupid prolly, yankee talk even tho him bein one from Jersey and all, marryin one.....a BIG one lmao...but hey, ya love who ya love right?

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...h-steelhead-ties-the-knot-in-new-orleans

Hope hes still lovin the married life and the heifer still puts up with him.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Ol’ steve_no referencing the infamous LPE!
🤣
Posted By: BOBBALEE Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
He introduced Ingram knives to the fire. Then Stick went coo-coo for 'em. And some others followed.
Posted By: AcesNeights Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Scott was his best when he was in Alaska. He was different after he moved down south.

Alcohol can make one a lovey dovey goofball or a mean SOB. He and alcohol were not a good fit.
Posted By: RS308MX Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
No, he was a short bus riding, window licking tard.
Posted By: AKwolverine Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24

I've lured him [sockpuppet] out a couple of times. He's gone quiet since 3-29 a Friday i.e. booze-night that's when he gets brave on the keypad LOL.

He went big that night; hasn’t posted since. I’ve never really crossed swords with him before. Don’t know the man, but he was deep inside that bottle.
Posted By: DaveinWV Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
I had no problems with him. I'd welcome him our home.
Posted By: Certifiable Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
This one of those classic threads for the campfire hypocrites….
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
I think Scott was a bit misunderstood. A circumstance that a forum like this lends itself to. I bet Scott would be a great hunting buddy/neighbor etc. Yeah, I miss Scott around here.
Posted By: toltecgriz Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Coincidentally, the whole site was better when Scott was in Alaska. Certain people who joined about that time or shortly after contributed greatly to the demise of a once great site.
Posted By: ironbender Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Make The Fire Great Again!
Posted By: RupertBear Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
nay
Posted By: Mull Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
I'd Hunt With him
Posted By: local_dirt Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
A lot of exchanges between he and others were before my time on here. I Don't have anything against him personally. However, attacking others' families is a no-no in my book.
Posted By: JGRaider Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Well, if you consider a guy who makes fun of deceased and handicapped family members to be an asset to this board, then Steelhead is your man. He did it numerous times to Tom (264?), and shrapnel, and continued on to denigrate members wives and family repeatedly. If that's your kind of guy, then I understand the gravitation to him. The guy's a first rate loser in my book.
Posted By: mirage243 Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Well, if you consider a guy who makes fun of deceased and handicapped family members to be an asset to this board, then Steelhead is your man. He did it numerous times to Tom (264?), and shrapnel, and continued on to denigrate members wives and family repeatedly. If that's your kind of guy, then I understand the gravitation to him. The guy's a first rate loser in my book.

^^^^^ Yep
Posted By: gunswizard Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
+1
Posted By: cra1948 Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
There was a time I usually had high regard for his posts, when he was still in USCG in Alaska. Yeah, the volume and frequency of his posts was such that I figured he was on here a lot during the workday, but such is the case with a lot of senior enlisted and warrant officers in all the services…pretty easy to skate in a lot of those billets. He could be a little abrasive but we’re all big boys here.

When he got out, went south and got married things changed and he got to be downright nasty to people and contributed little if anything of value to the discourse. I got so I’d skip over his posts.

Too bad.
Posted By: New_2_99s Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
Originally Posted by stxhunter

Me either !
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: Do ya miss Steelhead? - 04/12/24
CashisKing: No.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
© 24hourcampfire