Home
He admits that he knows GOP voters don’t understand oil production is at an all time high.

“No Republican knows that oil production under Biden is higher than ever. But Jill Stein’s people do. … Stein is furious about the oil drilling. The college kids are furious about it. The more exposure these [third-party candidates] get, the better it is for us.”

https://newrepublic.com/article/180617/steve-bannon-trump-lies-biden-jill-stein
Desperately looking for a story on a Grandma in Idaho using a .357 Magnum for self-defense, can you good folks help?
Come on guys, let’s have fun with this. Or is it just too much for you guys to admit guys like Trump and Bannon know GOP voters are not educated and they are easily manipulated with lies.
GFY.
Well let me ask you this, is production so high in the United States, that we no longer have to import oil from countries hostile to us?
Do we manufacture enough oil to sell to our allies, and perhaps use those profits to bring down our national debt?
Do we manufacture so much that our allies are no longer under the threat of having their supplies shut off from Russia?

Why not? Is that such a “stupid” theory? So what if oil production is up, it’s not up as high as it could be or should be, but that’s just stupid thinking out loud.
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Come on guys, let’s have fun with this. Or is it just too much for you guys to admit guys like Trump and Bannon know GOP voters are not educated and they are easily manipulated with lies.
I don't believe it's the GOP voters per se. It's the independents who lean GOP that are a brick short of a load. Knowing just part of the story is as bad as being lied to. Jill Stein and the Green Party are a joke of their own.

kwg
If oil production is so high, than why are gas prices double what they were when Biden took office?
Jet is it just too much for you to admit you have TDS and suck cock daily? Asking for the fire
Liberals are a funny group, on one hand they constantly snivel about “living wages”, then support letting in millions willing to work for less.
They screech about the environment, and then don’t support producing more of the world’s oil under the watch of the EPA, and buy oil from countries with no enviro standards.
Liberals are good at insult and complaining, then fail at the whole thought process thing.
Drive up inflation, and then spend more to bring it down, borrow more, print more, but for god’s sake we need to keep spending.
He admits that he knows GOP voters don’t understand oil production is at an all time high.

“No Republican knows that oil production under Biden is higher than ever. But Jill Stein’s people do. … Stein is furious about the oil drilling. The college kids are furious about it. The more exposure these [third-party candidates] get, the better it is for us.”

I know guys in the oil industry, it's all lies. Like I said quite listening to the msm and find the truth.

Is your Dad’s name Saul..
Liberal finds an article labeling Republicans stupid and runs to the keyboard to deliver that zinger to the campfire conservatives.

Lame and pathetic. GFY
Lies?

How about these?

Trans women are women.

Drag queen story time isn't grooming.

DEI is good for the workplace.
Originally Posted by mathman
Lies?

How about these?

Trans women are women.

Drag queen story time isn't grooming.

DEI is good for the workplace.

You left out 10 million illegals are good for the economy and will bring up wages.

Maybe you can share your analysis of the oil production situation? I’ll tell you what I think to get the ball rolling…in the never-ending pursuit of consolidating power and trample the constitution, green energy initiatives are passionately pursued by the left despite so much contradictory data that doesn’t support their narrative. Green energy isn’t an easy sell because of its unproven return on investment and exorbitant costs to consumers so the government, the left media, and companies peddling it have to focus less on what it provides and attack what it is supposed to replace. For that reason, we heard 2yrs of Biden attack the petroleum industry and then when the 2022 mid terms were approaching and it looked like he was going to get his head handed to him, he cynically begged the rest of the world to produce more oil to buoy the democrats’ chances. Most told him to go pound sand so he drew down the strategic reserve to historically low levels to reduce gas prices for the most self-serving of reasons. In the process of course we as a nation become that much more vulnerable and dependent on foreign production.

In the two years hence, his administration has clandestinely adopted Trump’s policies regarding petroleum production but strangely you never hear him or any of the media talk about it…and this from an administration and a press corp who bends themselves into pretzels trying to take credit for things they aren’t responsible for. Why is that do you think?

What I think is that in the same way leftists proclaim one thing and live another (no walls, no guns, no more oil, etc) they are cynically governing in a way contrary to what they proclaim as it pertains to energy because they understand capitalism and free enterprise are light years more successful than them attempting to legislate into existence energy technologies that are inherently flawed.

If mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery, I hope President Trump is taking a bow because he was able to without lifting a finger get his rival to adopt his energy policies for the most basic reason…because it works. And whether Biden and Grandhole will admit it or not…theirs are failures.

How about you confess that PedoBiden DRAINED the Strategic Petroleum Reserve in a failed bid to lower the price of gasoline at the pumps then has had to STOP refilling it??? That's a treasonous, self-serving action AGAINST America by a sitting 'president'.

We are having fun watching you worms twist and squirm.

We are going to have much more fun on November Five.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Problem is the USA isnt doing the producing and we are importing oil from overseas. The OP is too damn dumb to grasp why energy independence is a good thing.
Originally Posted by MAC
Problem is the USA isnt doing the producing and we are importing oil from overseas. The OP is too damn dumb to grasp why energy independence is a good thing.

From what I understand we are producing and selling the stew out of it to other countries, its just not for us. We are then buying junk oil cheaper from Venenezala and that is what we are stuck using yet it costs more to refine. If libbies were all about saving the earth, they wouldn't be drilling and sending our oil to other countries, they'd say you need to go electric too. Supposedly we have less than 30 days worth in reserves thanks to Biden. That certainly drives up prices at the pump.
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Desperately looking for a story on a Grandma in Idaho using a .357 Magnum for self-defense, can you good folks help?
https://globalnews.ca/news/10417069/85-year-old-woman-shoots-home-intruder-self-defence-idaho/
When Trump gets back in office he will open the Keystone XL pipeline, and I believe the capacity from Alberta to the USA is 830,000 barrels of oil per day.

That should bring down the price of oil for our American friends, create a lot of great paying jobs on both sides of the border as well as cut Venezuela out of the picture, and end the risk of a major potential oil spill by transporting oil in tankers.
Has the OP ever worked in the Oil Industry, if not what he has to say is of little relevance.
Originally Posted by KillerBee
When Trump gets back in office he will open the Keystone XL pipeline, and I believe the capacity from Alberta to the USA is 830,000 barrels of oil per day.

That should bring down the price of oil for our American friends, create a lot of great paying jobs on both sides of the border as well as cut Venezuela out of the picture, and end the risk of a major potential oil spill by transporting oil in tankers.

We’re dealing with Psychopaths on both sides of the Boarder

Don’t try and tell US what Common Sense Is..

These people don’t even know what Sex they Are ..

Truth. And reducing the risk of oil spills and fires in train derailment incidents.
Originally Posted by akrange

Well, there is that.

I hear you, scary times akrange, it would make for a good Twilight Zone episode.

I did some quick math, and that is 295,480,000 barrels per year.
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.
We could transfer it cleanly with a pipeline, but libs want to use trains, trucks, and ships instead. Hypocrites.
Originally Posted by killerv
We could transfer it cleanly with a pipeline, but libs want to use trains, trucks, and ships instead. Hypocrites.

Cleanly?

https://amp.kansascity.com/news/state/kansas/article281253373.html
Call me crazy, but I don’t believe a Canadian Company should be allowed to use US laws to take land from Americans citizens using eminent domain to ship refined oil to foreign countries. I mean, allowing foreign countries to take land from US citizens is about as communistic as you can possibly get. But you guys support US citizens being forced to sell their land to foreign governments. Simply amazing.

You're a DOLT, just like Joe "Pedo" Biden. The Keystone pipeline crosses a corner of my county and there's cattle grazing over the pipeline right now. Nobody had their land "taken" from them.
Oil production is up because of increased drilling and fracking on private ground,despite Biden s virtually shiutting down all expiration or production on public land in addition to offshore. Reason prices remain high, Biden inflation and increased demand,to say nothing of Biden’d chocking of the supply line.

Standard dumfuk.
You guys do know that Keystone was a way to transport oil, not to produce oil? Oil that would have travelled through the new pipeline is simply being shipped by other sources such as trains. Plus, it was 830,000 barrels a day, or less than 1% of total world production.

Btw. The reason we had to take oil from the reserves is oil production PLUMMETED under Trump in his last year. So there is that.

Move to Rusdia, you ignant [bleep].

So I assume by your comment that you are all in favor of another Deepwater Horizon Explosion where eleven of the 126 workers on the rig were killed and, over the following 87 days, an estimated 3.19 million barrels (~134 million gallons) of oil spilled into the Gulf (4.0 million barrels minus 810,000 barrels of collected oil)

Or Perhaps another Exxon Valdez where the Exxon Valdez oil slick covered 1,300 miles of coastline and killed hundreds of thousands of seabirds, otters, seals, and whales.

You sound like a great environmentalist to me 🤣
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Oil production is up because of increased drilling and fracking on private ground,despite Biden s virtually shiutting down all expiration or production on public land in addition to offshore. Reason prices remain high, Biden inflation and increased demand,to say nothing of Biden’d chocking of the supply line.

Bidens administration issued more drilling permits in his first year than Trump did in his first year. That is a fact.
Biden jumped through his ass to get production up because his green BS drove fuel prices through the roof, and it fed into massive overall inflation.

Biden had to do it in attempt to let the Dems hold on to power. Biden is no friend of the fossil fuel industry.
One of Biden's mistakes regarding energy.....

"They just yanked those leases," Sullivan said. "But now we're going to get ready for the next lease sale. Give me a break. Who the hell in their right mind would invest money in a lease sale when they just watched the first lease sale get yanked?"

https://www.ijpr.org/npr-news/2023-...riticism-as-willow-project-moves-forward
Biden drained off half the strategic petroleum reserves to try to lower fuel prices, and he still hasn't replaced it.

Think I'm lying, check the 5YR tab on this graph,

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_ending_stocks_of_crude_oil_in_the_strategic_petroleum_reserve
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
Biden drained off half the strategic petroleum reserves to try to lower fuel prices, and he still hasn't replaced it.

https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_ending_stocks_of_crude_oil_in_the_strategic_petroleum_reserve

Because oil production plummeted under Trump in 2020, and when demand returned, production wasn’t able to keep up. Had production not plummeted under Trump, we wouldn’t have had that issue.

Because oil production plummeted under Trump in 2020, and when demand returned, production wasn’t able to keep up. Had production not plummeted under Trump, we wouldn’t have had that issue.

Production slowed to meet demand and keep it profitable. Supply/Demand, not politics.
Under Trump's leadership, the SPR was full, fuel prices were low, inflation was low.

Biden came in with his green initiative, capping oil wells, adding tax per barrel of oil, and f.uck.ed everything up, just like Obama said he does to everything he touches.

You know as much about domestic oil production as you do about hunting and firearms.

What an idiot
Biden and Co. deliberately fu.ck.ed up the oil market.

They believed doing so would herd the sheeple into the electric cars. And oh, by the way, the Biden family is in bed with the Chinese on battery production.

Now with EV buyers remorse, the whole EV recharging infrastructure is headed toward bankruptcy.

The whole thing was another Biden cockup. He should let industry lead the way, and let consumers set the pace. But oh no, he had to interfere with the natural forces of business and economy, being supply/demand.

They believed doing so would herd the sheeple into the electric cars. And oh, by the way, the Biden family is in bed with the Chinese on battery production.

Now with EV buyers remorse, the whole EV recharging infrastructure is headed toward bankruptcy.

The whole thing was another Biden cockup. He should let industry lead the way, and let consumers set the pace. But oh no, he had to interfere with the natural forces of business and economy, being supply/demand.

didn’t eff it up that bad, the US is producing more oil than anytime in history.

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2024/...-how-she-killed-the-robber-and-survived/

You do know that by shutting down keystone, production was cut back?

didn’t eff it up that bad, the US is producing more oil than anytime in history.

The barrels-per-day metric doesn't tell the whole story. Aside from the inflation we all feel, Biden's interference, for personal gain, has screwed up the whole economy. Young people cannot even think about buying a home at current prices and mortgage rates.

Talk to me about Biden's wondeful policies when gas prices, interest rates, and inflation are back to Trump era levels.

Bidens administration issued more drilling permits in his first year than Trump did in his first year. That is a fact.

Ah Liesol

Can you Rectify the difference of a Gallon of Gas when Emanuel left Office which was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon than Todays Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon ..

I know in your World of the Nine Monkeys 2+2 =5 but I’m axe’n your to give a Coherent Explanation.
jetjockey thinks he can cherry-pick a statistic, and we will forget all the evidence in front of our eyes.

The number of permits doesn't mean much. There are additional approvals that have to occur for actual oil production to start on public land. The additional approvals are where the Biden administration throttled oil production on public lands. Most of current production is on private land, which is not controlled by Biden policies.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

How do you shut down a pipeline that was never completed and not a single ounce of oil passed through?
Liberals are a funny group, on one hand they constantly snivel about “living wages”, then support letting in millions willing to work for less.
They screech about the environment, and then don’t support producing more of the world’s oil under the watch of the EPA, and buy oil from countries with no enviro standards.
Liberals are good at insult and complaining, then fail at the whole thought process thing.
Drive up inflation, and then spend more to bring it down, borrow more, print more, but for god’s sake we need to keep spending.

The unearned virtue signaling is strong with the liberal.
jetjockey thinks he can cherry-pick a statistic, and we will forget all the evidence in front of our eyes.
I’m not the one who said it. Steve Bannon did.

And Joe said "everjambiegooenneiid racist gamabalbialandang homofobingialingkdind dong"

Hey retard, "all time high" doesn't mean keeping up with demand does it? Do you suppose if leased government land was allowed to be drilled and pumped from we would be keeping up with demand? Keeping up with demand meaning less the 2 dollar a gallon gas. It is funny how you leftards can't grasp the problem or the solution and your very meager thought process comes up with calling GOP voters stupid? When are you going to claim that idiot Biden as your president and let him take credit for high gas prices and inflation?

Not what he said. But we can easily point at Biden why the world oil supply is down. The why. Calling MBS out for the murder of a reporter in Turkey. Also refusing to help the Saudi's with the war in Yemen against the Houthis. Funny these same Houthis are launching missiles and drones at us in the middle east right now.

https://www.reuters.com/world/saudi...-misunderstands-him-atlantic-2022-03-03/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...with-biden-amid-fears-of-oil-price-spike

The result.

How do you shut down a pipeline that was never completed and not a single ounce of oil passed through?

By Handing Control of the Country over to a bunch of Psychopaths with Dysfunctional Thought Processes..

Say Your Prayers
Originally Posted by rickt300

Hey retard, "all time high" doesn't mean keeping up with demand does it? Do you suppose if leased government land was allowed to be drilled and pumped from we would be keeping up with demand? Keeping up with demand meaning less the 2 dollar a gallon gas. It is funny how you leftards can't grasp the problem or the solution and your very meager thought process comes up with calling GOP voters stupid? When are you going to claim that idiot Biden as your president and let him take credit for high gas prices and inflation?

Like I said, Steve Bannon is the one that said it. He acknowledged the GOP voters have no idea that US oil production is it record levels. By the way, you see it all the time on this website alone. GOP voters are clueless, and that’s all Steve Bannon said it.

Like I said, Steve Bannon is the one that said it. He acknowledged the GOP voters have no idea that US oil production is it record levels. By the way, you see it all the time on this website alone. GOP voters are clueless, and that’s all Steve Bannon said it.
So what’s ur opinion Jetboi ?

you're a brainwashed fkn idiot,

your corrupt DEMons locked down the entire country, hell .. the entire planet was on lockdown

and now you gender confused, pregnant men (or are you women now ?) retards are popping off about unemployment, production etc etc in the last half of 2020 ? Read the last two paragraphs below, then go take your prenatal vitamins

""" During the COVID-19 pandemic emergency, a number of non-pharmaceutical interventions colloquially known as lockdowns (encompassing stay-at-home orders, curfews, quarantines, cordons sanitaires and similar societal restrictions) were implemented in numerous countries and territories around the world.

These restrictions were established with the intention to reduce the spread of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.[2] By April 2020, about half of the world's population was under some form of lockdown, with more than 3.9 billion people in more than 90 countries or territories having been asked or ordered to stay at home by their governments.

Although similar disease control measures have been used for hundreds of years, the scale of those implemented in the 2020s is thought to be unprecedented. ""

By Handing Control of the Country over to a bunch of Psychopaths with Dysfunctional Thought Processes..

Say Your Prayers

Stupid c unts like him will be the first to go.

Here We Go Again

Liesol please square with US the Fact that was Under Emanuel “We the People “ were a Net Exporter of Oil instead of Net Beggars of Oil ..

Cum Out Dupe begging Venezuela for Oil ..

Keep Push US ..
Jetboi has baled out

Well, as one of your uneducated fools, I am happy oil production is at an all time high (according to Google and US government figures), but I am also disappointed at the same time. You see, in 2019, I was listening to a Biden-Harris diatribe campaign speech while driving south thru the refinery district east of Houston. He claimed he would "end the petroleum industry as we know it". I looked at all those tankers and refineries stretching to the horizon, and laughed so hard I nearly ran off the Interstate. So, with his vast influence, why are we now producing more oil than ever? Or could it be reverse psychology propaganda lies?
All all-time highs does not mean High enough to meet our current needs.
......guys like "insert politician's name here" know "American voters" are not educated and they are easily manipulated with lies", makes that sentence more truthful.

Just look at the crap constantly spewed across the airways and internet if you have any doubt. We are lucky if 10% of what is presented to the public at large is truthful or factual. I just wish that conservatives had a fraction of the control of the information flow that liberals do. The constant spin makes me nearly perpetually dizzy. However, the one thing I will say about my Republican elected officials is that if they had total control of the flow of all information, they would somehow turn it over to the Democrats as quickly as possible in some sort of show of attempted solidarity. Here is where you picture Lucy with the football (Democrats) and Charlie Brown (Republicans) trying, once again, to kick it.

Here We Go Again

Liesol please square with US the Fact that was Under Emanuel “We the People “ were a Net Exporter of Oil instead of Net Beggars of Oil ..

Cum Out Dupe begging Venezuela for Oil ..

Keep Push US ..

Tell ya what. I’d like YOU to research US oil production vs US oil demand, then get back to us!! Here’s a hint, you’re fuggin wrong. Off the top of my head, about 7-8 million barrels a day wrong.
🥴

You're a DOLT, just like Joe "Pedo" Biden. The Keystone pipeline crosses a corner of my county and there's cattle grazing over the pipeline right now. Nobody had their land "taken" from them.

But, But that's not what the MSM experts say........
Originally Posted by jaguartx

We are having fun watching you worms twist and squirm.

We are going to have much more fun on November Five.

They sure seem to be all beside themselves. Lol
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Ooopsie!!

https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN1XG1R3/

If the plan was to increase production once the pipeline was finished, then you shut down the construction on the pipeline, production is never increased, therefore you lost the increase in production that the pipeline was planned for.
If there was no planned increase for production in the first place, then what was the pipeline for?
Originally Posted by stxhunter
All all-time highs does not mean High enough to meet our current needs.

And forget OUR current needs, we should be selling to all our allies and using the money going to unfriendly countries now, to pay down our national debt.
Why on earth do we send ANY dollars to Saudi Arabia or South America ?
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

You see, “America First” really is a thing.

Go ahead, I want to hear your thoughts on that.

If the plan was to increase production once the pipeline was finished, then you shut down the construction on the pipeline, production is never increased, therefore you lost the increase in production that the pipeline was planned for.
If there was no planned increase for production in the first place, then what was the pipeline for?

The pipeline gave a Canadian company access to US refining capability. When someone asked TransCanada if they would guarantee the refined oil would stay in the US, they stated they couldn’t guarantee it. Since Europeans pay a LOT more for gas than we do, where do you think that oil was going? Keystone XL would not have led to higher tar sand production.
Give us a rational explanation why it doesn’t make more sense to produce enough to meet the world’s need, sell excess to our allies, and pay down our debt, INSTEAD of sending billions of American dollars overseas, for oil, and interest on our national debt?

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.
Because of sanctions against Russia, if Biden didn't allow oil production, gas would be over $4/gal.

Yes, I understand Russia is able to get around sanctions to some degree, but mostly that oil is not coming to the US.

https://www.reuters.com/business/biden-announce-ban-russian-oil-tuesday-sources-2022-03-08/
I’ve said it here before, Trump was at his best as President while he had Bannon as a key advisor. Trump generally has the right idea but Bannon had the real vision and ideology.

Supply and demand. Remember, the US Government doesn’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s do.

We still want to Know your Grasp of why Gas was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon during Emanuel’s Stewardship than the Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon during The Feckless Coco Mellons Junta ..

Liesol everything thing has become much more Efficient at using Gasoline..

So let’s hear your Syllabus Bitch

We still want to Know your Grasp of why Gas was closer to 2 Dollars a Gallon during Emanuel’s Stewardship than the Closer to 4 Dollars a Gallon during The Feckless Coco Mellons Junta ..

Again, supply and demand. Supply was drastically cut during Trumps last year and as we were getting supply back, the Russian sanctions began lowering supply again. You know, this isn’t rocket science.
Jetboi ur full of schit
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Jetboi ur full of schit
Not really. Remember, the GOP counts on people like you to be uneducated. Trump has even admitted it.

https://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=pet&s=mcrfpus2&f=m
Q knows who's stupid and Because of Dumbasses like you, many of us do too.

Ooopsie!!

You're consistent I'll give you that, Consistent at being a complete dumbass without a clue except those handed to them by their masters. Of course you're not alone as most mentally deranged liberals are consistent. Lol, Fuel Boy.
LOL
LOL

Lol, more like FuelJockey.

And who controls the leasing/permitting?

Depends on who owns the land. Remember, only about 24% of US oil production occurs on Federal land.

Ooopsie!!

You're consistent I'll give you that, Consistent at being a complete dumbass without a clue except those handed to them by their masters. Of course you're not alone as most mentally deranged liberals are consistent. Lol, Fuel Boy.

You know how I know you’re beat? You can’t put together a single argument or retort and you lower yourself to name calling and insults. You know why you do that? Low intelligence.

Depends on who owns the land. Remember, only about 24% of US oil production occurs on Federal land.

That isn’t a small amount. It’s more than enough to cause major price swings. That combined with an anti oil rhetoric political climate and foolish oil bans on Russian oil and we have what we have.
So what? The point is we should be producing more but production is hamstringed by administration policy. We are producing more than ever, but using more than ever. Supply is not keeping up with demand, hence higher prices.
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
So what? The point is we should be producing more but production is hamstringed by administration policy. We are producing more than ever, but using more than ever. Supply is not keeping up with demand, hence higher prices.

“WE” don’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s produce oil, and you want them to produce more oil which drives down prices at the pump. Why would a company flood the market with a product, lowering its cost, and cutting profits?

“WE” don’t produce a single drop of oil. Oil company’s produce oil, and you want them to produce more oil which drives down prices at the pump. Why would a company flood the market with a product, lowering its cost, and cutting profits?
US policy and politics play a huge role in oil production. You’re way oversimplifying things. Oil production is about as much pure free trade and capitalism as healthcare or semiconductor production is. The gov has their hands all over it.
LOL

Lol, more like FuelJockey.
🤣😂
You don’t reckon that has anything to do with the union vote?

Gotta suck up on Venezuela. I read their crime rate is way down. Ya reckon Trump is right, they sending us their criminals, not enough left there to up their numbers. Dirty oil, not a problem. They not worried about Mother Earth. It’s all a ploy.

Strange how all this “right wing” conspiracy stuff is proving fact, not fiction. Trickle down truth.

Libs don’t want to “save” anything but their hold on power.

And they’ll do whatever it takes to achieve their #1 goal.

Of course it’s all on our dime. We picking up the tab. And our kids and grands inheriting an unsustainable debt load.

They steal another one, we really screwed. Screwed enough like it is. I hope we can turn most of it around. Time will tell.

DF
Originally Posted by Dirtfarmer

Gotta suck up on Venezuela. I read their crime rate is way down. Ya reckon Trump is right, they sending us their criminals, not enough left there to up their numbers. Dirty oil, not a problem. They not worried about Mother Earth. It’s all a ploy.

Strange how all this “right wing” conspiracy stuff is proving fact, not fiction. Trickle down truth.

Of course it’s all on our dime. We picking up the tab. And our kids and grands inheriting an unsustainable debt load.

They steal another one, we really screwed. Screwed enough like it is. I hope we can turn most of it around. Time will tell.

DF

Listen to Glen Beck on the details of the national debt. You'll be stunned speechless.

If only it were that simple.
Originally Posted by local_dirt

DF

Listen to Glen Beck on the details of the national debt. You'll be stunned speechless.
I’ve heard him and it’s unconscionable the way libs are trying to buy this election.

Brandon’s going against the SCOTUS decision that he can’t do what he’s doing, forgiving student loans. Even Obongo said essentially the same back when. The Constitution hasn’t changed but respect for it surely has.

He doesn’t care, just wants to keep his grasp on power.

DF

DF

I’ve heard him and it’s unconscionable the way libs are trying to buy this election.

Brandon’s going against the SCOTUS decision that he can’t do what he’s doing, forgiving student loans. Even Obongo said essentially the same back when. The Constitution hasn’t changed but respect for it surely has.

DF

I heard a podcast today that said something to the effect that our Constitution has been dead for decades. Our country isn’t remotely like what is outlined in our Constitution or envisioned by our Founders.

The only people that don’t realize it and still pretend to abide by our Constitution are conservatives. That’s sad but it resonated as spot on.

The left makes up law as they see fit and has real power. The right at best hides behind what they claim that the Constitution allows while ignoring that it’s dead and gone.

DF

DF
Second time to post this one. I'm sure you guys know who Sun Tzu is. If not Google him.

This pretty well sums up the sad commentary we find ourselves in.

Hopefully Nov 5th will be a step in the right direction.

DF

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Don’t act like the government has nothing to do with trade deals. If tomorrow Trump offered the oil companies more permits and markets in exchange for oil companies lowering their prices, it gets done.
If he works a deal with Europe to start buying from us in exchange for our NATO protections, it gets done!
But instead we get a hapless old man who grabs his ankles for the environmentalists and punishes oil companies, oil consumers, and tries to force us into a market nowhere near ready to make the transition.

DF

DF

The swine squatting in the WH disregards the Constitution on a daily basis.
If that Q chick would speak (type) in plain English instead of stupid code trying to be some sort of Nostradamus by way of riddle, she would be much more interesting. Ya, ya, I know, those of you who love her think I'm an idiot. Acknowledged.

DF

DF

The swine squatting in the WH disregards the Constitution on a daily basis.
Brandon is but a puppet of the deep state globalists.

They’ve done their best to trample the constitution.

They accuse DJT of being a Nazi dictator, but that’s just projection. It’s their MOS, not his.

I fear we’re in even worse shape as a country than we know. And what we know is what we’re allowed to know.

DF
Quick question. Wasn’t Trump going to balance the budget? How much did he actually add to the National debt in just 4 years? The sheep are those of you who believe everything he says, yet don’t question his actions when they are 180 degrees in the opposite direction. This people are sheep.
Quick question. Wasn’t Trump going to balance the budget? How much did he actually add to the National debt in just 4 years? The sheep are those of you who believe everything he says, yet don’t question his actions when they are 180 degrees in the opposite direction. This people are sheep.

Well if we started drilling more oil and selling more oil, maybe we could do that, cuz sure as hell DC isn’t going to cut spending. You want sheep? Sheep are all those with their hands out expecting government to provide more and more, and democrats are the worst at promising to do just that.

Well if we started drilling more oil and selling more oil, maybe we could do that, cuz sure as hell DC isn’t going to cut spending. You want sheep? Sheep are all those with their hands out expecting government to provide more and more, and democrats are the worst at promising to do just that.

Democrats do a much better job balancing, or trying to balance the budget than the Republicans. And before you tell me I’m wrong, go ahead and research it, because I’m not wrong.

Here is some perspective for ya.....

Liberals had a four year 'campaign' of 'resist everything Trump does...lie about him...threaten and attack his supporters...mostly the young and elderly supporters...use fraud...violence....force....corruption...intimidation...liberal *news* outlets and the crooked lefty judges to get their way then they have the gall to claim it's 'winning'.
The liberals loved Donald Trump, the private citizen billionaire. Black and white they heaped praise and awards on him, all wanted to be invited to his parties and events, wanted to be seen and photographed with him. Jessie Jackson...the Clintons and Al Sharpton among others called him their friend. All wanted to do business with him, wanted donations from him, wanted his endorsements, wanted his help with projects and wanted his praise which he gave, sometimes doing the 'impossible' and getting things done for New York that others couldn't.
Then *IT* happened. He beat the Depends off of Hillary in an election the left thought they had sewed up, and the next day the Dem misinformation/lie machine fired up and the LIES and attacks against him started on a 7day/24hour basis. Before 2016 there was never anyone calling Donald Trump a racist...a white supremist...or molester of women. Yet we have all sorts of pictures and reports of Joe Biden being all those things and somehow that is OK with the left....and the libs keep lying and the libs keep brainwashing people like jetjocky...
At the end of the day, I'm a 2A voter.

The rest of the issues are all fluff.
Originally Posted by Raspy

Liberals had a four year 'campaign' of 'resist everything Trump does...lie about him...threaten and attack his supporters...mostly the young and elderly supporters...use fraud...violence....force....corruption...intimidation...liberal *news* outlets and the crooked lefty judges to get their way then they have the gall to claim it's 'winning'.
The liberals loved Donald Trump, the private citizen billionaire. Black and white they heaped praise and awards on him, all wanted to be invited to his parties and events, wanted to be seen and photographed with him. Jessie Jackson...the Clintons and Al Sharpton among others called him their friend. All wanted to do business with him, wanted donations from him, wanted his endorsements, wanted his help with projects and wanted his praise which he gave, sometimes doing the 'impossible' and getting things done for New York that others couldn't.
Then *IT* happened. He beat the Depends off of Hillary in an election the left thought they had sewed up, and the next day the Dem misinformation/lie machine fired up and the LIES and attacks against him started on a 7day/24hour basis. Before 2016 there was never anyone calling Donald Trump a racist...a white supremist...or molester of women. Yet we have all sorts of pictures and reports of Joe Biden being all those things and somehow that is OK with the left....and the libs keep lying and the libs keep brainwashing people like jetjocky...

Wow. Your soft! When the GOP and Trump did it to Obama, it’s fair game. When the table is turned, you guys cry like little snowflakes. Btw. People have been calling Trump a “racist, a white supremacist and a molester of women” way before the 2016 election. I guess you forgot when Trump got caught admitting in his own words that he molests women?

As a landowner with multiple pipelines crossing our places you don't lose your land to "Eminent domain" you sell a "right of way" and charge for surface damage (temporary loss of use) . You still own the land and use it you lose NOTHING.... You know nothing about the subject and clearly spout ignorant green energy lies. No land is "taken" from anyone.
Pipelines are safe and efficient and in common use, closely monitored.

Trucking and train transport of oil are neither safe or efficient.
Has the OP ever worked in the Oil Industry, if not what he has to say is of little relevance.

The op knows nothing about the oil business....

Production of all types went down in 20 due to a man made pandemic, not just oil.

The Biden admin weakened our country by selling our "Strategic Reserves" for political purposes . Production was down worldwide and their agenda wouldn't allow them to help the oil businesses by making oil production easier (oil companies MUST be punished) so the "admin" (Joey is not cognitive enough to have done this) glutted the market with the reserves for multiple political reasons....punish oil companies ....punish Russia...weaken America.... appease the green weanies... on and on ad nauseam...

THAT'S the REAL reason...
Trump bad...

Constitution bad...

Capitalism bad...

America bad...

Boomers bad ....

Marxism good...

THIS is the jetboi agenda

Amen buddy!

I couldn’t agree more….besides, my vehicles run better on Canadian oil. 😉
Cockjockey is the typical liberal who gets frantic during the election year….especially since President Trump is going to send her dementia ridden buddy Beijing Biden to the retirement home! 😂

Watching cockjockey in her desperation is hilarious!

Look at you reddit [bleep] still pouring in and dancing.

Getting nervous about something, huh?
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Cockjockey is the typical liberal who gets frantic during the election year….especially since President Trump is going to send her dementia ridden buddy Beijing Biden to the retirement home! 😂

Watching cockjockey in her desperation is hilarious!

There are No Liberals

Only Marxist/ Maoist and You next door Neighbor like Liesol who supports their Totalitarian Dysfunctional Dystopian Mindset
Haha. I’m not even liberal, but hearing you guys say it is funny. Like someone said earlier, he is a 2A voter, simple as that. While I’m not that hardcore, I vote mostly on economics. Do you guys know that 10 of the last 11 recessions occurred under GOP Presidents, and every single GOP President in that last 100 years has presided over a recession? The two biggest the Great Depression and the Great Recession also occurred under GOP presidents, later in their terms as well.

Oh ya, OPEC countries are currently slated to cut production by another 1 million bpd in 24. Why? Because cheap oil doesn’t benefit them. OPEC, Russia, Exxon, etc are never going to increase oil production enough to drive prices down to where they were during Covid.

Btw. Anyone want to research how much refined oil from the refineries in TX stays in the US, and how much is exported? How is all of that exported gas going to drive US gas prices down?
So Cum On

Cum On

Do the Coco Mellon Energy Policy with Me

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Wow. Your soft! When the GOP and Trump did it to Obama, it’s fair game. When the table is turned, you guys cry like little snowflakes. Btw. People have been calling Trump a “racist, a white supremacist and a molester of women” way before the 2016 election. I guess you forgot when Trump got caught admitting in his own words that he molests women?

You mean the video where DJT said to grab women by the pussy? Sure he said that and it was 20 years before DJT even thought about being a POTUS...hell, I've said that many times in my younger years...it is called locker room banter, and most normal young men did the same...

Your lies are so funny...keep reading CNN the fake lying news......and regarding Obummer......Seen many things in my time, but I have never seen a corrupt and totally useless Puppet Government driven by a Puppet Master, that dare not show his face, hound an ex-President in such a barbaric way…!!! It all seems to distract the fact that the USA is being taken over by the worst possible people imaginable. The Puppet is also in the same position, or worse, with a similar situation, but he is not fit to face a judge and jury, but it is fine that he can lead to country to the swamp and beyond… we know who the puppet master is. He was born in Kenya and likes to have sex with men!

You mean the video where DJT said to grab women by the pussy? Sure he said that and it was 20 years before DJT even thought about being a POTUS...hell, I've said that many times in my younger years...it is called locker room banter, and most normal young men did the same...

Your lies are so funny...keep reading CNN the fake lying news......and regarding Obummer......Seen many things in my time, but I have never seen a corrupt and totally useless Puppet Government driven by a Puppet Master, that dare not show his face, hound an ex-President in such a barbaric way…!!! It all seems to distract the fact that the USA is being taken over by the worst possible people imaginable. The Puppet is also in the same position, or worse, with a similar situation, but he is not fit to face a judge and jury, but it is fine that he can lead to country to the swamp and beyond… we know who the puppet master is. He was born in Kenya and likes to have sex with men!

Thank you for proving to me that many Americans really are dumber than I could have ever imagined.
Cockjockey is a liar which is typical for a liberal. If she cared about the economy then she’d support Trump but instead she’s worried Trump is going to grab her pussy. TFF!

Thank you for proving to me that many Americans really are dumber than I could have ever imagined.

Not as brainwashed as you.....and our Savior might love you, but everyone else definitely thinks you’re an idiot.
Cockjockey is a liar which is typical for a liberal. If she cared about the economy then she’d support Trump but instead she’s worried Trump is going to grab her pussy. TFF!

Absolutely correct!!

Well said.

They can justify wars. They are good for the economy.
Jetboi is full of schit
Jetboi is full of schit

He should be as he's swallowed plenty of it.

Please post one single thing I have ever lied about. All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

Please post one single thing I have ever lied about. All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

^ ^ ^

Cheese done fall off his cracker.
So what would be your wish for the endgame Jboy?
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman

Raise taxes on corporations so they pay their fair share (tax revenue as a share of total US tax receipts for corporations is near a record low, meanwhile revenue for citizens is near a record high). Stop bailing corporations out using US citizens (yours and mine) tax dollars. Stop subsidizing company’s like Walmart to the tune of $6.2 BILLION dollars a year to for their low wage employees to get Medicare, food stamps, etc.. Freeze US spending at current levels to start working down the debt (you can’t cut spending because the US Government currently accounts for about 30% of the US economy, and every time spending is cute a recession quickly follows). Ban lobbying, or severely limit it. Term limits for congress and put them on Obama care. Get rid of health insurance company’s that are making billions profiting from your and my health care. Only allow states to get the same amount of federal money from the system they put into the system so certain states are forced to carry their own weight. I could keep going and going, but this would go along way to fixing the wealth gap and the unfair economic system that crushes the low and middle class.

LOL are you fuqkin retarded

Again, supply and demand. Supply was drastically cut during Trumps last year and as we were getting supply back, the Russian sanctions began lowering supply again. You know, this isn’t rocket science.

You have a severe mental health condition, seek professional help immediately. If supply was drastically cut during Trump's last year in office that would be Jan. 20 2021 right? So he was in office for 20 days of that year right? Who campaigned on ending fossil fuel energy? Don't you "think" (ha ha ha) that that commentary would chill energy production? Tell me when are you going to take responsibility for that idiot Biden?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image posting
Originally Posted by Upperplainsman

Raise taxes on corporations so they pay their fair share (tax revenue as a share of total US tax receipts for corporations is near a record low, meanwhile revenue for citizens is near a record high). Stop bailing corporations out using US citizens (yours and mine) tax dollars. Stop subsidizing company’s like Walmart to the tune of $6.2 BILLION dollars a year to for their low wage employees to get Medicare, food stamps, etc.. Freeze US spending at current levels to start working down the debt (you can’t cut spending because the US Government currently accounts for about 30% of the US economy, and every time spending is cute a recession quickly follows). Ban lobbying, or severely limit it. Term limits for congress and put them on Obama care. Get rid of health insurance company’s that are making billions profiting from your and my health care. Only allow states to get the same amount of federal money from the system they put into the system so certain states are forced to carry their own weight. I could keep going and going, but this would go along way to fixing the wealth gap and the unfair economic system that crushes the low and middle class.

Raise taxes on producers of goods? Tell me how that would lower consumer costs?

Please post one single thing I have ever lied about….

All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

Hope that helps. Gas is twice as expensive now. Food is up 50%. 6 embassies have been evacuated terribly. The economy SUCKS under Biden….you’re a fugging LIAR…proof is posted above!
Oh…and don’t forget about the endless wars and instability Beijing Biden has created.

Cocksucking lying democrat! 🖕

You have a severe mental health condition, seek professional help immediately. If supply was drastically cut during Trump's last year in office that would be Jan. 20 2021 right? So he was in office for 20 days of that year right? Who campaigned on ending fossil fuel energy? Don't you "think" (ha ha ha) that that commentary would chill energy production? Tell me when are you going to take responsibility for that idiot Biden?

Um, that’s OPEC, not US production. And Jan 20th 2021 is a single day, not an entire year. Just saying!! These things seem hard for some people. I think this is the chart you meant to post, which is US oil production. Btw, that’s little drop that’s circled, ya, that was under Trump.

Oh…and don’t forget about the endless wars and instability Beijing Biden has created.

Cocksucking lying democrat! 🖕

They must be brainwashed idiots. Victims of that program they used LSD on people to ruin their thought process? MKultra.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MKUltra
Biden shut down or severely limited our ability to drill. Our strategic reserves are also severely depleted and your senile buddy Biden says the price is too high to replenish right now….you dumbfuck!
Cockjockey is the type of dumbcunt who would happily transition a prepubescent child, assuming anyone would mate with her dumb ass!

Um, that’s OPEC, not US production. And Jan 20th 2021 is a single day, not an entire year. Just saying!! These things seem hard for some people. I think this is the chart you meant to post, which is US oil production. Btw, that’s little drop that’s circled, ya, that was under Trump.

You mental retard. US production alone cannot keep up with demand. I guess you don't know that oil is sold on the world market and world demand is what pricing oil is based on. January 20th is the 20th day of that year. Got it yet? 20 days of the last year Trump was president. OPEC production dropped because Biden pissed off the Saudi prince MBS. Try to keep up. Moron.

All Trump did was continue GOP Presidents long history of having recessions start under them. Hell, even Trump has admitted the economy does better under Democrats. Problem is, many of you are too stupid to do the research yourself. And all you do is spew rhetoric you don’t even understand.

Hope that helps. Gas is twice as expensive now. Food is up 50%. 6 embassies have been evacuated terribly. The economy SUCKS under Biden….you’re a fugging LIAR…proof is posted above!

The economy might suck for you, but even Trumps people and Trump are talking about how good it is. You should get you some. Kudlow, Bartiromo, and Varney just to name a few have all come out and said the economy is doing well, but they can’t really say it, so they have to also make ridiculous claims to go along with it, because, if they admit the economy is doing well, then they have to admit they were wrong, which confidently, Kudlow actually did.
Biden shut down or severely limited our ability to drill. Our strategic reserves are also severely depleted and your senile buddy Biden says the price is too high to replenish right now….you dumbfuck!

Weird how he fails to mention this, SPR are not there to help the Biden campaign. Funny how China has bought so much oil from the SPR. Wonder how much Bidens 10% turns out to be.

You mental retard. US production alone cannot keep up with demand. I guess you don't know that oil is sold on the world market and world demand is what pricing oil is based on. January 20th is the 20th day of that year. Got it yet? 20 days of the last year Trump was president. OPEC production dropped because Biden pissed off the Saudi prince MBS. Try to keep up. Moron.

So you’re saying the US has to rely on foreign oil to keep up with demand, and that Presidents really don’t have that much control over oil and gas prices? Well hell, that’s not what everyone else on the campfire is saying. BTW, I’ve stated exactly what you just posted several times. OPEC country’s and large Oil isn’t going to flood the market with oil because it lowers the cost, thus lowering their profits. Why is this so hard to understand? Again, after all the rhetoric, go back to the original post where Bannon states US oil production is at an all time high under Biden, yet GOP voters are basically too stupid to know that.

Weird how he fails to mention this, SPR are not there to help the Biden campaign. Funny how China has bought so much oil from the SPR. Wonder how much Bidens 10% turns out to be.

The Biden administration issued more well permits to pump oil on federal land than Trump did in his first year. That is a fact.
Corporate taxes and 'wealth' taxes sound good to ignorant folks.

Reality is that every cost assigned to corporate or wealth, is passed along to the consumer. EVERY time.

As we often said in the Marines, $hit rolls downhill.
.........“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you. I guarantee you. We’re going to end fossil fuel.”

Joe Biden, 2019

https://apnews.com/united-states-presidential-election-9dfb1e4c381043bab6fd0fa6dece3974

The economy might suck for you, but even Trumps people and Trump are talking about how good it is. You should get you some. Kudlow, Bartiromo, and Varney just to name a few have all come out and said the economy is doing well, but they can’t really say it, so they have to also make ridiculous claims to go along with it, because, if they admit the economy is doing well, then they have to admit they were wrong, which confidently, Kudlow actually did.

Who tells you this crap? Trump isn't saying the economy is doing well Kudlow, Bartiromo and Varney are Fox news people,owned and operated by the globalist cabal that wants that idiot Biden in charge. However even with minor research I see nowhere any of the three are actually touting the economy as anything other than desperate.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/shows/kudlow/larry-kudlow-truth-biden-harris-economy

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/stuart-varney-president-biden-refuses-address-reality

https://archive.org/details/FBC_20240413_130000_Maria_Bartiromos_Wall_Street/start/420/end/480

And if you are stroking yourself silly over the latest jobs report, idiot.

https://www.aei.org/center-on-oppor...dmines-buried-in-the-latest-jobs-report/
https://newrepublic.com/post/180499/watch-fox-news-panic-jobs-report

Do you watch any media at all? Trump said on Truth social the market is doing so well because he’s leading in the polls and investors are counting on him becoming President. Of course investors know the markets typically do much better under Democrats, so what he said is the most ridiculous thing in the wold, but I’m sure you’ll believe him.

Do you watch any media at all? Trump said on Truth social the market is doing so well because he’s leading in the polls and investors are counting on him becoming President. Of course investors know the markets typically do much better under Democrats, so what he said is the most ridiculous thing in the wold, but I’m sure you’ll believe him.

Besides opposing Trump, what are YOUR top three issues going into the election?

For me it's:

2A
economy
border
LOL

Idiot, the stock market is not the economy. There are many factors why our stock market is doing well , one of them investors that were putting their money into the Chinese Shanghai stock market have invested in our stock market because theirs is crashing. Which brings us back to the part where the stock market is not the same as the US economy. And yes anticipating Trump's return may just be a factor in why our Market is still holding it's own. Don't forget inflation has an effect on the markets numbers also. To add just because Trump says something doesn't mean there isn't a gray area in there somewhere.

Because at lower prices, consumers buy more.

What was the relationship between lower production and Covid? Was there not a strong causal connection in multiple ways, including shutting down the economy?
Tardqueen is here

Idiot, the stock market is not the economy. There are many factors why our stock market is doing well , one of them investors that were putting their money into the Chinese Shanghai stock market have invested in our stock market because theirs is crashing. Which brings us back to the part where the stock market is not the same as the US economy. And yes anticipating Trump's return may just be a factor in why our Market is still holding its own. Don't forget inflation has an effect on the markets numbers also. To add just because Trump says something doesn't mean there isn't a gray area in there somewhere.

You’re absolutely right, but it’s a strong indicator, just as GDP, jobs, consumer confidence, earnings, etc.

Besides opposing Trump, what are YOUR top three issues going into the election?

For me it's:

2A
economy
border

Economy
Boarder
Environment.

Environment because I’m suppose to go salmon fishing in two weeks, and every year due to environmental issues, the runs get smaller and smaller. If the fish don’t show up, I just wasted a week of vacation. I’m tired of uncontrolled expansion and the thirst for quick money destroying places I love to hunt and fish.

Idiot, the stock market is not the economy. There are many factors why our stock market is doing well , one of them investors that were putting their money into the Chinese Shanghai stock market have invested in our stock market because theirs is crashing. Which brings us back to the part where the stock market is not the same as the US economy. And yes anticipating Trump's return may just be a factor in why our Market is still holding its own. Don't forget inflation has an effect on the markets numbers also. To add just because Trump says something doesn't mean there isn't a gray area in there somewhere.

You’re absolutely right, but it’s a strong indicator, just as GDP, jobs, consumer confidence, earnings, etc.

I would say it is more a strong indicator for whatever companies stocks are doing well and not doing well. Those companies may or may not be American. The jobs report is very flawed and will be as usual revised downward. Consumer confidence is not at a high of any kind, earnings are not matching inflation which is up a variously quoted 19% since Joey was installed.

I would say it is more a strong indicator for whatever companies stocks are doing well and not doing well. Those companies may or may not be American. The jobs report is very flawed and will be as usual revised downward. Consumer confidence is not at a high of any kind, earnings are not matching inflation which is up a variously quoted 19% since Joey was installed.

My god! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Inflation is a global issue due to Covid. You guys are such idiots. You claim the chity economy at the end of Trumps term was due to Covid, and not his policy’s. Yet when inflation is up due to Covid, it’s Biden’s fault? Which is it, you can’t have it both ways?

Who cares if the jobs report is adjusted slightly downward. It could be cut by 50,000 jobs and it will still exceed all forecasts by 50,000 jobs.
The sad thing is no matter how good the economy is doing under the Dems, the GOP will never admit to it. No matter how badly it does under the GOP, you guys will never admit to it. Luckily we have those things called facts and data.

https://evonomics.com/economists-agree-democratic-presidents-better-making-us-rich-eight-reasons/

My god! 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️. Inflation is a global issue due to Covid. You guys are such idiots. You claim the chity economy at the end of Trumps term was due to Covid, and not his policy’s. Yet when inflation is up due to Covid, it’s Biden’s fault? Which is it, you can’t have it both ways?

Who cares if the jobs report is adjusted slightly downward. It could be cut by 50,000 jobs and it will still exceed all forecasts by 50,000 jobs.
Are you that fuqkin stoopid
Cockjockey is way in over her dwarf head….she’s flailing wildly trying to defend the indefensible. Only in the liberal bullshit world of making up fantasy would ANYONE in their sober, right mind think that the economy is better today than 5 years ago.

Trying to engage a liberalcunt like cockjockey with intelligent debate and facts is tilting at windmills….she’s not worth the frustration since she only wants to believe the bullshit she hears on PMSNBC instead of the reality of the cruel world.

Fu.ck her. Let her languish in her cheap mini-sink adorned basement with the tacky facade she calls her “dike cave”. 😂

I paid 4.65 for Biden gas today Trump gas was 1.62.

Housing has doubled. Food has doubled insurance is up 40 per cent. Electric has doubled under Biden

Job number are revised down about 30 per cent after they are released

[bleep] low iq pedo jetboi and [bleep] Joe Biden

Liesol

I’m Take the Printing Press at the US Treasury

What is QE
JetJoker, what is it about you POS leftists that makes you like crap like this?

Jetboi is a dumfuk plain n simple
Cockjockey is way in over her dwarf head….she’s flailing wildly trying to defend the indefensible. Only in the liberal bullshit world of making up fantasy would ANYONE in their sober, right mind think that the economy is better today than 5 years ago.

Trying to engage a liberalcunt like cockjockey with intelligent debate and facts is tilting at windmills….she’s not worth the frustration since she only wants to believe the bullshit she hears on PMSNBC instead of the reality of the cruel world.

Fu.ck her. Let her languish in her cheap mini-sink adorned basement with the tacky facade she calls her “dike cave”. 😂

Dec 31, 2019. Dow 28,462.14.
April 12, 2024. Dow 37,983 (down from a recent high of 39,131 two months ago)

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%
Q4 2023 GDP 3.4% (most recent report)

Dec 2019 job growth 145,000 jobs
March 2024 job growth 303,000 (unrevised)

Dec 2019 Unemployment Rate 3.5%
March 2024 Unemployment rate 3.8%

Dec 2019 gas price $2.64/gallon
March 2024 gas price $3.52/ gallon

Us Oil Production Dec 2019 12,980bpd
US Oil Production Dec 2023 13,295bpd. Up from 9,714 in May of 2020.

Now, that’s comparing recent numbers to basically Trumps highs, without taking into account his bungling of Covid, but, let’s just say, those numbers really don’t help. Many would argue those are 5 of the biggest indicators of the economy, with GDP giving us the best overall indication.

You guys can sit around in your little circle jerks and blow smoke up each others arses and try to rewrite history, but the rest of us will look at actual numbers. Short of gas prices and a statistical irrelevant UE rate Biden is beating Trump.
Who the fuqk are you preachin to🤷‍♂️
Originally Posted by ribka

Housing has doubled. Food has doubled insurance is up 40 per cent. Electric has doubled under Biden

I just paid $2.78. Maybe you should ask your Governor why gas taxes are so high in your state.
Damning liberal New York Times poll finds that just 25 percent of Americans view Biden's term as mostly good for America

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...e-Biden-president-poll-good-America.html

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Keystone was going to be built to transport Canadian heavy crude oil to the gulf coast. It will never be built now because the Canadians built a pipeline to the sea to replace Keystone XL.

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%

Now, that’s comparing recent numbers to basically Trumps highs, without taking into account his bungling of Covid, but, let’s just say, those numbers really don’t help. Many would argue those are 5 of the biggest indicators of the economy, with GDP giving us the best overall indication.

You guys can sit around in your little circle jerks and blow smoke up each others arses and try to rewrite history, but the rest of us will look at actual numbers. Short of gas prices and a statistical irrelevant UE rate Biden is beating Trump.
This.
The stocks may have a higher dollar value.....but those dollars are worth far less.
Oh Darn Coco Mellon just rescinded his order to Refill the SPR

Can’t do both send Oil to China and fill the SPR ..

Meanwhile Liesol is buying Gas at 2.98 a Gallon while the rest of US are at 3.49 and Much Higher ..

“ Inflation is Worldwide “ be Happy the Central Banks are Printing Bushel Baskets of Fake Currencies..

After All Inflation is a Monetary Phenomenon caused by Excessive Central Bank Printing ..

I just paid $2.78. Maybe you should ask your Governor why gas taxes are so high in your state.

The recent increases have nothing to do with someone's governor.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/gas-prices-climbed-14-year/story?id=108652610
Tarqueen vs Jetboi you can’t make this schit up 😂😂🤣🤣
Tarqueen vs Jetboi you can’t make this schit up 😂😂🤣🤣

They gonna be staring longingly into each other's pee holes in a second.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

The recent increases have nothing to do with someone's governor.

https://abcnews.go.com/Business/gas-prices-climbed-14-year/story?id=108652610

Paying over $4 a gallon certainly does. He says he lives in the PNW, that means OR, WA, or ID. Both WA and OR have some of the highest gas taxes in the country.
If either of you two pussies could draft an effectual response, I wouldn't have to. cool
Cut and paste away bitch.
🥴🥴😂
And again Jet, the recent increases being complained about have nothing to do with anyone's governor.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

At this point, you're my bitch...bitch. grin
The phaag from Idaho speaks LOL🤣
And Jet, Biden isn't someone's governor.

https://www.newsweek.com/how-gas-prices-changed-since-joe-biden-took-office-1823422
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

At this point, you're my bitch...bitch. grin

You musta swallowed your ball gag again.

Try posting some more MSN or the like.

It's bound to work.
And again Jet, the recent increases being complained about have nothing to do with anyone's governor.

He was complaining about paying over $4 a gallon for gas, not the increases. Paying over $4 a gallon when Brent Crude is trading at $90 is among other things, a direct result of high state gas taxes. WA being #3 in state gas taxes, and Oregon being about #9. We pay less than $3 a gallon in my area, and my state also has some of the lowest gas taxes.

He was complaining about paying over $4 a gallon for gas, not the increases. Paying over $4 a gallon when Brent Crude is trading at $90 is among other things, a direct result of high state gas taxes. WA being #3 in state gas taxes, and Oregon being about #9. We pay less than $3 a gallon in my area, and my state also has some of the lowest gas taxes.
Woo hoo 🥴

Cockjockey….You really are one of the dumbestcunts here….you’re a lyingfucking snake who is obviously over your tiny head. Go into your basement with your mini-sink and tacky amateur tile façade because you don’t have a clue. You’ve been handed your ass multiple times yet you persist in being a Biden dick sucker.

You and your ilk disgust real Americans.
Ask Jetboi about Larry his trophy bass 🤣😂🤣
I don’t care about cockjockey’s trophy ass….😂

Lol. Junk jockey's such a poor little victim. 😢

Cockjockey….You really are one of the dumbestcunts here….you’re a lyingfucking snake who is obviously over your tiny head. Go into your basement with your mini-sink and tacky amateur tile façade because you don’t have a clue. You’ve been handed your ass multiple times yet you persist in being a Biden dick sucker.

He really is pathetic. If only he could see himself as others see him.

Lol. Junk jockey's such a poor little victim. 😢

I don’t think it’s a “he”…cockjockey is all pussy.

He really is pathetic. If only he could see himself as others see him.

She’s so proud of her mini-sink in her basement that I used to just pity her but she deserves a man-sized bitch slap into the next millennium!

My wife caught that smallmouth fishing with her dad on their family pond, that’s why it’s mounted and on the wall! You’re a real man to make fun of a daughter and father memory.

My wife caught that smallmouth fishing with her dad on their family pond, that’s why it’s mounted and on the wall! You’re a real man to make fun of a daughter and father memory.

Well you’re a liberal pussy so fu.ck your feelings and anyone in your family that allows your stupidity. If you don’t like having your dipshit family members being associated with your faqqotry then fu.ckoff outta here….pussy!…I promise you that we don’t give afuck about your feelings pussy!

Well you’re a liberal pussy so fu.ck your feelings and anyone in your family that allows your stupidity. If you don’t like having your dipshit family members being associated with your faqqotry then fu.ckoff outta here….pussy!…I promise you that we don’t give afuck about your feelings pussy!

Wife should be beating the liberal pussy out of him daily.

I wouldn’t doubt she has a real man on the side…a MAGA man! 😉

🤣🤣🤣. So easily triggered. How’s it feel to be such a snowflake that you can’t hold even a half way decent conversation and you have to resort to name calling and insults? Trust me, your insults only put a bigger smile on my face knowing I’m easily triggering you! 🍻. The more you cuss and scream, the more I like it!

How’d it feel to know that people you support know your stupid?

Like the Democrat scum that YOU support?

Everyone here with the exception of maybe 3 think your so stupid they wonder how you walk, so if you wanna talk numbers..........

Everyone here with the exception of maybe 3 think your so stupid they wonder how you walk, so if you wanna talk numbers..........

90% of the people responding to my posts are uneducated rednecks that don’t even understand the difference in U3 and U6. They make excuses for their superiors calling them stupid, and don’t know how to have a valid thought for themselves. They are easily manipulated by Trump and even though they know he lies to their face over and over again, they don’t care because they are sheep.
They are my entertainment on slow days.

😭😭😭

90% of the people responding to my posts are uneducated rednecks that don’t even understand the difference in U3 and U6. They make excuses for their superiors calling them stupid, and don’t know how to have a valid thought for themselves. They are easily manipulated by Trump and even though they know he lies to their face over and over again, they don’t care because they are sheep.

Lol, so you think.

Roger summed it up right out of the gate.

There are so many variables, and getting oil out of the ground is but one of the many.

And pay no mind to what the alpha agencies[EPA primarily in this case] are doing.
The op needs to go read Biden's executive order dated January 27, 2021 entitled "Executive Order on Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad" and ask himself how people running oil companies or people making decisions to fund new exploration might feel about that and how it could affect new production.

But its easier to regurgitate Menstrual Syndrome NBC talking points.

I am having trouble linking the EO but its on "Whitehouse.gov" and can be reached by searching "Executive Order on Tackling the Climate Crisis at Home and Abroad"

Ha ha ha what a fool. Inflation is not caused totally by Covid. Here in America inflation began as blue cities shut down their economies (businesses) for no good reason causing shortages. The biggest cause of inflation presently is the energy supply not meeting demand. Not to belittle the contribution of outrageous debt spending lowering the value of the dollar. Yes Joey is a major factor in rising inflation. High energy costs cause higher prices all around. What [bleep] economy at the end of Trump's term? When are you retards going to take responsibility for Biden?

You sound like some high school kid. A dumb high school kid.

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%

So you believe government generated numbers? Pretty funny. Still gas being up 37% doesn't make your point very well. Your GDP numbers are particularly interesting. Definitely cooked up to make your butt buddy look good. What sectors of our economy are gaining? Unemployment numbers also. In 2019 most of the jobs were good paying full time jobs. Current numbers reflect a majority of part time jobs and if you have two of them you get counted twice. Don't forget many of the jobs are taken by foreign nationals, people not born in the US. Details matter, which gay porn mag are you jcking off too over a .3 inflated unemployment rate? Once again I have to explain to you that US oil production though having an effect on oil prices does not set the price of gas you can buy at the station. How many times do I have to point out that the DOW is not a direct measure of the economy? I post legitimate links and you come up with bullschit. How about these numbers?
https://datavisualizations.heritage.org/markets-and-finance/the-biden-inflation-tracker/
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]are gas stations open 24 7
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] border='0' alt='Screenshot-2024-04-15-at-10-38-53-Data-Visualization-The-Biden-Inflation-Tracker-The-Heritage-Founda'/></a>

Q4 2019 GDP 2.1%

So you believe government generated numbers? Pretty funny. Still gas being up 37% doesn't make your point very well. Your GDP numbers are particularly interesting. Definitely cooked up to make your butt buddy look good. What sectors of our economy are gaining? Unemployment numbers also. In 2019 most of the jobs were good paying full time jobs. Current numbers reflect a majority of part time jobs and if you have two of them you get counted twice. Don't forget many of the jobs are taken by foreign nationals, people not born in the US. Details matter, which gay porn mag are you jcking off too over a .3 inflated unemployment rate? Once again I have to explain to you that US oil production though having an effect on oil prices does not set the price of gas you can buy at the station. How many times do I have to point out that the DOW is not a direct measure of the economy? I post legitimate links and you come up with bullschit. How about these numbers?
https://datavisualizations.heritage.org/markets-and-finance/the-biden-inflation-tracker/
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]are gas stations open 24 7
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] border='0' alt='Screenshot-2024-04-15-at-10-38-53-Data-Visualization-The-Biden-Inflation-Tracker-The-Heritage-Founda'/></a>

Rickt300...you are spot on.....

For everyone else....jetjockey is a liar and maybe her problem is that she doesn't realize it....all of her comments are mostly taken from the main stream media and we all know that they are part of the Democratic party...all the Dems lie except maybe for Kennedy, but be weary of Kennedy too....

Just ask yourselves, were you better off when Trump was in office or are you better off NOW!!!

Dems like jetjockey are not stupid and certainly not incompetent, they are Agenda Driven and so far they have managed to take over the Media, take control of our Education System, take control of Social Media, take control of our Justice System, take control of our Military, take control of The Legislative Branch AND figured out how to steal a Presidential election. Not bad for a bunch of incompetent halfwits. OH, and they have managed to convince over half the country that what they are doing is a good thing.

Raspy…I disagree with you only in that liberal pussies like cockjockey are definitely STUPID…..they are mindless morons regurgitating their heroes bullshit…”heroes” like Rachel Madcow and PMSNBC. They cannot think for themselves and they are beyond intellectually retarded, emotionally stunted and mentally vacuous.

I do agree with you on everything else, especially the fact that they’re agenda driven and calculating. If they had more than 2 neurons firing they’d see the error of their retardation.

I’m convinced that 98% of them are simply anti-American, effeminate little cucks…..but they are EVIL in their desires. They hate America, they loathe God and they celebrate their twisted ideas on sexuality….as Paul Harvey once said in his commentary “If I were the devil…”.

That reply was a fugging gem wasn't it!

That reply was a fugging gem wasn't it!

Totally outing himself as a sophomoric brainwashed useful idiot.

Next thing you know, he'll be throwing his phaagala coming out party.
Raspy…I disagree with you only in that liberal pussies like cockjockey are definitely STUPID…..they are mindless morons regurgitating their heroes bullshit…”heroes” like Rachel Madcow and PMSNBC. They cannot think for themselves and they are beyond intellectually retarded, emotionally stunted and mentally vacuous.

I do agree with you on everything else, especially the fact that they’re agenda driven and calculating. If they had more than 2 neurons firing they’d see the error of their retardation.

I’m convinced that 98% of them are simply anti-American, effeminate little cucks…..but they are EVIL in their desires. They hate America, they loathe God and they celebrate their twisted ideas on sexuality….as Paul Harvey once said in his commentary “If I were the devil…”.

but, thats not really the case. US rig count has fallen every week for the past few months. while some operators have switched from chasing Nat. gas to chasing oil due price indexes. we arent producing more. and we sure as hell are not refining more
© 24hourcampfire