Home
How many more decades will she pollute the planet with her existence?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/hanoi-jane-fonda-says-climate-crisis-is-manifestation/

Far-left wacko activist actress Jane Fonda is back on the climate protest circuit.

In a recent talk with college students at USC Annenberg, Fonda said the climate crisis is a “manifestation of racism, misogyny and patriarchy.”

She then apologized to the young people at the event, “I’m sorry that we’ve created this issue for you.”

Last summer, Fonda gathered with heavy hitters in Hollywood and led a three-day summit to talk about how they can more effectively destroy their business with more leftist messages and push climate change propaganda.

In 2023 at the Cannes Film Festival, Fonda said white men are to blame for the climate crisis and called for them to be jailed.

“This is serious,” Fonda said Saturday in Cannes, according to Fox News. “We’ve got about seven, eight years to cut ourselves in half of what we use of fossil fuels, and unfortunately, the people that have the least responsibility for it are hit the hardest — Global South, people on islands, poor people of color. It is a tragedy that we have to absolutely stop. We have to arrest and jail those men — they’re all men [behind this].”
That woman is truly out there. She has the IQ of a cup of coffee.
Who gives a flying fork what that traitoress says.
RB
Originally Posted by asheepdog

^^^This x 1000
FJF
Does she walk or ride a bicycle to these events?
Her picture is in just about every American Legion and VFW beer bar urinal I've ever visited. I always have an extra bottle or three to make sure she gets her share. The beeyotch should have come home from SEA in a body bag!
Tell Janey to go spout her spiel to Clint - he will provide some comment that will concentrate her mind -if, indeed, she has one.
Two words, f ucking c unt.
That woman seems mentally ill and she's one stupid bitch.
At least she didn’t Specifically say White Men ..
Some things never change. She was an idiot then and she's still an idiot.
I feel less and less sympathetic toward her regarding her health diagnosis last year.

Lord, please give her the wisdom to shut her freaking soup cooler before I flat out relish in her demise. Amen.
Pi$$ on her. Stupid bytch…..but I guess that’s redundant 🤬
I will say, she bats 1000.
Keep hoping she will knock on my door one day. Have a hickory limb made into a walking stick that needs some color.
Who cares what that bìtch says?
I like Jane she is as consistant as the sun coming up in the east and going down in the west.the very first ODC ( original dumb [bleep].). Mb
Originally Posted by asheepdog

I never met her but during part of the Vietnam War, I used to see her driving by my house in Studio City. She owned a home just off Laurel Canyon Blvd. about four doors from my house. I did know several people who had worked with her -- a couple of actors and a director -- and to a person, they said that Fonda was as dumb as a bucket of rocks.

Her continued stupidity verifies their observations.

FWIW.

L.W.
The only knowledge she can draw from is her many hours of flat-backing.
She's only relevant cause old white guys continue to care what she says.
It must suck to be that dumb.
"In 2023 at the Cannes Film Festival, Fonda said white men are to blame for the climate crisis and called for them to be jailed.

In a way I have to agree with this. Blame Al Gore, he's white and in theory a man.
PJ
Jane Fonda may die, but she will live on as AOC and all of the other goons vie for power and money
I don’t think I have heard her speak outside lines of a movie in my life. Even for a movie, almost nothing. On Golden Pond was probably the last one, and that was multiple decades ago.

Jane Fonda falls under what I think about all people in Hollyweird. IDGAF about anything they say. And to me, the definition of a real moron is a person who does.
Well, if she really means it, all she has to do is sell everything she owns, give that money to charity, and build a thatch hut with the Pygmies in Africa somewhere.

I doubt she will though. laugh
But we cannot be the problem. According to the woke people blacks invented everything and built this country. Blame them.
Don’t blame boomers cause we all loathe her. Edk
It takes a brilliant mind to bring sex and race into a global warming fight.
She is one of the way-too-many manifestations of liberal lunacy.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Well, if she really means it, all she has to do is sell everything she owns, give that money to charity, and build a thatch hut with the Pygmies in Africa somewhere.

I doubt she will though. laugh
She could voluntarily check out, and direct that she be cremated and the ashes used as fertilizer to promote rain forest growth.

Old women her age add nothing to society and are quite a drag on resources and a significant source of pollution and CO2.
She could move to south Florida, dye her hair blue, and drive her 1980s Cadillac Fleetwood in the left lane of the interstate at 30 MPH while looking through the top of the steering wheel, on her way to the seniors' Early Bird buffet restaurant. Lots of other dried up old hags do that- - - -she might as well join the crowd!
Who cares? Another irrelevant Hollywood liberal has-been.
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/climate-change-scare-tool-to-destroy-capitalism/
and I'm sure she rides a bicycle to all of these events. And just why should her thoughts be relevant?
The right to protest against a war is enshrined in the Constitution.

But going to the enemy capital, and posing on an anti aircraft gun is treason.
She should have been tried, but it would have been too much of a political hot potato, Nixon had enough problems, he had to give Jane a pass.
Too bad she didn't get into range of Carlos Hathcock, or somebody with the same skill set. The beeyotch brought her "F.T.A." show to Okinawa while I was stationed at Kadena AB, and the outdoor amphitheater where they played would have been the perfect spot for a little long range target practice.
Originally Posted by Hastings
Well, if she really means it, all she has to do is......build a thatch hut with the Pygmies in Africa somewhere.

Shouldn't that be in Hanoi, Vietnam?
When is that traitorous bitch begin to push up daisies? I hope I live long enough to pizz on her grave... That pos...
Suffering from severe mental disorder
Why is that treasonous [bleep] still consuming valuable air?
Originally Posted by AU338MAG
Why is that treasonous [bleep] still consuming valuable air?
Her only virtue is exhaling CO2 to help the crops grow.
There’s going to a lot of viet Nam vets pissing on her grave.
Originally Posted by dale06
There’s going to a lot of viet Nam vets pissing on her grave.
I'd gladly stand in line for days JUST for that opportunity.... mad
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
How many more decades will she pollute the planet with her existence?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/hanoi-jane-fonda-says-climate-crisis-is-manifestation/

Far-left wacko activist actress Jane Fonda is back on the climate protest circuit.

In a recent talk with college students at USC Annenberg, Fonda said the climate crisis is a “manifestation of racism, misogyny and patriarchy.”

She then apologized to the young people at the event, “I’m sorry that we’ve created this issue for you.”

Last summer, Fonda gathered with heavy hitters in Hollywood and led a three-day summit to talk about how they can more effectively destroy their business with more leftist messages and push climate change propaganda.

In 2023 at the Cannes Film Festival, Fonda said white men are to blame for the climate crisis and called for them to be jailed.

“This is serious,” Fonda said Saturday in Cannes, according to Fox News. “We’ve got about seven, eight years to cut ourselves in half of what we use of fossil fuels, and unfortunately, the people that have the least responsibility for it are hit the hardest — Global South, people on islands, poor people of color. It is a tragedy that we have to absolutely stop. We have to arrest and jail those men — they’re all men [behind this].”
Why does any respectable publication even go to that trash bucket for a statement ?? Because the publications are also trash buckets.

kwg
Had a chance to meet Charlie Plumber once. He was in the Hanoi Hilton with John McCain.

Ole fella was no damn fan of the Jane.
Gonehuntin: I sayfuck jane "the commie traitor" fonda!
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
She craves attention and will get it any way she can. She has lived with her hate for America all her worthless life and soon she'll take it with her.
What do you expect her to say?
I haven't paid attention to Jane Fonda since 1972.

WGAF of what comes out of her mouth? or even goes into it.

I think she is lucky she hasn't been dead and buried since 1972.
Screw her and her dead POS brother!
Fuqk that bitch
[Linked Image from media.makeameme.org]
is there a statute of limitations on Treason?
What's the difference between Jane Fonda and Dan Quayle?

Jane Fonda went to Vietnam
© 24hourcampfire