Home
My list:

HK 300 Semi-auto .22 WMR, typical German engineering and craftsmanship, polygonal rifling, very accurate.

HK 630 Semi-auto delayed roller-locked action, fluted chamber, polygonal rifling, accurate as hell.

Mauser 201 .22 WMR (front locking lug rimfire with stellite receiver insert for lug capture).

Kimber of Oregon
Models 82 and 84 Nuff said!

BRNO ZKK 601 (short action especially) Steel and walnut... old-world craftsmanship

BRNO ZKW-465 Made in the 40s and 50s...Cutest little mini-Mauser action ever made...better quality than the CZ 527 except possibly in the later production years of the CZs (quality improved).

BRNO ZKM-611 Very high quality and accurate semi-auto take-down .22 WMR.

HVA small-ring commercial Mauser Made of Swedish steel that was like none other for toughness...

Sako L46 Riihimaki in .22 Hornet. Had one once and foolishly sold it. frown

Cooper Model 38 Shame they stopped making them. Having one chambered in 5.7 x 28mm would be cool as heck.
Never made, but I pray for: Ruger No. 1 in a 22LR
Sako Finnwolf
Lee Speed
Savage 99

Original Ruger .44 carbine

Both the above made with the benefit of modern technology (but still walnut and blue)
Sako Finnwolf definitely!
Would also like to see Ithaca Model 37’s made (especially in 16 gauge) with properly proportioned receivers for 2 3/4” only.
RUGER Red Label All Weather, stainless and black
Ruger #3's

....& in more calibers.
BRNO 21 and 22.
The old Remington M700 RS and KS. T/C Cherokee and Seneca muzzleloaders.
I could agree w/the HK300 as long as mine didn't have those ridiculous magna porting.

I too had a ZKM-611 and would probably buy another were they available and as good as the originals.

Boat-paddle/SS Syn rimfire Ruger 77's.

Barrett Fieldcraft, especially the prototype 223-based cartridges

Kimber Montana in .17, .204, .223, might as well make the mag-box 2.5" and twist them 1:7.

While we're wishing, a Kimber Montana magnum rimfire tube fed from the rear or fed w/Ruger rotary mags.

700 SS Mountain Guide and LVSF in Mt Rifle pattern stock 1:7 twist in everything from 2.5" boxed 223 and 3" boxed creed and 308 family cases.

NULA Rimfire fed by Ruger rotary magazines LR, mag, and WSM

Sako 78 in .218 Bee
Cz 527 in Grendel in a chassis stock that had an adjustable butt. I think it would make a good training firearm for new hunters.
I like what's been said here; HK rimfire autos were slick, and as an Anglophile I think Lee Speed's are cool.

For me:
Sako L61
Winchester Model 63
Colt Woodsman
Browning Challenger and Colt Woodsman, especially the latter. Blue and walnut, please, NOT all tacticalled out like a Ruger 22/45 Lite.

Winchester 9422. I wouldn't be unhappy if they removed the tipoff grooves and drilled and tapped it.

S&W Model 63, the original with 4" barrel. And while they're at it, make one just like that in .38 Special, and/or bring back the one in .32 H&R.
Savage 99
Rem. XP-100
Originally Posted by horse1
I could agree w/the HK300 as long as mine didn't have those ridiculous magna porting.

I too had a ZKM-611 and would probably buy another were they available and as good as the originals.

Kimber Montana in .17, .204, .223, might as well make the mag-box 2.5" and twist them 1:7.

While we're wishing, a Kimber Montana magnum rimfire tube fed from the rear or fed w/Ruger rotary mags.

700 SS Mountain Guide and LVSF in Mt Rifle pattern stock 1:7 twist in everything from 2.5" boxed 223 and 3" boxed creed and 308 family cases.

Sako 78 in .218 Bee

This is a great list. I would add the Remington Model Seven XCR
Thompson/Center Hawken, Renegade (original with two triggers), White Mountain Carbine, all in 54 cal.

Aww heck, bring 'em all back except for the in lines.

Also:
Ruger M77MKII All Weather.
Ruger Security/Speed Six.
Original size Vaquero.
Ruger Red Label.
Browning BSS Sporter.
Sako Finnbear.
Remington 870 Special Field.
Marlin 336ER in .356win
Nylon 66
Beretta 626 SxS shotguns as well, might as well get them regulated/biased 60/40 high as well. 12, 16, 20, and 28ga.
Savage 24

Ruger #3 in .357 mag and .22 mag
Savage - 99
CZ - 21 22
Browning small ring (mauser)

Browning/Win - 92 - 22/mag
Browning/Win - 52
Marlin - 39

Weatherby 22 auto
Marlin Mountie
Ruger Old Army
M1D
M1 tanker

Maybe PSA will make Garands under H&R label?
I'd like to see the original Mannlicher-Schoenaur Carbine with 17.7 inch barrel and double triggers. E
Sako 75
Originally Posted by 1minute

Its been made. Its been bought, sold , and resold.

Also .22 Mag.
Remington mountain rifle, both SS and the original walnut.
Originally Posted by cra1948
Would also like to see Ithaca Model 37’s made (especially in 16 gauge) with properly proportioned receivers for 2 3/4” only.

They are still in business. Order one.
Savage ml 10 ss
Remington 660
I just find the old ones and buy them.
Remington 591M and 592M with the original 5MM Reminton Magnum Rimfire 38 grain PLHP ammo to go with them. You wouldn't give a rats ass about a .22WMR after using a 5MM.
Colt Diamondback
Nylon 22
.222/20 gauge that doesnt cost thousands
..260/12 gauge same
NULA’s like Melvin built them!
I had a Sako 78 in .22 mag... Damn thing would shoot Winchester ammo into an inch at 100.. Shot several 10 shot groups just because it was so fun to keep pulling the trigger and seeing the bullets pile into the group... After 10-15 years let it go, big mistake.. Would love to one in a Hornet or Bee.. Way back a friend had an old bolt Winchester 43 .218, we were kids and had a ball. It was our big gun, lol.

Originally Posted by horse1

Sako 78 in .218 Bee
Original Steyr Zephyr.

1957 Model Mannlicher Schoenauer .

All the old L series Sakos.
Savage 99’s
Lugers
Krag’
M1 carbines and Garands
Ruger levers is 44 and 357

Heck, I wish they would make what they introduce every year. Seems like few make it to dealers shelves.
Originally Posted by RAM

12 ga all made on 3" receivers. No 16 ga production, and when they were making them in Ohio they were on 12 ga receivers.
Remington 14 1/2 in a modern cartridge like the 44 magnum or 357 magnum.
I'll be first to say the New Service/ Shooting Master, especially in 38 WCF. I've one of the former that's a long time favorite.
Boomers being reeled into a commie’s thread

F ucking schmucks
Left handed Winchester Model 70s in any/all calibers
... and bring them back at 1970's prices. 🤑
Originally Posted by Seilders

+1,000...
Originally Posted by slumlord
Boomers being reeled into a commie’s thread

100%. They either can't smell the sock, or they just don't care?
Originally Posted by Seilders

I have owned 3 of these. Still have my LH M70 Stainless and wood 30-06. Love this rifle.
Thompson Center TCR switch barrel single shot rifle
cz 527 and sako vixen, remington 788, winchester 94/22, winchester 92's that have a shotgun style but pad
Originally Posted by kolofardos
Sako Finnwolf

Me too.
1st Model Newtons.
16 inch Mark 7.
Remington 7600 carbines

Winchester Model 70 with classic style trigger
1) Browning Medalist
2) Sako Finnwolf
CZ 550 in the standard model (30-06 size action).
Wayne made me some pretty beautiful rifles from these at AHR.
Winchesters that say "made in USA" would be nice.
M96 Swedish Mauser.
Transferable autos.
How about the Smith & Wesson triple lock?
This.

[Linked Image from dygtyjqp7pi0m.cloudfront.net]

Also this:

[Linked Image from dygtyjqp7pi0m.cloudfront.net]
Browning HI power colt diamond back
Sako A1/461 rifles.
That action is perfect for the 223 class of cartridges. And it works great for the 221 fb and variants.
Remington 600 in 6 mm rem.
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I just find the old ones and buy them.
ARRRRGGGHHHH

don’t you schidt on a feel good thread. 🤣
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by 1minute

Its been made. Its been bought, sold , and resold.

Also .22 Mag.
On a scaled down frame.
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Browning Challenger and Colt Woodsman, especially the latter. Blue and walnut, please, NOT all tacticalled out like a Ruger 22/45 Lite.

Winchester 9422. I wouldn't be unhappy if they removed the tipoff grooves and drilled and tapped it.

S&W Model 63, the original with 4" barrel. And while they're at it, make one just like that in .38 Special, and/or bring back the one in .32 H&R.

Some good ones there!
I’ll add the Colt New Frontier and Colt Scout’s in 22 LR, and of course, the Diamondback in .22 also.

And the Browning LA .22 LR and their ordinal little .22 LR semiauto rifle.

A S&W Model 63 like you mentioned in .327 Fed Mag would be ultra cool!

And I’ll throw in the Remington Nylon 66 semiauto and the 76 LA version too.

And the original Ruger Security Six with a 3” barrel.
New Haven replica Model 70 Winchesters……in all calibers! memtb
Colt Woodsman

Mannlicher Schoenauer Model 1903

Remington 700 Classics

Savage 99
Remington 700 VSSF-II.. 220 Swift.

Weatherby Varmitmaster.. 22-250 or 224 Weatherby Mag
Thompson Center .22 Classic autoloader.
Rem 788 lh in a few more offerings

Savage 99

Rem 14
Winchester 75 sporter

M70 SS Classic Fwt. in .284Win
Sako L461/A1 - those who know, know. Colt Woodsman, Remington Seven & 700, Winchester lever guns (yeah, they make some limited editions still)
Originally Posted by RAM

They make them all as 3” guns, receiver is too long, all out of proportion. They don’t make a 16 gauge and for 5he time the company that now owns the name did, it was on a 12 gauge receiver. They’re not shotgun people. They have tried to appeal to the Walmart crowd.
While we are wishing , Parker shotguns and Winchester model 12 and 24,
H & K P7M8
Winchester Model 61
Remington Model 31.
Can't go with the theme.

Everything listed is available on the net, sometimes expensive due to it being discontinued, or is it? What would a new one cost if still made????????????????

The cheapest Browning B92 in 357 I've seen lately was $1500. Thinking if a new one was available it might be that much, maybe more. Have ya seen the prices on new Ruglins, Ruger Marlins ????? I don't remember when a Browning was the same price as a Ruger.
CZ 527 and 550
Remington 14 and 14 1/2 pumps
Remington m25 pump
Smith & Wesson Triple Lock .44 special and .45 Colt
Affordable Parker doubles
Kimber Clack versions in .218 Bee , .22 Hornet ,.25 WCF and .256 Win Mag.
Savage 99
USFA Colts
Cannot believe there are no Winchester mod 88 fans here.
TC sidelocks.
Left-handed Winchester Model 70's with wood & blued steel. Having it chambered in an older classic caliber (7x57? 35 Whelen?) would probably be too much to wish for. Being limited to 22-250, 243, 6.5CM, 308, 30-06 & 300WM seems to be the more popular LH selection list these days. That's not a bad list. I'm just dreaming & being picky.

I've always been fond of single-shot falling blocks but I've seen no signs that the production of new Ruger No. 1's or Winchester 1885's is going to start soon. It would be disappointing if they faded away. I liked the eclectic caliber selection.

Left-handed stutzen rifles. I've seen them by Sako, Steyr & Dakota but they're really rare & hard to find. In the last several years I think I've seen three & none of them were within my budget.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
© 24hourcampfire