Home
Posted By: SBTCO Friggin' Wife!! - 04/15/24
She just did 10 full form pullups and I can't challenge her because of a shoulder injury. She's doing everything she can to outlast me and is just rubbing it in.

...not too bad for 57 year old broad.

Oh.. and she doesn't look like a Polish shot putter either, she's a hotty. But no pics, ya just have to take my word for it.
Posted By: Mike70560 Re: Friggin' Wife!! - 04/15/24
Good for her.

My wife and I made an 11 mile hike yesterday in the mountains with a little over 2500 ft of elevation gain. At 58 she still can handle it.
Posted By: hanco Re: Friggin' Wife!! - 04/16/24
Mine is on a cruise ship doing one arm curls
Posted By: earlybrd Re: Friggin' Wife!! - 04/16/24
Mine goes for walks evry afternoon woke her ass up with morning wood 💪 she took me out for lunch today 😂😂
Posted By: Crappie_Killer Re: Friggin' Wife!! - 04/16/24
Bragging on wife too. She qualified for the World CrossFit quarterfinals. She is 53
Posted By: JohnnyLoco Re: Friggin' Wife!! - 04/16/24
Sir, do you understand what you just typed in the title line and the supporting verb in the body ?

“Frigging” is a female sexual term supported by “rubbing it”

A total “hottie” indeed !

No pics, how about a video ?
Posted By: SBTCO Re: Friggin' Wife!! - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by JohnnyLoco
Sir, do you understand what you just typed in the title line and the supporting verb in the body ?

“Frigging” is a female sexual term supported by “rubbing it”

A total “hottie” indeed !

No pics, how about a video ?

wink
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Friggin' Wife!! - 04/16/24
Haha that’s great man.
Posted By: cotis Re: Friggin' Wife!! - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by SBTCO
She just did 10 full form pullups and I can't challenge her because of a shoulder injury. She's doing everything she can to outlast me and is just rubbing it in.

...not too bad for 57 year old broad.

Oh.. and she doesn't look like a Polish shot putter either, she's a hotty. But no pics, ya just have to take my word for it.

Keeper!
© 24hourcampfire