Posted By: SupFoo What a DickHead - 04/16/24
"I Can't Go To My Son's Graduation": NY Judge Threatens Trump With Arrest

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: SupFoo Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Posted By: steveredd1 Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
What judge isn't a dickhead
Posted By: navlav8r Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
We had a guy in one of my squadrons that we called Pee Wee or PWE…prick with ears. PWE
Posted By: Hotrod_Lincoln Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
There won't be a rock big enough for those vermin to crawl under and hide- - - - -once President Trump starts his payback campaign in January of 2005. They'll wish they had a nice job like cleaning up after a herd of elephants at the circus!
Posted By: rainshot Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
He’s not a judge. He’s a Marxist hit man. This rannygazoo is lawfare designed to take Trump out. It won’t work.
As you know, my son is graduating from high school, and it looks like the judge will not let me go through the graduation of my son, who’s worked very, very hard. He’s a great student. We’re very proud of the fact that he did so well. And he was looking forward for years to have this graduation with his mother and father there. It looks like the judges are not going to allow me to escape this scam. It’s a scam trial.
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
once President Trump starts his payback campaign in January of 2005.
That'll be a hellova trick... I know, I know.... 2025...
Posted By: gonehuntin Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Trump should ask the high school to hold graduation on the weekend, throw them a few thousand $$ for it, and really pizz off the judge.
There won't be a rock big enough for those vermin to crawl under and hide- -

The Swamp will have to do the Sicilian Thing. You know, rub out the offspring.
Posted By: wilkeshunter Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
It is past time to inflict some misery on this filth.
Posted By: muleshoe Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Trump should ask the high school to hold graduation on the weekend, throw them a few thousand $$ for it, and really pizz off the judge.

Don’t they usually have HS graduations on Saturdays or Sundays?
Posted By: geedubya Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Can you say "Lawfare as Election Interference".

Let's see, if your subject to a gag order, must be in court every day for up to 3 months as the trial will drag on and you can't leave, and be arrested and jailed, it might kinda' hamper one's abilities to campaign.

ya!

GWB
Posted By: Dess Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Go to the ceremony. Be a proud parent.

Make A Graduation Again!!!
Posted By: jaguartx Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
There won't be a rock big enough for those vermin to crawl under and hide- - - - -once President Trump starts his payback campaign in January of 2005. They'll wish they had a nice job like cleaning up after a herd of elephants at the circus!

This.

OTOH, does anyone consider the possibility that the people like Derek Johnson and Dr Jan Halper-Hayes who Trump Retruths on Truth Social may have a clue.

That being that Trump is the CIC and he and the Military Patriots are in control under a COG and what we are seeing and hearing from the MSM is controlled info designed to turn the people against the leftist Cabal and this is a dog and pony show we are seeing designed to do just that?

Pretty strange that Fani Willis and Jack Smith charged Trump with weak stuff and not Treason or Subversion, which if found guilty of would prevent him from being the president.

I figure Trump goes to jail and that seals the deal as far as him winning the next Presidential Election, whenever that may be.

What clue was he giving when he said in two consecutive rallies that when the next Presidential Election is over he will be our President. That's a Clue. He doesn't say such things flippantly.

Humm. I thought the winner of an election had to wait 2.5 months to become the president. So how could what he said be true?

There is only one way and that would be if he were actually the President WHEN the Election were held.

I'm thinking there is a real big chance we are not through with the 2020 Election just yet. I liked the way years ago when the AZ fraud was revealed Trump said something to the effect of let's let this play out through the courts and just see what it leads to. That's a Clue.

He also told Tucker in that interview he'd be back in in 5 mo.

Posted By: smokepole Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by jaguartx
What clue was he giving when he said in two consecutive rallies that when the next Presidential Election is over he will be our President. That's a Clue. He doesn't say such things flippantly.

Right jaguartx. It's probably the first time in history that a presidential candidate has predicted victory.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
I saw the thread title and thought is was going to be an autobiography.
Posted By: smokepole Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
That kind of self-awareness is not rampant on the campfire.
Posted By: KFWA Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
while the graduation is important to Trump its not in the overall scheme of things.

what is however is election interference - and its clear that is what this is.

Hopefully there will be a day of reckoning for this, and any future political candidate who may be subjected to this garbage
Posted By: 700LTR Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
I bet the judge caves.
if Dems only understood that Trump takes every one of these abuses and uses them to convert democrats, mostly black voters it seems, into Trump voters.
Posted By: WStrayer Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Actually there has not been a ruling yet on this. Wait and see.
Posted By: local_dirt Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by rainshot
He’s not a judge. He’s a Marxist hit man. This rannygazoo is lawfare designed to take Trump out. It won’t work.

Supposedly, the c unt was hand picked for the job.
Posted By: Switch Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Trump should go to his son's graduation and force the judge to arrest him! He wins in a land slide!
Originally Posted by Switch
Trump should go to his son's graduation and force the judge to arrest him! He wins in a land slide!

I agree. But the first interesting event will be how the Secret Service reacts to an attempted arrest.
Posted By: steve4102 Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by KFWA
if Dems only understood that Trump takes every one of these abuses and uses them to convert democrats, mostly black voters it seems, into Trump voters.

I don't think the Black vote knows or cares much about graduation and it's importance.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by Dess
Go to the ceremony. Be a proud parent.

Make A Graduation Again!!!

Well played!
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by WStrayer
Actually there has not been a ruling yet on this. Wait and see.

Yep, more to follow.
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by KFWA

I don't think the Black vote knows or cares much about graduation and it's importance.

its not the graduation they'll hear about , its a judge telling Trump he can't do something because they hate him
Posted By: akrange Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
The Real eYe opener is just how far the Judicial System will degrade in the coming months if Emanuel isn’t Elected…
Posted By: BuckHaggard Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I saw the thread title and thought is was going to be an autobiography.

I wish it was because then it might be worth reading.
Posted By: VarmintGuy Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
SupFoo: This whole weaponization of the judicial system and the federal agencies to harm/destroy their political enemies should frighten EVERY American citizen.
I don't refer to this jerk as a judge - he is nothing more than a useful idiot for the demonrat party with NO honor or morals at all.
A friend of mine told me just yesterday (regarding the weaponization of the judiciary and the federal agencies) "theres a whole lotta people in this country that need a whole lotta killin"!
And this from a devout, veteran and former law enforcement type!
And, sadly, I kind of have to see his point. I see no other way this "third world type problem" is corrected?
Again, sad.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Posted By: Rossimp Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Defy the court order. Go to the graduation. Let them arrest you and jail you for the act of attending your son’s graduation. Trump will raise $100 million within days. Judge will look like the biased D-Bag he is. This case will become nothing, even if convicted at best with a misdemeanor. The 34 Federal indictments are not valid since there are no federal charges made by any federal agency. NYC has no jurisdiction to enforce federal campaign law. More smoke and mirrors by NYC to obstruct a presidential election and appeal to their disgusting base of lunatics.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Well how are you guys loving your dictatorship? Using the legal system to control the people is exactly that. Wake up, act accordingly. Voting will not fix this.
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

The Year of Celebration starts Jan 20, 2025.
Posted By: earlybrd Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Good idea👍
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Good idea👍

No, go to the High School graduation and have the jerk jail him for it. Guaranteed 5 million more votes come November.

Trump suckered them into raiding MAL and investigating his Tax returns. Precedent Set. Biden, Zero and Clinton have payback coming. Look what was revealed about the Bidet Classified Documents post MAL.

Posted By: reivertom Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
He's a political hack in a robe........nothing else.
Originally Posted by reivertom
He's a political hack in a robe........nothing else.

He's committing treason by Election Interference and he will pay unless the Patriots are directing him in order to Redpill people by

Exposing the Dual Injustice System.

As Q said, "The left has no chance."
Posted By: steve4102 Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
I do t think Trump getting arrested and the disruption to follow at his son’s graduation is something Trump wants, as the main memory for his son and every other student celebrating their special day.

This is Their Day, not Trump’s , the MSM will crucify him for making this day all about him.
Posted By: cv540 Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24

I dont think they would try to arrest him. Thinking the graduation would be in Florida, so not sure who they would get to try to enforce a NY arrest warrant or body attachment order, Marshalls? Would likely hold him in contempt.
Posted By: akrange Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24

If not Section 702 will be used with Reckless Abandon..

Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue
Posted By: oldtrapper Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Trump needs to go to the graduation and hope they arrest him, cuff him and perp walk him out of there.
Posted By: stxhunter Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
they are on weekends sometimes.
Posted By: kwg020 Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by steveredd1
What judge isn't a dickhead
99% are owe George Soros their jobs.

kwg
Posted By: Triggernosis Re: What a DickHead - 04/16/24
Originally Posted by muleshoe

Don’t they usually have HS graduations on Saturdays or Sundays?
Maybe public schools do.
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Trump needs to go to the graduation and hope they arrest him, cuff him and perp walk him out of there.

This.
Originally Posted by akrange

If not Section 702 will be used with Reckless Abandon..

Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue

I think that will hit before Jan 20. It will be required to move the pukes out of office. Of course, new offices could be set up elsewhere and the pukes left to their own devices with $34 trillion of worthless fiat currency hung on their necks and restricted to living in their 10 square miles of Sovereign DC Territory. grin

I'm sure you know MAL was built as the Winter White House. Could it sever as the 12 month White House? whistle

Regardless,

Posted By: jaguartx Re: What a DickHead - 04/17/24
Posted By: kwg020 Re: What a DickHead - 04/17/24
Do you remember when chucky schumer said "the intell organizations have 6 ways from Sunday to get back at you""?? That told me right then and there we no longer live in a Constitutional Republic. We only live at the discretion of the federal government and they only let us do what they will allow.

Example: How many FFL holders have lost their license in the 3 years due to small unintentional mistakes ? But, the BATF has a ZERO mistake policy. That is a number I would like to know.

The answer.
Lost FFL's
Posted By: Raeford Re: What a DickHead - 04/17/24
Originally Posted by cv540

I dont think they would try to arrest him. Thinking the graduation would be in Florida, so not sure who they would get to try to enforce a NY arrest warrant or body attachment order, Marshalls? Would likely hold him in contempt.

It would most likely happen upon his return to New Yawkistan.
Posted By: OldmanoftheSea Re: What a DickHead - 04/17/24
I wonder If anyone will point out that the senate has a $17M Hush Fund that has probably been used for a few of Schumer dalliances.....
© 24hourcampfire