Home
Everyone should watch that. I get emails from epoch all the time and then can't read them because I'm not a subscriber. I should probably subscribe because there one of the few legitimate media members left.

Bb
Tag
I subscribe

It’s a better news source for international news
It's a big game of Risk. Unfortunately for America we have the weakest leadership in our history with Pedo Joe in the Whitehouse. Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg
Washington, Jefferson, and Madison...

... would be drawin' straws, to see who got the horse, the rope, and found a suitable tree for these treasonous Communist bastards in our Government.

GR
Originally Posted by kwg020
It's a big game of Risk. Unfortunately for America we have the weakest leadership in our history with Pedo Joe in the Whitehouse. Stolen elections have consequences.

kwg
What IF - maybe only a one in a bazillion chance- what if bidens ''handlers'' were in on the downfall of the USA ???????

Do you really still believe biden is calling the shots ???????????
You and many others can't seem to grasp that biden is nothing more than a figurehead ????? < This has been repeated NUMEROUS NUMEROUS TIMES..
I don't mean to sound like a jackass - but time after time people revert back to ''biden is in charge and he's a weak leader'' .
over
Most everyone knows that Biden is not in charge…..merely a figurehead. Anytime I see that Biden is doing something…….I automatically know that it’s the present powers in DC, and not Biden making the decisions! memtb
© 24hourcampfire