Home
Posted By: granitestate1 Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
Who is your pic.

I say FL Panthers
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
Panthers v Dallas in the Final.

Only because I for sure want to see Pavelski lift the cup.

I despise "Vegas", but should the unthinkable happen and they get through it would be nice to see Hertl get the cup.

Yes, I'm a Sharks fan....................and they sucked YUGELY this season. Hoping the bingo balls bounce in their direction and they finally get a #1 pick.
I want the Oilers
Posted By: granitestate1 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
That guy has played in over 1300 games that is off the charts as far as being an ironman.
Posted By: JediWing19 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
Stars vs Rangers final. Due to both teams riding their hot goalies.
Stars win in 7.
Posted By: granitestate1 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
What it really comes down to is the team with least amount of players missing from injury or playing with injuries, has the best chance of winning the cup.
Originally Posted by granitestate1
What it really comes down to is the team with least amount of players missing from injury or playing with injuries, has the best chance of winning the cup.
Mostly this ^^^^
Gotta watch the damn Golden Knights.............Stone is skating again. Just in time for the playoffs. wink wink.
Posted By: BCBH Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
Last year I picked the Stars to win it all. This year I think the Stars will make it to the finals and lose to the Panthers.

Leafs wont make it out of 1st round.
Posted By: sqweeler Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
Islander's
Posted By: NDsnowman Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
Bruins
Posted By: BCBH Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/19/24
Originally Posted by sqweeler
Islander's
homer lol
Posted By: garddogg56 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/20/24
Boston Bruins🏆
Posted By: 338rcm Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/20/24
AV's
Hartford Whalers
Posted By: granitestate1 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/20/24
Wasn’t that poetic when Kucherov celebrates his 100th assist in the same night that Austin Matthews gets denied and stuck at 69 goals F the leafs they kept passing the puck to him. He must’ve had 20 shots on net and still couldn’t make it happen.
Posted By: packrat77 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/20/24
Rangers.
Posted By: granitestate1 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/21/24
The leafs just got a spanking, they did not play like a team that wants to win the cup.
I don't know why but I would like the canes to win this round, due to I have always been a Brent Burns fan.
Posted By: LHS905 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/22/24
Originally Posted by 338rcm
AV's
+1

LHS
Got Nashville/Vancouver on now.

NHL playoffs costs me a lot of sleep, especially the late Western Conference games.

Will be draggin ass at work tomorrow, saying 'tonight no hockey, no beers' and will do it all over again.

GO OILERS
Posted By: granitestate1 Re: Stanley Cup Playoffs - 04/22/24
The Jets over they AVs 7 to 6, there is nothing like a 13 goal game nomatter who wins.
As far as the Florida battle, I am torn since I live halfway between the two teams though I think the Panthers are the better team.
© 24hourcampfire