Home
Posted By: Barkoff Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/20/24
I have never been able to stand the liberal prik, but lately every once in a while, he drops his bombs on target.

Maher
Posted By: las Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/20/24
Bazinga!
Posted By: RAS Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/20/24
Trying to build his base of viewers.

He believes in everything he says he is against in that clip.

He just noticed this now?? No, he noticed the winds are changing and decided to get on board, and leave the side of the pedos.

Pi$$ on him and his little card trick. I am not buying any of it.
Scum like Maher ride the tide in and back out. He helped let the horse out of the barn. So fck him.
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
Scum like Maher ride the tide in and back out. He helped let the horse out of the barn. So fck him.

Exactly.
Posted By: JeffP Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/20/24

As he is a party to the far left, I don’t listen to this guy, so I have to ask why did he speak out against the narrative now ???
Posted By: Huntz Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/20/24
Actually for quite a few years now , he has had these bouts of morality and it is a welcome change .
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/20/24
Bill hit this one as well.
kwg

Posted By: JeffP Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/20/24
Originally Posted by Huntz
Actually for quite a few years now , he has had these bouts of morality and it is a welcome change .

I think this is more an election pitch to “moderate “ liberals who have problems with the far left implementing radical policies.
Originally Posted by RAS
Trying to build his base of viewers.

He believes in everything he says he is against in that clip.

He just noticed this now?? No, he noticed the winds are changing and decided to get on board, and leave the side of the pedos.

Pi$$ on him and his little card trick. I am not buying any of it.

Agreed
I don’t watch the guy. Was flipping through channels a few years ago and he was telling some other lib. The left better back off the back of the first amendment and freedom of speech. I’m like, is he coming to his senses. I only heard him say that and kept flipping. I don’t trust the guy no further than I can throw him.
Originally Posted by kwg020
kwg

Did you watch it to the end for the punchline.

Basically saying to the left, don’t be so openly radical or you’ll get Trump elected.
Posted By: hosfly Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/20/24
His production company is called "Kid love production"
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Exactly.

Fugg him. Can't stand that prick.

Trying to stay relevant.
Originally Posted by Stammster
Originally Posted by kwg020
kwg

Did you watch it to the end for the punchline.

Basically saying to the left, don’t be so openly radical or you’ll get Trump elected.

That's all he's been doing lately. Warning the left.

Screw him.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Exactly.

He's fixing to be fughked. He's found out Trump and the Patriots have him in the cross hairs of the scope on their pedophile gun and hes trying to buy some mercy, just as Alan Dershowitz has been trying to earn Trump's sympathy for a few years.

Both know Q was right when Q said, "We have it all.".

They also know none involved are going to walk away from this without paying a price and they are trying to minimize the price they are going to pay.

Disregardless of what the Fires Genius Crew and Dumbassed Dawg Crew say. grin
Originally Posted by JeffP

As he is a party to the far left, I don’t listen to this guy, so I have to ask why did he speak out against the narrative now ???
AND A PEDOPHILE
Buuuut he has changed!

We can trust him completely now.
I pay zero attention to leftist azzwipes like him. But this just proves what I learned about him a long time ago. He will say anything depending on how his words will affect him and his career. A classic example of the old "whichever way the wind blows" analogy.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/21/24

Well he is still an anti-conservative lib, but I think he fears the extreme liberals and woke liberals are going to be the demise of the Democrat party, so he is trying to get mainstream democrats to denounce all the woke BS before it burns down his party.
Originally Posted by Barkoff

Well he is still an anti-conservative lib, but I think he fears the extreme liberals and woke liberals are going to be the demise of the Democrat party, so he is trying to get mainstream democrats to denounce all the woke BS before it burns down his party.

This, and he's also just seeing which way the wind is blowing...

He has all the political backbone of an amoeba.
No matter what that stupid bastard says, he will still vote for Biden
Posted By: jimone Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/21/24
Pure doublespeak. His last line says it all.
Posted By: viking Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/21/24
He put a target on his back.
He is an anomaly. A Liberal with a rational brain.
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Reptiles respond to heat. Maher is a rusty windmill that only turns in a strong wind of long duration. A dead hunk of iron does that too, but is more ethical and better acquainted with morality.
Yup.
Knock the pedo shift off until after the election. You pedos and evil trans fuggers are scaring (semi reasonable lefty) voters away from the communist party. Back to normal perversions in '25.
He sure slipped that last line in quietly, but it says it all..
Like a close relative said about a woman I worked for, managing a towing and recovery service she stole from her ex husband in a nasty divorce- - - - -"I wouldn't trust her in the schidthouse with a muzzle on!". I've got the same kind of opinion about Maher, no matter what spews from his garbage mouth!
Originally Posted by Barkoff
I have never been able to stand the liberal prik, but lately every once in a while, he drops his bombs on target.

Maher
He has lately, but he still came out and said he would never vote for trump. Hes still a pile of chit
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

Rational my ass. He ALWAYS returns to liberalism, which is completely irrational.
True,
Last line says it all.
He doesn't give a dam about anything but biden (or another commie) reelected.
Posted By: jc189 Re: Bill Maher Over The Target - 04/21/24
He's going to say whatever he has to say to stop his diminishing ratings/viewers. He knows if he keeps spewing the message of the libtards he is sliding off the clif. So he has to show some semblance of rational thinking. But be not persuaded by his words. His heart and allegiance is with the left.
© 24hourcampfire