Home
Link To Story
Oh oh, now you done it, Paul will be along saying you should have provided your thoughts when posting something.🤣
man, some days I could be a sinner and not loose any sleep.
Zombie is the right description. If they let this thing back out and it hurts someone the state should be held liable.

Bb
Originally Posted by Partsman
Oh oh, now you done it, Paul will be along saying you should have provided your thoughts when posting something.🤣

Naw. Paul is very selective in his outrage.
Oh, yeah. I'm against what this guy did to kids.
Bet a bullet would work on that Zombie.
No silver required.
That should be shot on site. Someone who try’s to pick up a kid they don’t know, SHOOT THEM. They should have a bounty on their azz.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Oh, yeah. I'm against what this guy did to kids.

That is an unacceptable response Hawkeye. You are only allowed to choose from one of three Campfire cliches;

1. FJB
2. Sockpuppet!
3. He ain't wrong
What? black woMAN cain't come on public property and invite kids to a party- she ain't good enough? ----dat rasis as hell
Originally Posted by Esox357
Bet a bullet would work on that Zombie.
Those little lead pills work miracles when administered with some moderate to high velocity.
© 24hourcampfire