Home
Posted By: Greyghost What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
What, nothing about Arizona indicting the eleven fake electors and coconspirators trying to overthrow the government... NOTHING (LOL)

Phil
Posted By: BrotherBart Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
Curious...
Why do you think bringing this topic up HERE is a good idea?
Do you relish the negative attention? That's textbook trolling.
I'd ask you to just stop but we all know that you can't... Pretty pathetic.
Posted By: Greyghost Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
What's really curious, is you supposedly adults continually posting all this fake far right trash BS. and completely ignore what's really going on.

That's what is really pathetic!

Phil
Posted By: 12344mag Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
I'd ask you to just stop but we all know that you can't... Pretty pathetic.

I used to talk with phil a little and had some respect for the guy, that's all gone.

It really is Pathetic.
Posted By: PaulBarnard Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
I hope anyone who intentionally violates the law with the intent of changing the outcome of an election gets their ass hammered.
Posted By: RJY66 Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
They challenged the election via the legal system, they did not try to "overthrow the government". That is complete fake far left trash BS. They had to have the alternate electors because had they won their case without them it would have been pointless.

But keep it up. Dragging people into court for crimes that aren't is gonna get Trump elected.
Posted By: Greyghost Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
You're right we did, too bad really you'd piss the government away in favor of the russian's, chineese, n. koreans and the rest of those low lives.

It is too bad also that you follow along like the rest of these puppets just to keep relevant.

Phil
Posted By: 12344mag Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
Still gone.
Posted By: poboy Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
Poor Grayghost.
Posted By: gunchamp Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
Originally Posted by Greyghost
What's really curious, is you supposedly adults continually posting all this fake far right trash BS. and completely ignore what's really going on.

That's what is really pathetic!

Phil
Why dont you go sit on an interstate? That would be a step in the right direction you leftist pile of chit
Originally Posted by RJY66
They challenged the election via the legal system, they did not try to "overthrow the government". That is complete fake far left trash BS. They had to have the alternate electors because had they won their case without them it would have been pointless.

But keep it up. Dragging people into court for crimes that aren't is gonna get Trump elected.
Its so very telling how the left is ok with what the dems are doin. This scum that is the democrat party is not your friends guys. They are everything that is wrong with this country. Remember that
Originally Posted by Greyghost
What, nothing about Arizona indicting the eleven fake electors and coconspirators trying to overthrow the government... NOTHING (LOL)

Phil
So how far away from schools are you required to be these days, pedo?
Posted By: earlybrd Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Posted By: TimberRunner Re: What, Nothing... - 04/25/24
More orange man bad lawfare by the lunatic commies.
© 24hourcampfire