Home
We have a very compact kitchen area. The floor space is about 7'X8', surrounded by the appliances and the countertop/cupboards. When person A is frying sausage and making pancakes, person B decides that it is the ideal time to make finger jello for the grandsons. I cannot grasp the brilliance of this plan.
Maybe if it was jello shots...
My wife is little and I am not.

Own the space.

P
Wait your turn to make the jello for the grandkids and let your wife finish cooking breakfast
Can you draw a scaled layout of the kitchen please?
Time for the big D.
Simple...eliminate person B, or train person B to respond to simple commands.
Time to knock a wall out

đź‘Ť
Time for Marriage Counseling? smile
A little "accidentally" spattered grease from the frying sausage ought to be a hint to Person B.
Wife loads the dishwasher, I unload, not much drama until the moment I start to unload the dishwasher, is the same time she decides to grind coffee, and prepare coffee maker. About the same size space as op. I have not found a tactful correction, yet. I accept my annoyance but it is irksome.
I stay out the kitchen
You're allowed in the kitchen?
Originally Posted by 5sdad
We have a very compact kitchen area. The floor space is about 7'X8', surrounded by the appliances and the countertop/cupboards. When person A is frying sausage and making pancakes, person B decides that it is the ideal time to make finger jello for the grandsons. I cannot grasp the brilliance of this plan.
Plumbing, plumbing, plumbing. !!! Your inability to understand that plan is probably due to a plumbing differential and, naturally, the hormones that caused the plumbing plan differential.
If you have more than one grandchild you should know by now that anything related to a grandchild supersedes anything else in the universe in grandma’s mind.
Originally Posted by Flashdog
If you have more than one grandchild you should know by now that anything related to a grandchild supersedes anything else in the universe in grandma’s mind.
Truth bomb!

My wife has a small "circle of awareness" in general.
When the Chach is with us, it is nonexistent.
© 24hourcampfire