Home

I got the following from my daughter. It all seems to be legitimate. If you go to this animal rescue site and click on the purple box in the middle of the page, your click will count towards food donated for the animals. You can go and click once a day. Apparently the site's sponsors donate food according to the number of clicks.

I know we have a lot of dog lovers here! laugh

Thanks,

Penny
I did it for you and your daughter Professor Penny.

If I start getting PETA mailings, you owe me a dinner!!!

PS....And the dogs!!

It's a deal! laugh wink

Penny

Done.............my daily doggy duty!grin

From the woods of Maine,
Mark
Originally Posted by isaac
I did it for you and your daughter Professor Penny.

If I start getting PETA mailings, you owe me a dinner!!!

PS....And the dogs!!

Good thinkin'.......

Casey
Originally Posted by Hindsite

Done.............my daily doggy duty!grin

From the woods of Maine,
Mark

As long as it wasn't Daily Doggy Doodie

I clicked.

Aqualung
Isaac-
Just remember to clear your cookies.

No, that's not dirty talk! smile
My "clicker" still works...for now... frown

As an owner of 3 rescue dogs and three on purpose dogs, it was my pleasure to click. wink
Penny, you know what a pushover I am. I've strongly considered building an animal rescue here at the house. I have the room for it but I know that I would get so attached to them I never would let them be adopted. I'm a pretty sad case..... frown
Count me in, Penny, I'll be sure to hit it going forward, too. Thanks for giving us a chance to help out.

I did it, for all the hungry animules out there. smile
grinTHAT explains why I keep getting shipments of Dog Chow signed by Muddygrin Click
Done.

.6 bowls of food has been donated by me. smile
Snopes:
Claim: You can help donate food to abused, neglected, and abandoned animals by clicking a button on a web site.

Well, did you click or did you just friggin Snope it? I clicked, didn't need to snope it as it came from Penny. Les
Originally Posted by Violator22
I clicked, didn't need to snope it as it came from Penny. Les

Bet you wouldn't have typed that if it came from me.........
Actually, I probably would have............since I trust you. You'd be surprised at my trust, even for Canoe Warriors. grin Les
That's safe, just don't trust me around women.....
Steely, I wouldn't trust you around my wife, my sister yes, but I think your feeling on officers are a lot like mine, you'd hit it if you had the chance. grin Les
Penny, Steelhead, Violator22,
Mea Culpa Maxima.
Of course I clicked it and added it to my daily do's.
Ross
Very cool. Your alright for a Kalifornian. grin Les
© 24hourcampfire