Home
LGF has a link to it but here's zombie's link directly.
Very very very pic heavy, it took my DSL about ten mikes, I don't know if the slowness is actually on my end LGF generated a lot of hits on your website when they put it up.
BTW, it's not pretty sick

http://www.zombietime.com/hillary_sf_office_topless_protest/
sick sick shocked
Damn the torpedoes full steam a head......

Seriously where is that HQ - looks like an old meat locker or something. i thought Hildabeast had tons o cash?
I'm afraid Cindy Sheehan might be there, and then I'd have to get out the bicycle spokes and plunge them into my eyes. And I hate it when I have to do that.
Bomb those breasts....

It was the top floor of some building on Howard street.
LOL

I was praying Rosie wasnt involved
Oranges in socks.
What horrible looking breasticles!!! They are gonna run people off with them things.
Ya know, why is it always that way??? It's the same way when I'm on a call and boobies wind up getting exposed. Or an indecent exposure call. You get all fired up, thinking, hot dog, gonna see some hooters!!! And then they turn out to be skanky, or hanging down to their knees...never a sweet young corn-fed thing. I guess a man just might as well give up on it and put on his Stevie Wonder shades. Otherwise permanent scarring could result...
I defend their right to show their breasts. They might get a little more attention if they recruited some nice, young, firm recruits. laugh laugh That should have been the next step. Surely there are titty bars in SF????? laugh
Type up "rodney carrington show them to me" for a better perspective....See the next post....
http://www.break.com/movies_nsfw/rodney-carrington-show-them-to-me.html
I just finished my 2 years of therapy from looking at the last breast for bombs or something like that.

I'll not be tricked again!
No...you won't dislike this one....I'll buy you a beer if you ain't satisfied, Blammer....(the link I posted)
Why is it that the most militant of female (?) protesters are also coyote ugly, even their breast are coyote ugly?

That's one thing about conservative Ladies they are good looking and I bet if they went topless their breast would be good looking too!!!! laugh
Anyone remember that clip on FOX news where the hot reporter was live on the scene and some random guy kept trying to give her a dollar?
I think I would rather go off to war than look at those things again.
Originally Posted by derby_dude
...That's one thing about conservative Ladies they are good looking and I bet if they went topless their breast would be good looking too!!!! laugh

Damn straight! Republican trophy wives with the finest boobs money can buy! grin
That's funny right there.....
Originally Posted by shreck
LGF has a link to it but here's zombie's link directly.
Very very very pic heavy, it took my DSL about ten mikes, I don't know if the slowness is actually on my end LGF generated a lot of hits on your website when they put it up.
BTW, it's not pretty sick

http://www.zombietime.com/hillary_sf_office_topless_protest/

Man, posting a link like this has to violate some law of nature sick

HBB

Very nice cool
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by derby_dude
...That's one thing about conservative Ladies they are good looking and I bet if they went topless their breast would be good looking too!!!! laugh

Damn straight! Republican trophy wives with the finest boobs money can buy! grin

grin grin grin

HBB
why is it always the uglies.

Ha! I'm viewing from a really slow computer. I managed to read all the pictures' captions before more than a couple of pics loaded. Didn't see no hairy armpits or saggy breastes.
Oh God! My eyes, my eyes. Glad I didn't come around the corner on that one! I'd still be in therapy.
Somehow it's comforting to see evidence that gravity and time are still conforming to the laws of the universe.
So in American politics how does this work, is this a threat or is it extortion, as in "if you do not do as we want we will show these again".
Regards, J Stuart

Ps, The hillary party must be like our Democrats, made up of poofs, lickers, tree huggers, animal rights lunatics and the three other nuts that nobody wants!
JSTUART,
Based on what I saw, brother, that would clearly be a case of extortion!!! Being the man I am, were I to find myself in that crowd, and those females were to again commence to expose me to such atrocities, I fear I would have no recourse other than to start sharing my overabundance of gaz with them. Purely as a defense mechanism, mind you, cuz if they were fleeing in the opposite direction it would save me from having to gaze at their wayward gravity-overcome breasticles, not to mention their mugs.
Under such circumstances, talkin' out my a$$ would not only be permissible, but positively required! I believe that the legal term is 'justifiable flatulence'.
If only they were brains..................
I'm looking back fondly on the nude models against wearing fur protests!

Magnumb, if those were brains there would be an alzheimers (sp?) problem.
Yeah........those were the days......thank God it was women protesting back then otherwise "looking back" wouldn't be so "prefurred"........grin.
I'm not certain how titties are supposed to result in an improvement in foreign policy or global politics in general,... but this much I'm sure of.

Nothing positive is gonna result from *them* titties.

who-eeee
them is some gnarly lookin boobs eh!!?!!
Egads
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm not certain how titties are supposed to result in an improvement in foreign policy or global politics in general,... but this much I'm sure of.

who-eeee

Amen, brother!

I've seen way better on National Geographic, & that ain't saying a lot.
shreck: Send me your address so I can send you my BILL for a new computer keyboard as I PUKED all over mine. Then again we are talking about democraps. jorge
I think Bush just came up with it as a way to encourage re-ups.
OLD LADY BOOBS-----YUCK!!!! sick
Originally Posted by blammer
I just finished my 2 years of therapy from looking at the last breast for bombs or something like that.

I'll not be tricked again!

Hehwink
Originally Posted by Bristoe

who-eeee

Right on!!!!! laugh Glad you're back.
Reminds of the old Joan Rivers story about her lady friend who didn't know how to commit suicide and Joan told to take the gun and point the gun two inches below her left breast and pull the trigger.

She tried it and blew her left knee cap off...

Them little honey's had better not try that routine as the same result will occur......
There's a special section in the women's section for appendages such as these..........42 "longs"!!!
You know I'm thick sometimes.

Now I understand "Breast Not Bombs" these are hippie chicks, the old make love not war crowd. Their message if you got to bomb something play with our breast instead. The only problem I see is that not a one of them are virgins anymore and the muzzies are not interested. laugh laugh laugh
If those women were the 72 Virgins, I'll bet the suicide bombings would drop off.
Yes, that does sound like our Democrats over here, just the sort of rubbish they would come up with.
Regards, J Stuart.
You know I bet you're right. laugh
[quote=Violator22]If those women were the 72 Virgins, I'll bet the suicide bombings would drop off. [/quote

Plus the jihadist would suddenly become very health and personal safety consciencegrin

I never thought that hippie gals were crazy a little strange maybe but not crazy. Heck I'm a little strange but these "breast for bomb" gals are something else again.

Here's the web site: http://breastsnotbombs.blogspot.com/

I could not resist the temptation to see if they were for real and they are.
Stupid, stupid woman, she actually believes that rubbish.
Good grief! They need to hire some Playboy models, or something!
Anything! mad sick
ARGH, my eyes........................................where are my coat hangers. [Linked Image]
One (or perhaps two) more good reasons to be a Republican.

Fireplug
The only thing worse than that would be a drive by protest, hang those out a car window at 50 mph!
aging poorly hippies from 1967-69. The Army is killing the enemy wholesale and the Iraqis are taking the fight to the enemy. The guys that go to Iraq for Jihad go to die. My only problem with this whole thing is that a whole generation or two or three will learn what a bayonet is for. I thought that after the first Gulf War things will just settle in with just trade and business deals. I guess I was wrong with that, oh well not the first time or the last. Give me some of the 19 and 20 year olds that are doing the work and heavy lifting their any day of the week, A new generation of great amercian leaders are being grown. And that has the loons on the left shaking. The country is going to be in fine shape when these kids take the raines of leadership in this nation. Now don't post that sort of stuff agian, it hurts my eyes to much and I have to fly in the morning.
Breasts not bombs is a very clever Home land security defence against rag heads attacking this country. The rags will see what we have to offer on the streets and will stay home to play with their little boys, goat, sheep and camels. Keep up the good work ladies most of us are tough enough to withstand the damage that may occour to our optical nerves.

Bullwnkl.
I can't figger out how momma got out of the nursing home.
Kinda looks like the bombs aren't the only things that fell!
© 24hourcampfire