Home
Hey Utah Lefty: It's all good but how about you don't share EVERY topic You find interesting, with this forum.

We have the internet too and can find all kinds of good stuff. By ourselves.

Maybe try about three new posts a day, and then we'll all still think you are pretty clever and we won't wear out our scroll wheels. And we'll save a lot of electricity.

just sayin...

Ummm..

Don't read them?
Not the best approach for a new member.
Another self appointed forum police troll...............
I guess if people didn't tend to comment on all of them I get the hint that they didn't find them interesting...

Never had the impression I was being a PITA ??
Never had that impression about you either....
Originally Posted by Roach

Who is this "we" you're referring to?

Have you circulated a petition that you'd like to post?
You're okay by me. Any post I don't want to see I don't click on. What's so hard about that?
was under the impression you might not have much work to do but have never thought you were a PITA grin keep the posts coming.....every once in awhile i find something interesting that i missed in my surfing........
Must have a mouse in his pocket.......................... wink
Originally Posted by isaac
Not the best approach for a new member.

He is not a new member the way I read it. I see his point about several new posts pushing others down to the second page, but it doesn't bother me much. I guess it is because I check this sight too darn much to miss anything.

Gotta get a hobby like hunting or something. grin
How true...I haven't clicked on the "word association" thread for what?...about 8 months now?...grin
I think he is sweet on you lefty.

FNG....go home troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Fair enough. I should have referred to the amount of posts.
Hey Utah Lefty: It's all good but how about you don't share EVERY topic You find interesting, with this forum.

Maybe try about three new posts a day, and then we'll all still think you are pretty clever and we won't wear out our scroll wheels. And we'll save a lot of electricity.

just sayin...

..........says the newbie from Utah.

Hey, we like lefty's posts, keeps us from looking up things ourselves.

Chill out, enjoy............like you said, its all good laugh

Cut the "old" member some slack. It looks like everyone is jumping on him because he is not as verbose as the rest of us.
As for me,.. when I'm sitting here absentmindedly perusing the forum, I usually don't even look at the name of the person who started the thread,... well,.. unless it's one of the frequent threads which title is some variation of, "Bristoe!,... you're a low down dirty dog!"

I just select them by interest.
Phooey!

If he's been around for 4 years hea knows where the "Ignore" button is.

Lefty, bad enough we have to be from Utah but "Ignore' button works both ways. Post as you wish. If he doesn't like it ok.

Wayne

just sayin...

WTF? Dude Lighten Up a Little. Utah Lefty is one of the Good Guys
Like I have said before, Utah Lefty's posts don't bother me. That being said, the "ignore" button doesn't hide the threads. It just hides the body of the post. Roach was making the point of all of the new topics pushing others to the bottom.
Aint hard to click on page 2 if your afraid ya missed something...

just sayin...

If this is a sample, I'm glad you only have 60 posts. Try not to make 61 in this vein, OK?

I'm just sayin...

DN
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
I guess if people didn't tend to comment on all of them I get the hint that they didn't find them interesting...

just cause i like reading all of your posts doesn't mean i don't think you're a pita! wink

grin grin grin grin grin

just sayin...

Well, howsabout you bugger off, and Lefty keeps posting?

just sayin'
Count me among those who don't have a problem with Lefty's posts. At least he is civil and polite, and generously shares his professional veterinary expertise. If you don't like his posts, don't read them. Simple enough.

Paul

Originally Posted by Bristoe
I usually don't even look at the name of the person who started the thread,... well,.. unless it's one of the frequent threads which title is some variation of, "Bristoe!,... you're a low down dirty dog!"

Duuude, thats a lot of posts right there . . . .(grin)

BMT

You aren't but the roach is trying real hard to be one though!
Post away Lefty, ain't buggin me none.

just sayin...

How come you are picking on Utah Lefty. I am surprised you did not mention Les and Terry in there.

This member is voting for all of you guys to just keep on doing what you're doing. Your posts are what makes this place worth visiting every day.

Thanks for the entertainment.
Keep'um coming Lefty, I can sort out the stuff I don't want to read all by myself!
Roach, for to burn or squash? grin
UL-
Keep on keepin' on!

I'm just sayin'.............................. smile
Hey, I feel left out, c'mon, at least Lefty's post are usually informative. grin Les (aka Head Schitt Stirrer)
Utah Lefty,

Everyone from Utah is a PITA, but the amount you post is fine with me... wink
Posts are like cable TV if you don't want to see them scroll on past. I find some of UL's posts interesting and it is easier to just come here than hunt for this crap I didn't know about anyway
I smell a TROLL here folks.....DON'T FEED THE TROLL! (Keep 'em coming Lefty!)
Been a member here at least a couple years longer'n Roach & my post count ain't a whole lot bigger'n his. I 'check' the campfire every day, read what interests me & overlook the rest. He should do the same. Lefty, keep on keepin' on wink

just sayin...

Did he piss in your Cheerios?
Wassup?
utah lefty posts here?

I'm shocked!

learn sumthin new everyday...

What's a PITA? confused

I know your not refering to the stale, hollow bread thing....

Keep on keepin' on, Lefty.
Pain In The _ss.
Aaaaahh. I was blind, but now I see. Thanks, Blammer.
PITA = Pain In The Butt
Looks like I was a day late and a dollar short.

...story of my life...
Lefty, I appreciate your posts, carry on just the way you are!

just sayin...

Hey "Roach" fix yerself a nice steaming hot cup of STFU, why don't 'ya.

carry on Lefty, ....you find some neat stuff....and I haven't got the time to surf....so's appreciate your efforts.

GTC
Utah Lefty is All Righty! but you roach, oh yeah, who are you???

WTF!!!! Here I post 5228 posts and ___UTAH___ gets to be the resident PITA???

Huh, I'll bet you don't like Muslims either....
Brother ROACH: (From UTAH, with a mere 60 posts from the year of '03):
~~~ A Man of Few 'Words'. ~~~

It seems as though some 'here' are a little quick to go for the jugular (yours) in defense of our well meaning but 'wordy' friend, UTAH LEFTY.

Being from North Dakota (admittedly not nearly as 'insufferable' as bein' from Utah- I can still understand your dilemma; when a fellow Utah-ian behaves overtly conspicuous, indiscriminately friendly, and voluably verbose- that this only brings unwanted humiliation and embarrassment upon the heads of good stoic Utah-folk everywhere.

I wonder how many of the folk here who decry you for your honorable attempt to 'muffle the magpie' have ever been to the Mid-West or have even tried to understand "Our Ways".

So let's all cut each other a little slack- "This too shall pass".

P.S. I mostly get ignored when I 'post' ... and that don't make me feel bad.
Recently (once or twice) some one acknowledged my 'post' (that was Utah Lefty) ... and that made me feel good.

N.D. Weed

I'd start more threads,... but I'm usually too busy havin' ta put up wid crap in other people's to work up one of my own.
I'd start more threads,... but I'm usually too busy havin' ta put up wid crap in other people's to work up one of my own.

Crap? In others threads? Never... grin whistle
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Hey "Roach" fix yerself a nice steaming hot cup of STFU, why don't 'ya.

That's poetry right there... grin
Originally Posted by Elf

well,.... yeah!,.. I mean,.. I get up in the morning,.. fix a cuppa coffee,.. light up the campfire and right off I see that Steve_NO has posted a thread that says something like "Ron Paul invests in camel farm", or some such nonsense,....

I mean,.. whatcha gonna do?!,... yanno?
Originally Posted by ShootingLady
Lefty, I appreciate your posts, carry on just the way you are!

If Lefty is a vet he's OK in my book. Anybody who can take care of my 'babies' is always welcome at my fire.
Dammit, P Weed, you used my word. I was going to use "verbose" and you beat me to it. grin

Lefty; Keep up the good work---you verbally prolific and infinitely interesting as well as informative compadre!
Utah is one of the good guys in my book so as far as I'm concerned he can post whatever he darn well pleases without someone with a measly 60 posts jumping on his case!
Just be a Roach and crawl away!
BulletButt:
Not to mention Lefty's penchant for ... 'loquacious lucidity'.

Tom 264 (& others): Lighten up a little bit, we can also afford Roach a little bit of a break.

There seems to me to be more than a little bit of over-kill here. Maybe try killin' him with some 'kindness' would be more helpful. We all, are only human, and, ..."to err is human."

[Forgiveness Divine.]
It's obvious that roach is a man of few posts and lefty makes lots and lots and lots of new threads.

Can't we all just get along?
uh no Calvin we can't it seems! Where you been hiding?

at least he didn't call UL a [bleep]. (that could really start a flamethrower,,grin)

I'm on the computer frequently but don't really surf all that much
just a few sites that I like to check out and this being the main one.

I'm often kept aware of current events by the postings of others here, and I appreciate them doing my surfing for me.

There's the other side of that coin.
To many dang chicks on here anymore...
Where is that picture when ya need it? Somebody has it, I'm sure.
Those are absolutely awful alliterations! smile
Tis not a case of having to defend Utah Lefty; doesn't even come up. Tis not a case of tenure or number of posts. Tis simply a case of "bad form." Roach my dear, that was bad form. Got sumptin to say? PM the other like a real man and take care of it there...

just sayin...

That's a good reason, we can save on electricity! laugh

Lefty,

I would ignore our new members comments. You post some interesting stuff and if "Roach" has a problem he should put you on ignore! laugh

I see that "Roach" is also from Utah, perhaps he will bring his favorate pet to your clinic! grin

Originally Posted by Elf

Good day, Annie. How's your second winter starting out?
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by P_Weed
P.S. I mostly get ignored when I 'post' ... and that don't make me feel bad.

I'm sorry P Weed, did you say something?? grin grin

Mike

just sayin...

[Linked Image]
Roach, you might want to go by the grocery store and pick up a can of Black Flag, to take care of that bug up your ass. I like U L's posts. If I didn't I wouldn't read them.
Roach,

Thanks for looking out for us. Man, what would we do?.....

toungue in cheek just in case you harbor any delusions
Originally Posted by Elf

well,.... yeah!,.. I mean,.. I get up in the morning,.. fix a cuppa coffee,.. light up the campfire and right off I see that Steve_NO has posted a thread that says something like "Ron Paul invests in camel farm", or some such nonsense,....

I mean,.. whatcha gonna do?!,... yanno?

****in DeNiro accent**** "You talking to me? You talking to me?"

Of course, I'm sure there's a few who have me on 'ignore' here too.

They don't like thinking or hearing from folks who know things they just don't like considering in life....:) Jim
Mickey ...

you seem to be typing pretty well for a (temporarily) one-handed old gunsmith ... (grin)
hmmmm, 8 pages, I just bet roach wishes he wuda let this alone!!!! blush
Posted By: 350Mag Roach gets branded a troll - 10/24/07
Just sayin
Weed,

I am not ignoring you. I am just speechless. GRIN
Roach, mellow out man. Maintain, be cool.
Yep, to many chicks on here......
© 24hourcampfire