Home

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees. Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

"The couple...are now divorcing".

No Schit!!!!!!! grin
I'd think both of them would be in serious doo-doo with each other grin

"What are you doing here?"

"No, what are you doing here?"
Ya gotta wonder what the husband was doing there too.. Obviously NOT looking for his wife.. grin grin grin
So, she was making a little extra on the side... grin
yup. I think they should call a truce. So, each party is mutually at fault. Live and let live, I say.
What normal, trusting, married man wouldn't go to a brothel to make sure his wife isn't working there?

I've checked inside plenty of brothels just to make certain my wife was honoring her vows!!
Tweeeeeet! Flag on the play! Off-setting penalties...
Originally Posted by isaac
What normal, trusting, married man wouldn't go to a brothel to make sure his wife isn't working there?

I've checked inside plenty of brothels just to make certain my wife was honoring her vows!!

Polly lots of Brothels in Northern Virgina, too.
Kinda like the soldiers who marry girls from Korea and claim that their college students.
Originally Posted by hunter1960
Kinda like the soldiers who marry girls from Korea and claim that their college students.

Now thats funny, wrong, but true and funny. grin
Rented a house from a chinese lady once. Didn't realize she also owned a massage parlor in town. A while later they busted her for running a house of prostitution. They raided her house and shop finding all sorts of notes complete with names, dates and prices. Few weeks after the raid I ran into a MSP lieutenant at a pistol match who I knew ran those type of investigations. He gave me a ration of chit, good thing I didn't utilize any of her "services". She'd bring "family" into the country to work in her spa.
Isaac
So you and Heidi were tight? wink
Art...You know Heidi??

MAG...That's what haapens in Northern Va. Asian massage parlors in rented Townhouses. When busted, they just relocate to another rental..I've represented 2 distinguished men getting vice-raided in those type establishments. Except for my client's charges, I had no idea of the operations. A big "Craig's List" type of thing here!!
I like the Massage Parlors with the Happy Endings, wife just won't let me go to them since we got married. grin

Now that's funny!!! laugh I assume you didn't find her??
Bob we found out the history of the house a few months after moving in. She had lent her brother the money to buy the place. He thought he was some special coke dealer, got busted and deported. We never had any issues with the place while living there, don't hink he used the house as a base of his operation.

One thing Tom told me was how meticulous her records were. Nothing in code, everything out in plain sight. I think she still owns the spa (after 20 years) grin
Originally Posted by 257_Roy

Yep, a lot of the prostitudes commute from the halls of Congress to Northern Virginia..........
They probably could have worked things out, if he just started paying his wife.
Originally Posted by tomk
They probably could have worked things out, if he just started paying his wife.

grin grin grin
if he just started paying his wife.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Please find me just one man who isn't paying his wife, already!!

I don't know, mine pays me to keep my mouth shut. grin
She must be wealthy!!
Ha HA, don't you have an ambulance to go chase? grin
I haven't had the pleasure of personally meeting you Les. I have had the pleasure with Sean and he's a guest at our Nelson County hunting cabin. Sean is capable of a nasty return practical joke on me should I keep talking about his...well, shall I say, malfeasance.

You're 1500 miles away and a safer bet....for now!!
I don't know, mine pays me to keep my mouth shut

It ain't workin...................................... grin

Wives are the highest paid prostitutes around. Just don't tell em. shocked
Ya know, I hear that from my dad. But Bob, you know I would never pull a practical joke on you. grin
Wives are the highest paid prostitutes around. Just don't tell em.
They have outstanding severance packages too, I hear. wink
Originally Posted by W7ACT
Originally Posted by 257_Roy

Yep, a lot of the prostitudes commute from the halls of Congress to Northern Virginia..........

Now, don't go confusing prostitues with 'hos'.
Originally Posted by RickyD
Wives are the highest paid prostitutes around. Just don't tell em.
They have outstanding severance packages too, I hear. wink

Just ask Mr. Bobbit.
© 24hourcampfire