Home
Ya better not even think about texting this guys wife laugh

http://www.wdam.com/global/story.asp?s=8884408
Wrong redneck I guess! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Do you think the preacher learned his lesson? Do you think the congregation did?

Sycamore
Several more wives have come forward against this preacher. He is keeping a very low profile. I don't attend that church, but I think that tomorrows service will be very interesting. Might be worth visiting in the morning.
Whatever happened to the benefit of the doubt? There could be all kinds of reasons why a pastor wants to get in touch with a family that used to be members of his church. I agree that it probably wasn't the brightest idea to text the wife; it would have been better to contact the husband.

Maybe the text wasn't on the up-and-up... blush

Penny
I think that if you can get 2 of your friends to hold the preacher for you while you beat him, then there must have been something wrong with the text.
According to the article, it said something like, "Call me when you get a chance." I wouldn't call that suggestive, but hey... what do I know?

Penny
I have been hearing a lot from the people in town FWIW and not just from the local TV station.
I have a question, what is texting? Not a misprint of testing?
As I understand it, texting is a form of communication using cell phones (typically) or PDA's. It is roughly equivalent to passing notes in class, and many students "text" each other using their cell phones under their desks, out of the teacher's view.

I'm sure there is a legitimate use for this "not quite email, not quite a phone call" form, but I haven't found it yet.

I have read that it is creating an entire generation of "repetitive motion injury" sufferers, with thumbs that don't function... smile
Kids will text message each other when they could just look up and talk to them. Go figure.
Unfortunately, or even worse I might say, they text message while driving and that is not just kids.
OK, now I know what this is. It is the thing they are doing that makes them walk in front of traffic or walk into telephone poles when they should be watching where the heck they are going!!!

They need to get a life! Trouble is, many of these folks seem to be addicted to communication. I remember a cell phone salesman a few years ago tried to sway me with " you can talk to your wife 900 minutes per month, for free!!!" I snickered and said, "Gee that is 30 minutes every day of the month. I been married to her for 20 years,.... I don't have THAT much to say to her" smile
Originally Posted by dmazur
I'm sure there is a legitimate use for this "not quite email, not quite a phone call" form, but I haven't found it yet.

I don't use it much but has proven very handy when I've been at large conferences and one of your coworkers wants to meet. You can get a text while in a session along the lines of;

"Meet for lunch at the deli at 1130?"

Reply "yep"

And you're done. No ringing no talking on the phone in the public. My cell is normally off as I can't take it into the space I work in and I phone it a couple times a day to see if I have messages. Doubt I use it an average of 15 minutes a month.

Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Unfortunately, or even worse I might say, they text message while driving and that is not just kids.

Boy, that's the truth! I was driving down a six lane street recently and this young woman in a Suburban was all over the road. Thought she must be drunk even though it was only 10am. When she swerved over to the outside lane I took the opportunity to shoot past her since she was running under the speed limit by about 10mph. Looked over and she was texting away on the cell and laughing using her elbows to steer!
Hope she was still laughing IF she made it to her destination.
Ya just gotta wonder about some people.
Heard a person om Tv make the comment that tech has removed us from one another.Couldn't be said better. While I do think PC's and cellphones have their place this stuff is getting out of hand. And the most ridiculous thing I've seen is people walking around with Bluetooth on their ear. In a car, maybe; but not just walking around.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!
To some people it's a communicaion tool but for most it's just a toy.

I reported couple weeks back on a similar thread a kid texting just about ran me off the road. Seen him coming from about 3/4 mile away slowly drifting across the yellow line, I thought he must have dozed off at the wheel. At about a quarter mile away he's starting across the white line and heading for the ditch. The white line on MY side... Just when I was ready to swerve left and let him go by on my right he looked up and pulled hard back to his side of the road. I tried to give him a "look" as we met but he wouldn't meet my eyes. His head was down as he went past, looking at his damn cell phone texting some other dumbassed kid.

I should have turned around, followed him back to town and smashed his phone on the pavement. Make him dial his dad first so I can explain -- his kid's phone is history and don't get him another! If this sensless and uncaring little (bleep) kills someone I'll feel guilty for not having done so.

It's a toy. It's become too important to them. It's become too dangerous and something's gotta give.
Originally Posted by Pugs

I don't use it much but has proven very handy when I've been at large conferences and one of your coworkers wants to meet. You can get a text while in a session along the lines of;

Reply "yep"

And you're done. No ringing no talking on the phone in the public. My cell is normally off as I can't take it into the space I work in and I phone it a couple times a day to see if I have messages. Doubt I use it an average of 15 minutes a month.

Good for treestand hunting!
Originally Posted by kid0917

Yer' as bad as I am grin smile

I can hardly push the little buttons on the dang cell phone--composing sentences would give me cramps al the way up to my elbows........

Casey
Originally Posted by isaac

Yer' scaring me again...... grin

Casey
As I understand it, texting is a form of communication using cell phones (typically) or PDA's. It is roughly equivalent to passing notes in class, and many students "text" each other using their cell phones under their desks, out of the teacher's view.

I have read that it is creating an entire generation of "repetitive motion injury" sufferers, with thumbs that don't function... smile
I hate it.. I refuse to do it.. I can't even get the danged cell phone provider to round-file this moronic service.. Any text message that appears; I fully ignore, will never open, will never respond..

Dumbest thing ever invented, even way worse than the Edsel, but that's just my .02...
Dumbest thing ever invented,

I pay 10 bucks a month each for unlimited texts for all my clan.

No other calls, unless emergency, after 7 pm at night, weekends or to another Sprint carrier.

Financially, it has saved me a nice chunk of change. My kids can text faster than I can talk.

You're not in contact with high schoolers or college kids much, are you? grin whistle

Penny

I'll admit that I wondered the same thing at first... you buy a phone so that you can speak to someone, and then use it to send a written message????

But on occasion, Barak has texted me a in the middle of a meeting (he was the one in the meeting), when an actual phone call would have caused him to leave the room (not cool) or to have talked to me during the meeting (even less cool).

I'm going to have to figure out how to address this with my students when school begins tomorrow... especially for the class where I have 23 students. I usually tell them that since I don't bring my cell phone to class and use it there, I expect them not to, either. If they want/need to have it with them, it needs to be turned off or set to vibrate and left inside the backpack.

But this year I'm going to have to keep an eagle eye out for those who are looking down into their laps with no hands on the desk. smile I think that texting (rather than cell phones ringing in the middle of class) will be the big problem this coming year...

Penny
Originally Posted by Qtip
And the most ridiculous thing I've seen is people walking around with Bluetooth on their ear. In a car, maybe; but not just walking around.

Can't take the chance of missing that important phone call, dontcha know? grin whistle

Penny
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
I can hardly push the little buttons on the dang cell phone--composing sentences would give me cramps al the way up to my elbows........

My fingernails would get in the way!!! blush grin

Penny
Texting is about the only way that my wife and I can communicate while we are at work. I can text her and then check my messages later at my convenience. What my wife can't stand is when people call her to find out if she got their text.
Originally Posted by amax155
What my wife can't stand is when people call her to find out if she got their text.

laugh laugh laugh

Penny

Reply "yep"

Then you work him over with a rubber hose.

J/K! grin
shocked laugh laugh laugh
Originally Posted by Plinker

Reply "yep"

J/K! grin

Only the deli at Gitmo grin
Originally Posted by Plinker

J/K! grin

Think maybe the problem was that he tried to text her his sermon? blush grin whistle

Penny
air hose azz whuppin

just has a nice ring to it

If I had to bet I'd say the preacher had a long overdue azz whuppin

first, there seems to be some past history with him and wives of the congregation

second imo he should have contacted the husband not the wife, specially if his past behavior had given folks pause about his motivations for doing so

we make too big a deal about it, sometimes a good azz whuppin gets the job done and the courts are overburdened anyway.

it seems like in my youth cops might have shown up, taken the complaint of the preacher and said

"hey dumbazz if you don't want your azz whupped leave other mens wives alone, there might be something in that in the 10 commandments somewhere, take a look"
I am the one.... I left the church 3 months ago because the preacher got caught going to meet with anohter women in another town. If he wanted something. He has (had) my cell phone also.
Huh?!?!
Or WTF?!?!
If he wanted what exactly?
Originally Posted by shreck
Huh?!?!
Or WTF?!?!
If he wanted what exactly?

from the original post link:

Michael Clark admits to assaulting pastor Steve Nixon of Calvary Baptist Church. Clark accused the preacher of text messaging Clark's wife. Clark said Nixon has sent what he called "inappropriate text messages" to other parisoners' wives as well, and he wanted to stop any communications before it got out of hand.
"I was not going to take the chance of letting that happen to me and my family," said Clark. "My wife called me about 3:30, 4 o'clock, after she got out of school and tells me the preacher from Calvary has texted her, and told me what the text message said -'Call me when you get a chance.'"

Clark said his family left the church earlier this year.

"My family and I have been gone from Calvary for about 3 months; therefore he had no reasons to text my wife. I pull up and I meet the pastor face to face, and I start whipping him with an air hose."

Maybe it's the same Michael Clark
it is the same mike clark
Welcome to the Campfire, Mike.

Nice job with the airhose. If Jesus had one of those instead of that 'ol cord, He mighta used one too. wink
Originally Posted by isaac

Damn right!!

And it's the only communication that will come through out at my hunting camp. i don't get good enough signal to make or recieve a call but it's just barely enuff for a stupid text message to come though. So we us it as our only means of communication to the world when at camp.

Air hose Mike, welcome to the campfire.

Tell us since we are so new to this form of..... corrective expression.

What size hose works best for beating a hypocrytical bible thumping pervert that preys on married women? 1/4", 3/8" or 1/2"?

grin

Dave

wow pretty amazing

what a turn of events

welcome Mike

hope everything works out for you and your family

hope the preacher gets hives every time he has to top off his tires
"What a turn of events"............

Yup, It sure is,

WELCOME , Mike.

GTC
well, it was a 3/8 blue air hose........If I have offended anyone with my actions ..I AM SORRY... As a christian I know right from wrong but as a family man I know what the preacher was doing was also wrong and someone had to put a stop to it...
I am trying to get this out to as many people as I can.... He has done this to many times. I have seen families go through HELL over this mans actions. I don't want it to happen to another family. Calvary baptist church was on fire for GOD untill the preacher got caught going to meet with another member in the church in another town........BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS

I live pretty close to that part of Mississippi. Rural southeast Mississippi and southwest Alabama are not the kind of places where bad behavior is tolerated,and I aint talkin about the guy with the hose. grin

A local judge said not long ago in a similar circumstance,'some people need a good whupin',it's not really a crime.' grin

I suspect nothing really serious will happen to our friend Mike.

well, an air hose aughtaaa do it.

How long was the hose?

Mike,

I am on your side but STFU about the details,and delete the posts that give them,no need to give the bad guys any words to twist againist you.
I have nothing to hide. I am the one that contacted the media...This is a bad man. the hose was about 5 ft. long. He even lied on his interview. Said it had copper ends on it & that his kids were around. ALL a lie. I have a lot of friends that go to that church also. I got plenty of people that saw everything. How can I hid from what I already said...I did it. this is out everywhere. I just hope it don't keep people out of church. not all preachers are like him.
what was the outcome of the case? This this go to court?
Again, welcome Mike & best of luck to you.
Since filters keep me from seeing the original post link I can guess what this is about.
Welcome to the forum, Mike.
thanks
welcome Mike. Takes a strong person to admit what they did right or wrong and accept the concequences. It speaks volumes.
not to mention woopin a mans ass with a 5' long 3/8" blue air hose....

well i'm sorry and don't take this wrong but that's the funniest thing I've heard of in a long time!! grin

I'm just sorry you got in trouble for it.

There was a time way back when where charges would not be pressed against a man for kicking your ass if you knew you had it coming.

Mike,

Not sure how the Baptists do it, but isn't there a chain of command you can follow up the church to get the guy "defrocked"?

I'm a Methodist from NJ and there is a chain of command/hierarchy that could be followed. I know because my old church did the opposite...we went up the chain to keep our minister's family in the Parsonage and fought his transfer when the minister went active duty with the US Army Reserves (served a year at Gitmo and is scheduled to go active to Iraq in the near future).

I'm sure the hose thing was satisfying as well.

Aqualung
We tried all that & some people in the church didn't see any wrong with going to meet another women in another town for fun...(SEX) He got caught & ADMITTED IT. This junk kept going on & on. Found out there was also another women that he had done the same thing with... I got my family outta there. not really a chain of command at that church. I am at another church now. very happen.Even teaching youth on wednesday nights. the whole town knew what was going on with this preacher.
Originally Posted by Aqualung
Mike,

Not sure how the Baptists do it, but isn't there a chain of command you can follow up the church to get the guy "defrocked"?

I'm a Methodist from NJ and there is a chain of command/hierarchy that could be followed. I know because my old church did the opposite...we went up the chain to keep our minister's family in the Parsonage and fought his transfer when the minister went active duty with the US Army Reserves (served a year at Gitmo and is scheduled to go active to Iraq in the near future).

I'm sure the hose thing was satisfying as well.

Aqualung
Preacher's name isn't 'Jeremiah' is it?
There was a thread about a preacher named Jeremiah recently who was sharing his manhood.
Originally Posted by g5m
Preacher's name isn't 'Jeremiah' is it?
There was a thread about a preacher named Jeremiah recently who was sharing his manhood.

His name was "STEVE NIXON" calvary baptist church. Ellisville,MS
Just saw that. I couldn't read the original. Hope it's not too much problem for you. The guy is foolish to press charges.
I have got to take this all they way now that it is out... if he drops charges. Then I got to take other means & get it in court. He can not keep doing this to women & there families
Abook about all this would tell it all..........I am not a writer..lol
Who would have thought that beating a preacher with an air hose would get national attention.. kinda scary. Didn't think I beat him that bad..Just a bunch of stripes.

Mike,

The case that I mentioned never went to court,the DA has to decide if a grand jury hears the case.

First,get a good lawyer and follow his advice.

Second,shut up,I know it's hard to do when you are right but it's smart,delete your posts here that give specific information too.

Send me a PM here and I'll get you the name of my lawyer in Mississippi.

Remember,just because you have nothing to hide,you don't want the other side to have any help from you,don't give them any words to twist.
You're an instant legend Mike!! Put ya right next to the granny with a gun that thwarted a robbery attempt & that sort of thing.

Every now & then it will come up in conversations "hey, remember that guy that whooped that dirty preachers ass with an air hose?"

And now I get to say "yeah, I talked to that dude on the internet."

grin

grin

Good for you Mike. There is plenty of preachers and otherwise that need a good ass whoopin in this world. Sure hope you come out well in whatever outcome comes down the pike.
Welcome to the fire.

BCR
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Mike,

The case that I mentioned never went to court,the DA has to decide if a grand jury hears the case.

Second,shut up,I know it's hard to do when you are right but it's smart,delete your posts here that give specific information too.

Remember,just because you have nothing to hide,you don't want the other side to have any help from you,don't give them any words to twist.

I am not a lawyer but this is probably pretty good advice.
Already had me a lawyer before I turned myself in. He told me to relax. told me to write a boook on this....I laughed at him. He said this got national attention. Careful about what I say.

Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Mike,

Okay, then. You may need help from a ghost writer. lots of people do. Have at it and let us know if it happens!
if there is a court date. I will post it to let everyone know the outcome. ghost writer?
Mike, Could have used you (or at least your air hose) in OK back in the 80�s when our preacher ran off with a deacon�s wife.
Originally Posted by billhilly
Mike, Could have used you (or at least your air hose) in OK back in the 80�s when our preacher ran off with a deacon�s wife.

Yeah, that kind of junk makes me boil...preacher suppose to know & use the bible better than us...all of them need to line up. I can get there attention. all they would have to do is see what happened to the last one I caught doing that crap.
I never liked that preacher anyway but my Mom and Dad thought the world of him. It affects more than just the family of the woman involved when things like this happen. It can have a pretty devastating effect on all who look to the preacher for spiritual guidance.
I never liked that preacher anyway but my Mom and Dad thought the world of him. It affects more than just the family of the woman involved when things like this happen. It can have a pretty devastating effect on all who look to the preacher for spiritual guidance.

Your mom & dad go there?

Ever see Robert Duvall in The Apostle? He had a similar situation and made good use of a little league bat. shocked grin
I was talking about the preacher who ran off with the deacon�s wife in OK.
Originally Posted by RickyD

Ever see Robert Duvall in The Apostle? He had a similar situation and made good use of a little league bat. shocked grin

I loved that movie!
Originally Posted by Mike_Clark
if there is a court date. I will post it to let everyone know the outcome. ghost writer?

A ghost writer is someone who writes the article/book/whatever after the author has filled them in on the details. A bit like some student having another write a term paper. If you look at books, especially autobiographies, the subject is the 'author' and there is an 'assisted by' or some such qualifier of who really wrote the words, filled out the story and such. I tend to be laconic and if I wrote a book it'd be maybe three pages long. The ghost writer would turn that into 240 pages of bestselling thriller.

Pretty harmful to the congregation. BTDT.
preachers need to get saved before preaching.... not a degree in it.
And stay saved.
And stay saved.

AMEN....I guess when the see nice looking women they forget about GOD.
Up on stage trying to preach with the wrong head
If the preacher was a deer he would have seen the BLUE air hose coming and got out of the way..
I promise if someone comes after me with an air hose...I am going to run and run fast...
Originally Posted by Mike_Clark
I promise if someone comes after me with an air hose...I am going to run and run fast...

............Play those games,....you'll win those sorta' prizes.

Anyone comes after me with an "Air Hose",............

.........Jeez,..."Don't bring WIND to a gunfight"...?

But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.

Galatians 6:14

"Didn't think I beat him that bad..Just a bunch of stripes."

If it's under 39 it shouldn't be a problem smile

But serioursly, I admire your courage and welcome to the fire.

Hope the judge is sensible. You done good in my book. 5 feet of hose doesn't really swing as nicely as a 30 incher. It'd be hard to not wrap it around his neck and hold it there until his face matched its color. Those hoses are such a pretty shade of blue.
well the 2 other guys that were with me are found not guilty Monday. Now I will have my day in court with this preacher. Now that they are done I can move forward a lot faster... didn't want to do anything to hurt there story. That was part 2 of the story.........part 3 is on the way.
Welcome to the Campfire, Mike. I knew this thread has been around for a while, but I just clued in on you being here.

You should sell off that air hose in half-inch pieces to help with your legal costs. wink
not a bad idea.... think that would sell! you wait till the rest of the story comes out.... Would make a good TV movie... It is all about to come out now that the other 2 are out of the way...preachers that sex in other cities.
I'll buy an inch or 2 of that contemporary and unique relic.

.......You're a good Man, Mike.

Avoid incarceration,.....for that we'll pray,....

GTC
I bet that would sell.

not a bad idea.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I can't say I would have done anything any different than you did if I was in this situation.

maybe used a shorter hose so I could swing it harder.

Tom
Best wishes, Mike.
it was folded in half. He was getting 2 stripes for the price of one swing. one day I will be able to look back at all this. But for now I got to take care of business. That means tell everyone about this preacher that I can.. I don't want this to happen to any more women. That preacher is a sick man. I see I made the front page of the paper again. what a day.....LOL

Originally Posted by tzone
I bet that would sell.

not a bad idea.

Thanks for keeping us posted. I can't say I would have done anything any different than you did if I was in this situation.

maybe used a shorter hose so I could swing it harder.

Tom
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
I'll buy an inch or 2 of that contemporary and unique relic.

.......You're a good Man, Mike.

Avoid incarceration,.....for that we'll pray,....

GTC

lawyer might get expensive...I have paid for everyones bail & now my lawyer... how much would you pay?....lol
Dang ole "Air hose Mike" grin

maybe we can send you 5' pieces of 3/8" hose that you can "authenticate" for us as a service to increase the value & make them collectable?

grin

that authenticating process could get expensive tho.... and your lawyer might not like it much...

This reminds me of what a friend of mine once told me. He was raised by his grandmother in Northern Florida. Said the worst beating that he ever got was one his grandma gave him with her douche bag hose.

Thought I was going to die I was laughing so hard!

He said he still got sweats when he smelled vinegar.
Originally Posted by Steve
This reminds me of what a friend of mine once told me. He was raised by his grandmother in Northern Florida. Said the worst beating that he ever got was one his grandma gave him with her douche bag hose.

That there's funny,....

GTC

wow, that's the second time today I've blown vomit out my nose onto the keyboard... I gotta get away from this campfire!!

grin

oh my..........d......bag hose... now that is funny...OUCH

you get puninshment and a nice fresh feeling after. two birds with one hose, can't beat that. grin
someone asked if there was a book in the making on all this.

Well, i'm not going to comment on that. what I can say is that all this was done for a reason. I don't know why I was sent to calvary 4 years ago. I was not a church going person before I started there. It was all part of Gods plan. GOD & GOD alone knows what is instore for our future. we are here to carry out his plan. no matter who gets in the way. his WILL, will be done. .....yesterday is gone & tomorrow will never get here. Why would God put me in that church knowing what was going to happen. Maybe that is why I was sent there. To stand up for others that felt ashamed for what the preacher done to them. I DON"T KNOW. I have took a lot of heat on all this but I am strong enough in my faith to handle it. I have absolutely no fear of the outcome of all this. No matter what all of you think about me. It doesn't matter. I will continue to praise God & give him the glory for sending me to calvary. Thank God I can look back at calvary & say that was my first step toward a great goal.. "HEAVEN"
This is what I told WDAM today.

This is something that is hard for me to do, but to honor God, I have to make a public apology to Rev. Steve Nixon of Calvary Baptist church, Ellisville MS.

ROMANS 12:9-21
Let love be without dissimulation "Genuine". Abhor that which is evil; cleave "hold fast" to that which is good. Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another; Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not. Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Be of the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

As I read about the men of the God from the scriptures, I find that each of them were pretty much human. They had strengths and weaknesses, a good side & a bad side, the positive and the negative. The bible is very honest in telling us both sides of the stories. Therefore I am no different. I have my good side & my bad side. I have my strengths & my weaknesses, positives & negatives. No one is perfect, nor do I claim to be even close.

I am a Christian & would like to apologize to Steve Nixon & his family. I let the bad part of me come out. My anger overcame me. One of my weaknesses is my family. I snapped & stepped out in the flesh. I went there to talk to Steve, not to beat him with an air hose. I lost control when I saw him. I thought we were done at that church 3 months prior to all this happening. I did not intend on ever going back there because we did not leave the church on friendly terms.

I apologize to any other person or family that I may have offended by my actions. I did not want anyone seeing me act like that. I apologize for them seeing me step into the flesh. I was embarrassed when it was all over. You learn from your life mistakes & must move on for God to bless you. The public was involved, so I feel that God wants me to make a public apology because I don't want people to think that it is ok for Christians to act the way I did.

God has done great things in my life and my family has and will continue to allow God to use us. I am embarrassed that this is the way I chose to act in this situation. God deserves to get the glory out of this so I apologize to Him also. I will continue to serve him.
I liked "Air Hose Mike" more.
Mike always remember: A MAN has to do what a MAN has to do. If you had to do what you did then you done it.
You would be welcome at my campfire anyday of the week.

BCR
yeah, I know. sometimes you don't think before you act.
Read it or not. This man has stood up for his values and his family. Kudos to him. A lot more of us should do the same in some manor. I don't condone whipping a man with a blue air hose but it's not against my will if I feel it's needed. I would have done the same or worse in his situation as a lot of you would have.

This PC has gone too far.

Bringing back some good old times.
you know its 2015 right?
Sorry. We are even more pussified this many years later. my bad
And we have more adults and children in need of an azz whuppin than ever frown

Casey

IPhones have a feature where you can create texts with your voice.
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Casey

IPhones have a feature where you can create texts with your voice.

I'm not sure they did in 2008.
© 24hourcampfire