Home
Her name is Harlow. She is 4 months old and went in the hospital yesterday. She was born with a heart and a kidney defect. (Hypoplastic left heart syndrome and Horseshoe kidney.)

I just received this text from my SIL...

�Baby is stable. She is just doing all right, not good. Her O2 level is low. Lungs are wet. They are waiting for the lung culture to come back to see about pneumonia. Blood pressure has been low. Doctor says her body went into a state of shock. White cell count is over 30,000. She is very sick but resting.�

Thank you for your prayers.

On the way . . .
Prayers sent for mother and child.
PRAYERS SENT TO ALL.
will do!
You got it.
done....
Geez, I just got back from taking my 14 year old to the doc because she broke her arm playing soccer. Sure puts that into perspective as just a little boo-boo.

Take heart; Dutch.
Prsyers on the way from the Golden State. Bear
Done.
Originally Posted by jasonkjasonk
Prayers sent for mother and child.
Coming to you from TAX HELL WISCONSIN.. Docs are real good nowadays, and pediatric care is tops..
prayers from Va.
Prayers on the way
Prayers sent..
Prayers sent to all involved. Les
sent
Done
sent
Prayers sent
Oh Lord! Praying for all for healing, strength and faith.
Prayers for you and yours

Mike
We will lift up the whole family. DK
Originally Posted by RickyD
Oh Lord! Praying for all for healing, strength and faith.

In Jesus' name, AMEN!
On the way,

GTC
Father in heaven,

In your great mercy, grace, and love oh Lord; please heal this child from the grips of illness that she may grow into an example of your power and tender love. Please comfort as only You can comfort, this family; and may they know the peace that You alone can give.
That in the end You, oh Lord; would be lifted up, honored, and glorified.

In the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord; we ask it. Amen
Prayers on the way from Texas.

BP...
Mercy for that sweet baby and her family ...
On the way for the little one and her Docs....
Done..
She's in my prayers.
Prayers that God would reach down, touch her, and heal her. Prayers for wisdom and discernment for the doctors, and guidance for their hands. Prayers for strength and comfort for you, your family, and especially for Harlow's parents.

God is gracious and good. Have faith.

Penny
Done!
Plinker,
Harlow and family have my prayers.
Consider them said...
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa for Harlow and all of those close to her. Little ones deserve special consideration.
Prayers offered from Florida Sir.
I will happily do so. She is such a little spirit. Please keep us informed.

Jim
Prayers sent for your granddaughter and for all of your family.
Prayers up for the little one
You got it Plinker, God Bless and Heal your GrandDaughter..
Prayers GONE in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit... Thank you Jesus...
Just got on the computer after looking in on my sleeping 7 month old. I can only guess at what Harlow's folks are going through.

I'll pray for her, Plinker.
^

g
I'd rather have a beating than a sick baby.

and I'd take one if it'd make your granddaughter alright.

she'll be remembered in our prayers tonight along with those that love her.

best to you, we're pulling for you
prayers said for all. Asking for healing, wisdom and compassion through Christ above.

DP
Done, and God Bless you all.

BMT
Prayers sent from Minnesota.
Prayers sent

Harlow and your family will be in my prayers.

Mark
God Speed Harlow.
Love ya Darlin'.
Drove to the hospital last night with my wife to see Harlow, my daughter and son in law. Harlow's O2 level was 62 when we arrived. It was 72 when we left. The doctors had a hard time putting in an IV and went for an arterial IV. Unfortunately, they punctured one of her Lungs in the process. (Kaiser Permanente.) They are not too concerned with that at the moment. In the room full of young sick kids, adults and medical personnel, I prayed with my daughter for Harlow before heading home.

The culture results for the infection should be back by tonight and they should have an answer on the pneumonia.

My SIL and daughter said to thank you for your prayers.

[Linked Image]

Prayers for a speedy and total recovery for precious little Harlow.
Thanks for the update Plinker--and the pic! It's nice to put a face with the name.

My second youngest saw the pic and will pray for Harlow today too, and at bedtime tonight.
Prayers and thoughts are going out for Harlow, her Mother and Father, yourself, your wife, and all your family. Maybe bless you all....

Lynn
Tomorrow, October 22, Harlow is having stomach surgery at 9:00 AM Pacific time. This is to resolve a reflux problem. She is also recovering from another collapsed lung.

Thank you for your prayers.
Prayers sent from here!
Prayers offered up.
Glen
Prayers for your family.
Prayers on the Way
Prayers sent for Harlow!
Sent
prayers offered for the princess and her family
prayers sent
Thoughts and prayers from Iowa for all.
From me too.
^

g
Healing and family prayers asked.
Still praying Sir still praying...
Prayers sent

Awww, Geez, prayers for little Harlow as I write
Plinker,

Harlow has our very best wishes for a full and speedy recovery from her surgery.

Scott
Plinker,

I have a hard time reading these prayer requests. They sadden me so. I will sure join the others in praying. In fact as soon as I saw the thread I reached out and prayed right then.
That sweet little babe has gone through a lot in her very new life. Thoughts of strength and healing for you and your family.

M
Prayers for healing, comfort and strength going out for Harlow and her family...

Lynn
Prayers sent.
May God bless.
Harlow has prayers on the way from PA.

I must say that it always does my heart good to see how the campfire family rallies around those of us who are in need prayers and good intentions!

Doug

Prayers sent. I pray she will be well soon.
prayers from Va. beautiful little baby!!! Good luck & God bless
you got it Plinker........
Will keep the prayers coming from Florida. God bless the little children.
Prayers and best wishes coming from TAX HELL WISCONSIN..
Amen.
Plinker

I'm not a praying man but you have every heathen good wish I have to offer, OK?

I hope that's acceptable for a thread like this!
Guardian Angel Prayer

Angel of God, My Guardian Dear
to whom God's love commits me here.

Ever this day be at my side
to light and guard and rule and guide.

Amen.

Prayers will continue through the day.
You have mine ....
I'm not a religious man so I don't pray, but every so often I will talk to the man just in case I'm wrong, and he really is up there looking down...this will be one of those times..I hope the little gal comes through OK.
They held off on the surgery for today and her heart beat is very irregular. My daughter wants to go ballistic on the medical staff at the hospital. It's very hard for her.

I do covet ALL your thoughts and prayers for this five month old little girl who is in critical condition. Praying person or not, God knows the compassion held in the hearts of every man.

Thank you all,

Gary
What a sweet little girl.
Thoughts and prayers sent to you and yours.
Baby is in surgery now.
God is watching over her Plinker, she is in my prayers. Les
I'm really sorry I'm so late getting in on this. We had computer problems this week. Prayers sent from Minnesota. 'Hope she's doing better soon.
Be strong for them, although I know it's tough.

Praying for you guys...
Prayers for all from here...
Let us know how things are going.
More prayers on the way

Doug
Praying ....

Still praying, I wish you all well. God to give you grace to deal with this.
HD
From S.E. Az.

Hang tough and be a fountain of stregnth for all of yours,

GTC

The LORD is thy keeper:
the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

The sun shall not smite thee by day,
nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil:
He shall preserve thy soul.

The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy
coming in from this time forth,
and even for evermore.

Psalm 121:5-8 KJV
What a heartwrenching ordeal for you and your family.

All religious differences aside, whatever powers there may be in this universe, I hope they are all pulling for your grandbaby.

What a beautiful child...

More prayers sent.
Prayers sent.
Originally Posted by Brother_Bill
What a heartwrenching ordeal for you and your family.

All religious differences aside, whatever powers there may be in this universe, I hope they are all pulling for your grandbaby.

What a beautiful child...

I'm with Brother Bill on this one, that precious little girl has our best thought's and wishes for a full and speedy recovery....
wishing, hoping and praying for the very best for you and yours Plinker.
Harlow is out of surgery and she looks good. They put in a larger G Tube and her vitals look good, heart looks good but she's on O2. Doctors say the next 48 hours are critical but they expect her to fully recover.

Quite a lot for a 5 month old baby to go through, huh?

Thank you Campfire for your thoughts and prayers.
glad to hear the surgery is behind her. Prayers still coming from VA. Keep us posted. 163bc
I've got 2 grandkids, one 2 years and 3 months, the other 2 months old. I know how I'd feel if any misfortune befeld them. You've got my prayers.
Glad to hear the good news. Thoughts and prayers continue.
Prayers comming for the little girl and all who love her... Rick
© 24hourcampfire