Home
After NBC canceled me "for life" on Monday -- until seven or eight hours later when the ban was splashed across the top of The Drudge Report, forcing a red-faced NBC to withdraw the ban -- an NBC insider told The Drudge Report: "We are just not interested in anyone so highly critical of President-elect Obama, right now," explaining that "it's such a downer. It's just not the time, and it's not what our audience wants, either."

In point of fact, I'm not particularly critical of Obama in my new book. I'm critical of the media for behaving like a protection racket for Obama rather than the constitutionally protected guardians of our liberty that they claim to be. So I think what the NBC insider meant to say is that NBC is not interested in anyone so highly critical of NBC right now. It's such a downer, it's just not the time, and it's not what their audience wants right now, either.

In fact, I think my book is the downer America has been waiting for! So herewith, I present an excerpt from the smash new book out this week, Guilty: Liberal Victims and Their Assault on America:

When the Obama family materialized, the media was seized by a mass psychosis that hadn't been witnessed since Beatlemania. OK! magazine raved that the Obamas "are such an all-American family that they almost make the Brady Bunch look dysfunctional." Yes, who can forget the madcap episode when the Bradys' wacky preacher tells them the government created AIDS to kill blacks!

Still gushing, OK! magazine's crack journalists reported: "Mom goes to bake sales, dad balances the checkbook, and the girls love Harry Potter" -- and then the whole family goes to a racist huckster who shouts, "God damn America!"

Months before network anchors were interrogating vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin on the intricacies of foreign policy, here is how NBC's Brian Williams mercilessly grilled presidential candidate Barack Obama: "What was it like for you last night, the part we couldn't see, the flight to St. Paul with your wife, knowing what was awaiting?"

Twisting the knife he had just plunged into Obama, Williams followed up with what has come to be known as a "gotcha" question: "And you had to be thinking of your mother and your father." Sarah Palin was memorizing the last six kings of Swaziland for her media interviews, but Obama only needed to say something nice about his parents to be considered presidential material.

The media's fawning over Obama knew no bounds, and yet, in the midst of the most incredible media conspiracy to turn this jug-eared clodhopper into some combination of Winston Churchill and a young Elvis, you were being a bore if you mentioned the liberal media. Oh surely we've exploded that old chestnut. ... Look! Look, Obama just lit up another Marlboro! Geez, does smoking make you look cool, or what! Yeah, Obama!.

The claim that there's no such thing as a left wing press is a patent lie said to enrage conservatives. Newspapers read like the press under Kim Jung Il, which, outside of a police state, looks foolish. The prose is straight out of The Daily Worker, full of triumphal rhetoric with implicit exclamation points. Still, their chanted slogans fill your brain, like one of those bad songs you can't stop humming.

There is no other explanation for the embarrassing paeans to Obama's "eloquence." His speeches were a run-on string of embarrassing, sophomoric Hallmark card bromides. It seemed only a matter of time before Obama would slip and tell a crowd what a special Dad it had always been to him.

The major theme of Obama's campaign was the audacity of his running for president. He titled his keynote address at the 2004 Democratic National Convention, "The Audacity of Hope" �- named after a sermon given by his spiritual mentor Jeremiah Wright, whom we were not allowed to mention without being accused of playing dirty tricks. (Rejected speech titles from sermons by Rev. Wright included "God Damn America!," "The U.S. of K.K.A." and "The Racist United States of America.")

What is so audacious about announcing that you're running for president? Every U.S. Senator has run for president or is currently thinking about running for president. Dennis Kucinich ran for president. Lyndon LaRouche used to run for president constantly.

But the media were giddy over their latest crush. Even when Obama broke a pledge and rejected public financing for his campaign -- an issue more dear to The New York Times than even gay marriage -- the Times led the article on Obama's broken pledge with his excuse. "Citing the specter of attacks from independent groups on the right," the Times article began, "Sen. Barack Obama announced Thursday that he would opt out of the public financing system for the general election."

So he had to break his pledge because he was a victim of the Republican Attack Machine.

When Obama broke his word and voted for the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act bill (FISA), the Times' editorial began: We are shocked and dismayed by Sen. Obama's vote on ... oh, who are we kidding? We can't stay mad at this guy! Isn't he just adorable? Couldn't you just eat him up with a spoon? Is he looking at me? Ohmigod, I think he's looking at me!!!! Couldn't you just die?

It has ever been thus.
Pure genius, as usual, from Ann Coulter.

This was my favorite line: "Sarah Palin was memorizing the last six kings of Swaziland for her media interviews, but Obama only needed to say something nice about his parents to be considered presidential material."
All too true, occasionally the sun does shine on a dog rectum!
What a great find!

She has a piercing wit which truly amazes me!
The Media Research Center compiled a list of "Obamagasms" spewed by the media. The first place winner:

�Some princes are born in palaces. Some are born in mangers. But a few are born in the imagination, out of scraps of history and hope....Barack Hussein Obama did not win because of the color of his skin. Nor did he win in spite of it. He won because at a very dangerous moment in the life of a still young country, more people than have ever spoken before came together to try to save it. And that was a victory all its own.�
� Time�s Nancy Gibbs, Nov. 17 cover story.

The Obamagasm list should come with a warning though. You'll start out laughing, then get kinda embarrassed for the media, then get pissed, and end up throwing up a little in your mouth.
Gotta love Anne Coulter. Takes no prisoners.
The mainstream media sucks... only slightly less than Islam does.... fortunately their circulation and advertising sales are dropping faster than approval ratings for any of the elected politicians in Washington.

I saw a video clip of Ann on an NBC talk show hours after their attempted journalistic jihad failed... she totally owned Matt what's his face... it was like she was shooting fish in a barrel with a 300 Magnumgrin

I've never bought one of Ann's books before, just read excerpts... I think I will pick up a copy of Guilty today though... just my small way of sending a message to the media and liberals in general but I think they are idiots.
Here she is. The unflappable Ann Coulter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikTcXy0wAxw
Originally Posted by mike762
Gotta love Anne Coulter. Takes no prisoners.

Yeah, she has a lock on the sucker market.
You like her too, huh?
Brent's mad, cause her penis is bigger than his. wink
glad that libtard doesnt have " ar " in his list of locations
Originally Posted by Violator22
Brent's mad, cause her penis is bigger than his. wink

That's funny!
I read her new book on the flight.
Great read.
I like Mann's writing, but I'm tellin ya, its a Man, just look at it's adams apple, it's friggin bigger than mine. grin
the guy who forwarded that column refers to her as Skeletor
Originally Posted by Violator22
I like Mann's writing, but I'm tellin ya, its a Man, just look at it's adams apple, it's friggin bigger than mine. grin
Actually, both men and women have Adam's apples. Men's are typically larger, so they are more apparent. However, the taller and lankier a person is (regardless of gender), the more prominent their Adam's apple will appear. A very tall and lanky woman's Adam's apple is large enough to be visible, while a very tall and lanky man's Adam's apple will typically appear much more prominent than your average man's. Ann Coulter is very tall and lanky, so her's (unlike the average female) is visible. Doesn't mean she's a man.
Ummm...thanks for clearing that up, Hawk. wink
Well................................ the premarital sex between bammy and the news media is about over. We'll see how long it lasts once the ring is slipped on the finger. Thinkin coyote!
OK, who is the broad? I've heard her name before but don't remember where I've seen her. Is she a regular on Fox news? Is she the tall, skinny, blonde gal that I've seen on Hannity? I'd like to hear more of what she has to say. Sounds like she's ringing the fire bell on the lib media.

Wook
Originally Posted by JOG

I don't even want to know why Hawk has made such a study of this. wink
Reminds me of a time....long ago....when I was in a French Quarter dive....sailor/whore hangout....on Decatur street by the river. One of my partners had been over-served, to put it mildly and had fallen in love with one of the soiled doves in the bar. He was so s-faced he didn't notice that, not only did "she" have a big old Adam's apple, but razor stubble, size 13 feet, and forearms like a longshoreman. We let it play out for long enough to totally humiliate our friend and then dragged him away from his true love.

Twenty years ago.....and I could still go down the hall and make him squirm just by mentioning it. Like, what are friends for?
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Originally Posted by JOG

I don't even want to know why Hawk has made such a study of this. wink
Uhhh, could it be because I'm tired of jack asses attacking Ann Coulter?

My "research," by the way, took all of five minutes. Isn't Google wonderful?
OK Steve, your amongst friends here. Was it the eyes?

grin

OH NO!
Originally Posted by Wook
OK, who is the broad? I've heard her name before but don't remember where I've seen her. Is she a regular on Fox news? Is she the tall, skinny, blonde gal that I've seen on Hannity? I'd like to hear more of what she has to say. Sounds like she's ringing the fire bell on the lib media.

Wook

Wook... welcome to the campfire but you're kidding about "who is Ann Coulter" aren't you? Might be time to step out of the igloo a bit more up therewink

Anyway here's a link to her website:

http://www.anncoulter.com/

Unlike my paranoid pal Les, I've always thought it would be great fun to spend some quality time with Ann.... I'm guessing it would be memorable... about like taking a morning shower under Niagara Falls would be memorable ... not something you'd want to do every morning, but memorable nonetheless.wink

Hey Shrek, did you manage to annoy any liberals who saw you reading Ann's latest book on your flight home?
No, this one REALLY happened to a friend. "She" wasn't my type....quite a bit taller than me, for one thing, which should have been a clue.

It was pretty obvious if you weren't three sheets to the wind. Which on that particular outing I wasn't....yet.
As opposed to Hussein and his media crew having a lock on the suck a$$ market, one of whom you sound like.
....sailor/whore hangout....

Pretty sure lawyers ain't sailors.

Just sayin'. smile
What about JAG lawyers?
Twenty years ago.....and I could still go down the hall and make him squirm just by mentioning it. Like, what are friends for?

Were I there, that would happen once a week...
Originally Posted by isaac
What about JAG lawyers?

Catherine Bell played a Marine - not a sailor...

[Linked Image]

I think I'll go wake up Karen!
Look her appearance on "The View" up on youtube.com sometime. The only thing which became painfully obvious to anyone watching is that the cast on that show have absolutely zero tolerance for anyone and everyone who doesn't go as far into the loony extremist left field as they do.

In her recent book, Coulter made an assertion that there was a direct link between single-parent homes and criminal nature, and she used facts and criminal statistics to back it up. I will promise that you have never seen anyone get as visibly upset as Whoopie Goldberg and the rest of that cast got with Coulter over it during her visit to the show.
Originally Posted by teal
What about JAG lawyers?

[Linked Image]

Tom Cruise and Demi Moore were BOTH sailors.
Originally Posted by teal
What about JAG lawyers?

[Linked Image]

DAMN!!
Originally Posted by SPH300wsm
Look her appearance on "The View" up on youtube.com sometime. The only thing which became painfully obvious to anyone watching is that the cast on that show have absolutely zero tolerance for anyone and everyone who doesn't go as far into the loony extremist left field as they do.

In her recent book, Coulter made an assertion that there was a direct link between single-parent homes and criminal nature, and she used facts and criminal statistics to back it up. I will promise that you have never seen anyone get as visibly upset as Whoopie Goldberg and the rest of that cast got with Coulter over it during her visit to the show.
Actually, her assertions had to do with single motherhood, i.e., fatherless homes, and she's absolutely right. Male children have a hugely increased likelihood of criminality when raised in fatherless homes. It's just a fact. Woman cannot, generally speaking, do a proper job raising a boy alone.
Originally Posted by ironbender
....sailor/whore hangout....

Pretty sure lawyers ain't sailors.

Just sayin'. smile
[s][/s]

Well, a number of my partners are and/or were sailors, either USN, USNR, or racing sailors, but the bar, to be more precise, is a waterfront dive catering to seafarers and low lifes, rather than the tourist "carriage trade".....complete with in house floozies wandering around in dishabile, with cribs upstairs. It is a joint like you'd find in about any port......not sure exactly why they had a he/she in there....maybe a Greek ship was coming in? wink
......not sure exactly why they had a he/she in there

After spending how many months out to sea with marines, thinkin an upgrade for squids!!!!!

grin
Hey, I know some lawyers who sail a bit...
I think Morgan Fairchild bought back the boat from Steve when they split up!
Originally Posted by SPH300wsm

Yeah, the data are pretty solid. I don't have the numbers on hand right now, but I've got 'em in my files at home. Boys growing up in a single parent (mom-only) home are many times more likely to serve time than boys who grow up in a two-parent home.
zzzz...snort! Did someone say Morgan Fairchild?!!!!!!
Originally Posted by Bulletbutt

Whom I've seen naked. [Linked Image]
I bet she has a seashell tatoo too!

[Linked Image]
Greek ship indeed.

The sailor/whore description reminded me of the Green Bay only has football players/whores joke. wink
LMAO...You and watch4bear, with your dry wit, always make me laugh out loud at least once a week!
I think Morgan Fairchild bought back the boat from Steve when they split up!

Man, that girl could yank a jib sheet, let me tell ya.
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Sorry, but that's not her.
Before your time, maybe, but John Lovitz once had a character he'd do on SNL called The Liar. He'd often claim he was married to Morgan Fairchild, and then boast "whom I've seen naked." Often he'd follow his more outrageous claims with, "Yeah, that's the ticket."
You know, I never saw that, but the guys at work used to talk about it all the time. For some reason I've always thought it was done by some other actor...the guy who did some car (I think Subaru) commercials a few years ago...can't remember his name. Subaru Joe?
Before your time

Before Bulletbutt's time??? That's funny!
Before your time

Before Bulletbutt's time??? That's funny!

Had him going, didn't I? whistle
You know, I never saw that, but the guys at work used to talk about it all the time. For some reason I've always thought it was done by some other actor...the guy who did some car (I think Subaru) commercials a few years ago...can't remember his name. Subaru Joe?
No, not Joe Subaru. It was John Lovitz who played The Liar. Joe Subaru was never on SNL.
I realize that now, from talking with you. John Lovitz would have been much better than Subaru Joe in that part. Wish I'd seen it.
Ann Coulter- You go, girl!!!
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Seriously dating yourself there Mr. Hawkeye...That was from the 80's... grin
I realize that now, from talking with you. John Lovitz would have been much better than Subaru Joe in that part. Wish I'd seen it.
I'd like to show it to you, but for some reason those old skits are not available on YouTube. The lawyers have positively ruined that site. grin
Originally Posted by okie
Seriously dating yourself there Mr. Hawkeye...That was from the 80's... grin
Ah, finally someone who gets my cultural references. grin
Wow, those Obamagasms are pathetic. Go look, gang.
Yuck, Chris Matthews, the "60s when politics was alive" -- yeah, and we had two major assassinations, no, three, riots in the streets, the National Guard mobilized, the Yippies, the Weatherpunks...gosh, what a miserable puke he is.
Ahh like minded people... I should have stayed in the classifieds, now I cant stop reading the nonsense all over this forum. I love it!
Love Ann!!
Too bad that "Reach Across The Aisle McCain" didn't exhibit the slightest amount of hard nosed, conservative, in-your-face spirit that this woman does.......

We may still have lost, but damn, I sure would have felt a lot better about it!
News item in NY Post this AM states that the New York Times is cryin' in their beer 'cuz the Chosen one will NOT give them an exclusive one-on-one interview. Imagine that!! After all the lies they spread in his behalf!!!! Ingratitude. Should we start to look for the daggers now???
Originally Posted by nemesis
Too bad that "Reach Across The Aisle McCain" didn't exhibit the slightest amount of hard nosed, conservative, in-your-face spirit that this woman does.......

We may still have lost, but damn, I sure would have felt a lot better about it!

Well, his running mate did. So did Ron Paul, for that matter. We ran the Democrat's favorite Republican.

Now there is talk about Jeb Bush...
Cole...what's the new avatar? That's not the original Cole is it?

Thought it was ol' Waylon for a second.
Joe Isuzu was the character, played by David Leisure.
David Carradine playing Cole in The Long Riders. Surely you've got a copy.
don't have a copy but have watched it several times on cable. Shoulda recognized him.

Here's the real Cole Younger...

[Linked Image]
they' won't be looking for Brad Pitt to play him in the movies, I reckon
Buddy, you have a devil's choice for a handle!!! If I am not greatly mistaken, Cole younger was a serious bullet magnet over the course of his escapades and added generously to the collection at Northfield. Seems a guy with a few less bullseyes stuck on him woulda been a mite better.
I don't know if he got wounded or how many times he was before Northfield, but he probably set the record up there. This pic is a mug shot and you can see his swollen eye. I'm gonna go visit his grave pretty soon.
they' won't be looking for Brad Pitt to play him in the movies, I reckon

I think he's more somebody who Billy Bob would play.
At a minimum, the Cole Younger Google hits are going to have a weird spike!
I found out that David Carradine has his own site.
© 24hourcampfire