Home

Stupid thing doesn't find what I'm looking for like the old one used to. I often tells me the server is too busy, and to beat that it takes me to some stupid page where it asks for what brand I was looking for.

Why did they screw with the old method? They could have just added a brand pull down menu but NO!

Damn it.

Same here......what the hey?
Well if their server wasn't almost always telling you it's busy it might be worth going there.........
I thought it was my computer.
I agree it does stink. You have to look at 9 pages before you find what your looking for.

Ken

One good thing, I found out cheaper than dirt had the parts cheaper so I bougth them from there.

Spot
Their site was slow before. Now it's death.
That site is terrible now. Glad I don't buy much from them.
I found the same problems lately - Larry Potterfield this is your wake up call.

Plus, why do any sites show items not in stock - esspecially if it shows backorder not OK.

Last summer or fall I complained to MidwayUSA about their server, was told they were in the process of upgrading it.

Don't know if they did, but if they did it's mucked up again!

Last time I called CheaperThanDirt wanted to talk to a tech rep, who when the phone-girl finally put me through to gave me a lot of attitude like I was reeeaaly bothering him. Pzz on 'em. I'll vote else where with my monies!

I had a question about a 10/22 stock used to set up a 10/22 to look and feel like an AR15 shooter - giving the shooter a similar sight-plane and firearm that 'felt' like they were shooting an economical AR15 (I could care less about "looks" and the "cool factor"), but like the phone girl could read the "caption" in the CTD catalog - so could I and reminded her of that. Was a real "imposition" to get any "real expertise."
Their whole site sucks!!1

Takes too damn long to find anything!!!
When Guns America changed thier web site they lost me. I use mid way quite often , I am not happy. Going to 'pitch a bitch'.
Allan
Send them an email, as I did.

People comment Midwayusa for thier shipping cost but I'll tell you what, they are FAST.

I can order something from them and it's here the next day, of course I live in Kansas - and this only happens if I order with UPS, the US mail takes too days.

Long story short - If I want it quickly I go to Midwayusa and order it and it's here the next day. That is hard to beat even for a few extra bucks.

Now if I could find what I want out the tens of thousands of Items I could actually order what I want.

I finally gave up and ordered it from Cheaper than dirt, but I'll still order from midway when they get the site fixed.

man what a pain.

BTW - I emailed thier customer service on the issue becasue I think they're fundamentally good folks and shouldn't loose customers and sales due to bad website performance.
Been working fine for me.
Not for me.. I'm buying from midsouth and natchez just because midway's on line system is so messed up.
© 24hourcampfire