Home
Posted By: Bigbuck215 Where do you live? - 04/23/09
When I signed up on this forum I noticed that hardly anybody tells where they live. Now I wonder why. Are some ashamed of their town? Do some really not know? grin

Me, I reside in Billings, MT and am not ashamed of that fact. The only bad thing is that we are overran with liberals but I ain't gonna join them.

So, where ya from?
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Colorado Springs, CO just as the profile says. grin
Posted By: UtahLefty Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I think my profile comes pretty close....with the pictures I post you could probably triangulate my house. grin
Posted By: twodogs Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Some do and some don't but it would make life simpler here if we all did. At least give a general location.

It would certainly help out in the "Classified" section.
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Jeffersonville, Indiana, right across the river from Louisville, KY.
That would be southern Indiana.
Posted By: okie Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
My handle is "okie"...grin
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Bridge City, Texas. (At least that's where my waterlogged house is!)
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I live in Rhode Island.

Oh, and my name is Bob.

(or not)
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
My signature says it.
Posted By: SnowHunter Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Not where I would prefer to be, but where I'm currently at right now grin
Posted By: jpb Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Ume� (Northern Sweden) as my profile indicates.

[Linked Image]

I see many list their location as something like "Over the rainbow" -- but then ask some question that you would need to know their location in order to help them. I put my location in my profile so I do not have to remember... smile

John
I put my location up so I am real easy to find.
Posted By: sgt217 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
NW Wisconsin, Bayfield County....For now...
Posted By: Beoceorl Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Eastern Limestone County in North Alabama.
Posted By: Tracks Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
My town is so small that if I listed it the other guy would know it was me. grin
grin
Posted By: M1894 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I just changed my profile from UpState NY to Central NY.

Guess I can change it to just Syracuse
Posted By: THOMASMAGNUM Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I live just outside of Phoenix, in a little place called Maricopa. Used to just be a dusty stage stop, now its dairy farms, feed lots, subdivisions and the Railroad. I love it here, though its been nationally called the poster child of housing excess.

Most of the folks are nice, and hard working. I have a good home, and I can drive about five minutes and shoot at my own little range against a mountain, hunt dove every morning in season within walking distance, find the occasional group of ducks on the cattle tanks in the desert to hunt up. Plus I get get some damned nice sunsets.

It ain't too bad.
Posted By: watch4bear Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Third igloo on the left.
Shoot, you probably live right off Wasilla Lake. grin
Posted By: zimhunter Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Green Valley,Az about 40+ miles north of Nogales on the Mexican border. It's a retirement community and I AM retired in addition to just being plain old tired.
Posted By: 700LH Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Sometimes wish it was still several miles of dirt road to the house, but divorce fixed that, so I am now domesticated/tamed and live a small town. But it is OK as the cute, blue eyed, long haired, blond girl lives with me. Her and three dogs, but they stay outside. smile
Posted By: Steve_NO Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
NO = New Orleans

does that help?
Posted By: Tracks Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by 700LH
Her and three dogs, but they stay outside. smile

I hope you let her in for meals. (had to hurry to beat Les on that one) grin
Posted By: saddlering Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
As mine says, down river Michigan about 13 mile down the river from Hell, I mean Detroit!
John
Dammit, I missed one. frown
I hope you let her in for meals.
At night too. Oh, and if it gets real cold.
Posted By: Idaho_Elk_Huntr Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
New California or Sandpoint Idaho. You choose
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Sometimes Chateauguay, Quebec, Canada and sometimes Fort Rucker, Alabama Home of Army Aviation ! Two extremes FREEZE your butt off, or MELT your butt off grin

Lynn
Posted By: amax155 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
NO = New Orleans

does that help?

And I am 2 hours north of Steve laugh
Originally Posted by Idaho_Elk_Huntr
They still have that green peace bunny/tree huggin artistic little mall there by the lake? Been awhile since I was there.
Posted By: ranger1 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I live as far from any city as I could get. And I like it. The next closest town is a former Air Force town that has all but died since the closing of the radar base many years ago. Nobody locks their doors or vehicles, your kids can play in the streets, the school is conservative, and the hunting is GOOD.

Medicine Lake, Montana... or thereabouts
Posted By: djs Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
There are a lot of places I'd rather be (Idaho and Montana), but until I retire in 2 years, I'll be in Northern Virginia (about 15 miles from Washington DC). Not a bad place to live with tons of museums and cultural activities.
Posted By: Skeezix Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Adair County, Missouri on 43 acres of pure heaven, with my wonderful wife and two German Shepherds. Can't see ANY neighbors. Can shoot deer or squirrels out any window of the house. Can sit on the deck right outside our bedroom and cast into my pond and drag out bass and bluegill. Good turkey hunting just over the ridge east or west of the house. And if we get bored here, there's 320 more acres of family farm just down the road a piece, also with excellent hunting.
Posted By: djs Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Sometimes wish it was still several miles of dirt road to the house, but divorce fixed that, so I am now domesticated/tamed and live a small town. But it is OK as the cute, blue eyed, long haired, blond girl lives with me. Her and three dogs, but they stay outside. smile

OK, I give - "Her and three dogs, but they stay outside." Is it her 3 dogs or the blond and her 3 dogs that stay outside?
Posted By: Aqualung Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I'm a refugee from New Jersey living in Philadelphia, PA.

I'm a North-Central PA boy at heart.

Aqualung
Posted By: the_shootist Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
On the edge between heaven (further north) and hell (further south wink ) Two hours north of Minnesota. Four hours south of Pickle Lake.

Probably helps y'all immensely. grin
Posted By: Hubert Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
You are cruel, making your girl stay outside. grin
Posted By: T LEE Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Everything is in my profile.
Posted By: Miss_Lynn Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by the_shootist
On the edge between heaven (further north) and hell (further south wink ) Two hours north of Minnesota. Four hours south of Pickle Lake.

Probably helps y'all immensely. grin

shootist,

I knows where that is !!!! Can't fool me, I speak and think Canajun ! grin

Lynn
Originally Posted by Hubert
You are cruel, making your girl stay outside. grin
Come on you guys, I said she gets to come in at night or if it gets too cold.
Gosh, watdayawant? See what loven' girls will do to a guy? Gets ya all mushie, kind hearted, sitting down to pee at night and stuff.
Posted By: RyanTX Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Got it in the profile. Lubbock, Texas. Home of the Texas Tech Red Raiders, Buddy Holly, miles of cotton, dirt, boll weevils (mostly gone now), wind, beautiful sunsets, and where a 4 hour trip is considered a short drive.
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
This thread is very enlightening. I was under the impression that most folks here lived in a state of constant anger, denial or confusion.

wink
Posted By: BMT Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I'm right here.

[Linked Image]

wink

BMT
Originally Posted by djs
There are a lot of places I'd rather be (Idaho and Montana), but until I retire in 2 years, I'll be in Northern Virginia (about 15 miles from Washington DC). Not a bad place to live with tons of museums and cultural activities.

Im originally from Farmville VA. As far as Northern VA, I think screw it. I delivered furniture up there for a couple of years for Greenfront. It sucked. Im happy in northern Idaho
Posted By: Tom264 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by zimhunter
Green Valley,Az about 40+ miles north of Nogales on the Mexican border. It's a retirement community and I AM retired in addition to just being plain old tired.

Anywhere near QuailCreek?
My father in law is the Project Manager of there.
Originally Posted by Idaho_Elk_Huntr
They still have that green peace bunny/tree huggin artistic little mall there by the lake? Been awhile since I was there.

Are you talking about Coldwater Creek?? If So it moved across the street a year or 2 ago.
Posted By: bea175 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I have homes in both Kingsport, TN and Graysontown , VA but spend the majority of time in TN
Posted By: tgrif Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
right outside the main gate of Ft Benning, Ga give or take 5 miles
Long time since i was at Fort Benning . The last time i was in jump school 1971
Posted By: northcountry Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Idaho Elk Hunter Do you enjoy blue backs with some sharp cheese
and a beer. Gad if I keep that up I will make myself hungry.
Mine fairly well tells were I domicile. Cheers NC
Posted By: tommygs Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
austin texas. summer's a comin'. gonna get hot.
Posted By: ADK4Rick Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I live in the good part of NJ,NW of Morristown,about 1/2 mile as the crow flies from Picatinny Arsenal.

semi rural,on a little 10 acre pond called Lake Telemark

Ft Benning... So is Columbus still full of all those wonderful little "massage" parlors? Buddy went in for a massage at one of em' before heading to Italy after jump school. I got the impression that they were worth every penny. Too bad I didn't have any pennies at the time.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
If you look under the beautiful, waving Bonnie Blue Flag, you will see my place of residence.
Posted By: the_shootist Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
This thread is very enlightening. I was under the impression that most folks here lived in a state of constant anger, denial or confusion. wink

Well, I have learned that in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. grin
Posted By: Hindsite Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Currently above ground in Newport Maine............... grin
Posted By: T LEE Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
State of confusion works for me!
Posted By: ltppowell Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by Skeezix
Adair County, Missouri on 43 acres of pure heaven, with my wonderful wife and two German Shepherds. Can't see ANY neighbors. Can shoot deer or squirrels out any window of the house. Can sit on the deck right outside our bedroom and cast into my pond and drag out bass and bluegill. Good turkey hunting just over the ridge east or west of the house. And if we get bored here, there's 320 more acres of family farm just down the road a piece, also with excellent hunting.

You suck!

Not really. smile It's good to see someone content with their home. I love Texas, but everything has a rectum. Texas's rectum is where I live!
Posted By: stxhunter Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
texas reviera corpus christi tx [Linked Image]
Originally Posted by ranger1
Ft Benning... So is Columbus still full of all those wonderful little "massage" parlors? Buddy went in for a massage at one of em' before heading to Italy after jump school. I got the impression that they were worth every penny. Too bad I didn't have any pennies at the time.

When i was in jump school at Benning. I was in Columbus at a pool hall and some dude was arguing with this girl telling her she had little boobs and by the way they were fairly big . She came over to me and jerked that top off and stuck them in my face and said do you think they are small . I told her, no they look big enough to me.
Gotta love the towns around military bases. Entertainment abounds!
God i miss those days , Getting old sucks
Posted By: logger Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
In the woods (house at the top of the meadow)

[Linked Image]
Posted By: ironbender Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
About 80 miles NW of this.
[Linked Image]

About 52 miles E of this.
[Linked Image]

40 miles or so SW of this.
[Linked Image]

This is my neighbor.
[Linked Image]

...and it's in the profile.
Posted By: BigPappaX3 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
I live just outside of Phoenix, in a little place called Maricopa. Used to just be a dusty stage stop, now its dairy farms, feed lots, subdivisions and the Railroad. I love it here, though its been nationally called the poster child of housing excess.

Most of the folks are nice, and hard working. I have a good home, and I can drive about five minutes and shoot at my own little range against a mountain, hunt dove every morning in season within walking distance, find the occasional group of ducks on the cattle tanks in the desert to hunt up. Plus I get get some damned nice sunsets.

It ain't too bad.

Asa teenager back in the 70's i spent lots of time in the desert around Maricopa. Doves in the faqll and rabbitts all winter long ( a few quaile too). LOTS of FUN in those days !

Since 1982 I have been in lovely Rochester NY. Good Whitetail hunting and great fishing but my the winters get cold for a desert boy like me !!
Posted By: Grizzly_Bill Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Stevens Point, WI. in the central part of the state. Home of "Point Beer".
Posted By: NurseKat Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
When I signed up on this forum I noticed that hardly anybody tells where they live. Now I wonder why. Are some ashamed of their town? Do some really not know? grin

Me, I reside in Billings, MT and am not ashamed of that fact. The only bad thing is that we are overran with liberals but I ain't gonna join them.

So, where ya from?

Im pretty sure my sign on has Birmingham, Alabama on it....cant you hear my southun accent thru the computer???? LOL...I PROMISE the ones of you I have talked to on the phone could pick my voice out of a crowd of 5 thousand. I will be the one talking MUCH slower than everyone else. grin
beautiful country, good hunting, reasonable guns laws ( i.e., next to none ), good wages. But, I'd still like to move to Montana.

BTW, Billings is a nice town.
Posted By: BlueDuck Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Near Hayden, Idaho up in the panhandle 90 miles from the Canadian line.
Are you talking about Coldwater Creek
Sorry, been a few years, I have forgotten the name. I did enjoy walking through there looking at the hand made crafts. Some were very talented. Just Subaru driverish kinda folks.
Posted By: rutten Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Columbus, Montana just as it states in my profile. About 35 miles west of Bigbuck215's home town of Billings . About anything that you might want to hunt within 30 minutes my door step. Not another place I would rather be.
Posted By: AkMtnHntr Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
They took my cardboard box so I had to move into the dumpster next door.
Posted By: Ready Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Germany - north east of Berlin. 20 Miles till Poland.

Lots of pigs and deer. Hunting starts in my backyard. Pigs sometime are that dumb.
Posted By: Jamie Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I'm in Lacey. Lacey was a suburb of Olympia but the population of Lacey is almost as large as Olympia now.
Posted By: Waders Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I'm down the road 20 miles from Jamie.
Posted By: Idared Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Not exactly Central Washington, but close to it.

[Linked Image]

When you are looking from where this was taken you are near our back yard.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bulletbutt Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
I'm down the same road about 40 miles south of Waders.
Posted By: Southerntier8 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Like my profile says, I live very near the southern terminus of the Preemption Line. That is all that Janet Napolitano needs to know.
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by Tracks
My town is so small that if I listed it the other guy would know it was me. grin

Yeah!--so keep quiet!!! grin

Casey
Posted By: alpinecrick Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by cmg

Lots of pigs and deer. Hunting starts in my backyard. Pigs sometime are that dumb.

Don't tell Isaac that--it seems he's struggling enough as it is....... grin

Casey
Posted By: Nail Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Olive Branch, MS. It's borders on the state line with east Memphis,TN.

Nail
Posted By: hunter1960 Re: Where do you live? - 04/23/09
Originally Posted by Idared
Not exactly Central Washington, but close to it.

[Linked Image]

When you are looking from where this was taken you are near our back yard.

[Linked Image]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Originally about an inch left of the first "A" in Cascade Mountain Range in Idrad's picture. That brown spot just left of the first "A" is what's left of Mt. Saint Helens. That or in the Northern end of the county, where Bulletbutt resides.

Now currently in Middle Tn. close to two whiskey distillery's. Many here have probably sampled the product from them both at least once, others manytimes. grin
Posted By: ingwe Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Montana. grin grin grin
'bout says it all! laugh
Ingwe
Posted By: Scorpion Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
By tomorrow evening I'll be back here, in SW Central Pennsylvania.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: sir_springer Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Cranbrook, East Kootenays of British Columbia

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
In front of a Bridgeport mill.
Posted By: gotlost Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Close enough to Yellowstone to hear the boom before it kills me.

Cheyenne, Wyoming.
Posted By: BC30cal Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09

[Linked Image]
Fellow Campfire Folk;
If I can borrow Mr. Idared's map -thank you kindly sir, and you follow the brown up just across the medicine line into Canada you will find us. We're about a half hour or so north of the Oroville, WA. crossing.

We live up the hill aways from the 3rd little town you pass through following Highway 97 north. It's called Okanagan Falls, but all 4 dozen of us locals just call it OK Falls.

Thanks to all who responded.

Regards,
Dwayne
Posted By: 1akhunter Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
I'm in the middle of nowhere FBKS Alaska, not so proud of my little town, it used to have character (albeit shady) now we seem to be rushing headlong into PROGRESS.

this may have been THE most wonderful spot on earth in the late 60's, turned into a wild west boom town in the 70's, 80's thinned out the pimps and hookers, (glad the former is gone, miss the latter, grin) and alas the 90's and 00 see us rushing headlong into becoming mini Anchorage (blecch)

no dis intended to Anchorage, as small cities go it's great, but we used to be a small town with local grocers and shops, now we're box store and chain heaven like every other freakin place in the USA.

am thinking Nenana might be a good retirement spot or a bit out of town.
Posted By: Dave@az Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
On some of the only RT 66 left, Kingman,Arizona.
Posted By: Maser Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Children of the Sun
See your time has just begun
Searching for your way
Through adventures everyday
Every day and night
With the Condor in flight
With all your friends in tow
We search for the Cities of Gold

^_^

Seriously, I live in the 209 area code of CA. Say what you want about CA, but it DOES have the best weather you will EVER see in the entire USA. Pretty cool living in an area code that's also a shotgun primer. laugh
Posted By: rgrx1276 Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Location is in my avatar. 9+ months a year. Stateside, Maconga.
Posted By: MagMarc Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Southwest VA, right up 81 from Bea.
Posted By: grand_veneur Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
[Linked Image]

Upper bowl ... grin
Posted By: Zeek Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Must have missed you when I was there!
Posted By: JacquesLaRami Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
In the doghouse most of the time laugh
Posted By: Whelenman Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Where Del Shannon grew up.
Just where it say over there on the left. About three mile above the southern county line.

BCR
Posted By: Red44spl Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Where Billy the Kid started his life of crime...
Posted By: Jim in Idaho Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
Originally Posted by cmg

Did you live in the former DDR, also known as East Germany?

I was in the US Army in Berlin in the early 1970's. We weren't allowed out of the city very much. wink
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Where do you live? - 04/24/09
My home in the hills...

[Linked Image]

I live in "The Other California"
Few neighbors, open spaces, lots of wildlife.
I awake most mornings to the honking of Canada geese.
Looking out the windows, I see only one neighbor.
I get to play cowboy on the adjoining ranches.
My boy spent the weekend branding, de horning & castrating cattle.

My backyard archery range...

[Linked Image]

Blacktail deer, turkeys & wood ducks in my yard (and the occasional mountain lion!).

My front porch....

[Linked Image]

Great fishing, good wages.
Fabulous weather.

A bag linit of two bucks a year and we hunt deer three months a year. I get to hunt thousands of acres of private ground just five minutes from my home...

[Linked Image]

Not all of California is the Hell Hole that most portray it as and not everyone that lives here is a radical gungrabbing treehugger.
Very Nice! I could get used to that.
I've noticed that NC prperty is reasonable per acre, and somewhat remote. I guess the only thing that keeps many people from moving to NC are the policies of the govt in Sacramento, and the freak show on the coast. Too bad you can't become the 51st state.
Thats some impressive digs, looks like you get a lot of visitors.
Posted By: Salmonella Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
Thank you.
There's lots of good folks here at the fire.
Lot's of them get the wrong impression of California from what they read or hear from others.
California is a huge state encompassing just about every type of ecosystem, from 14,500 foot mount Whitney to desert to chaparral scrub to the Pacific, you just can't see it all.
Yes, there are lots of people here that don't think like me & there is a lot of places in this state that simply suck.
I stay away from those places, they drive me nuts.
Seems I'm always on the defensive & appologize for that.
I've had a good life here in Northern California, It ain't the best place on Earth, but I have a pretty good thing going.
Posted By: Joel/AK Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
Northern cali I can live with. I like the place, to bad you have that southern part attached. Cant you folks do something about that?? J/K I know you are dealt the hand you got.

I'm from real close to alaska, I can sometimes smell it. Yup, I live in anchorage.
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
25 Miles north of Bass Pro corporate headquarters,Springfield, Mo
Posted By: VAnimrod Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
Mostly in my truck.
Posted By: 1akhunter Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
oldtimer you in Bolivar or Buffalo?

25 miles north of Spgfd. on 65 or 13?
Posted By: Gringo Loco Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
Great pics Salmonella. Good to know there's some Red-Blooded Americans in your state still. Some pretty country there.
Posted By: hntnnut Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
I call Lone Pine, CA my home right now.
Town is at the bottem of the valley on the left just out of view.

Richard
[img][IMG]http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p93/hntnnut/P1040830a.jpg[/img][/img]
Posted By: 1OntarioJim Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
About 35 miles east of Toronto and just slightly northwest of Olcutt, NY (on the north side of Lake Ontario).

Great shooting club 11 miles from home, deer hunting 12 miles away, walleye, crappy and musky fishing 15 miles north and about 60-65 miles from the Kawartha Lakes.

Near the eastern end of the Golden Horseshoe but still way too built up.
Posted By: Ringman Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
Bigbuck215,

To answer the thread question, I live in a constant state of expectation. smile

See profile for more info.
Posted By: Tony Re: Where do you live? - 04/25/09
I have been residing in southern Alberta for the past 4 1/2 years and also have a place in north Idaho. This summer we will move from Alberta and land in the Texas Hill Country. So it will remain Idaho and Texas for good. Here's a couple shots from my back deck in Idaho.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

And a couple 40 minutes or so from my place in Alberta.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: oldtimer303 Re: Where do you live? - 04/26/09
Originally Posted by 1akhunter
oldtimer you in Bolivar or Buffalo?

25 miles north of Spgfd. on 65 or 13?

1akhunter: Actually 25 miles north east on of corp headquarters. Marshfield on I-44. Sounds like you know the area. Are you a transplant to Alaska or just good with geography. GW.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Where do you live? - 04/26/09
SE Utah.....beauty abounds around every corner...
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Ready Re: Where do you live? - 04/27/09
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Originally Posted by cmg

Did you live in the former DDR, also known as East Germany?

I was in the US Army in Berlin in the early 1970's. We weren't allowed out of the city very much. wink

I grew up in the Harz Mountains just outside the DDR - been in this area since 1999. Just outside Berlin.

Alpinecrick,

what is Isaac struggling with so hard?
Not enough pigs in his back yard?
Posted By: kwg020 Re: Where do you live? - 04/27/09
I own a house and wife in Ankeny Iowa but I'm currently working in Afghanistan. Believe it our not it's a pretty place with lots of potential. kwg
Posted By: Kgw911 Re: Where do you live? - 04/27/09
In the Colorado Plains.
© 24hourcampfire