Home
Posted By: NurseKat Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
I have been in and out of here sporadically over the past few months. I just wanted to say hi and that I have missed you all. I am still getting treatments at the cancer center...had a ROUGH one today, but I'm doing well, really well. The von Willibrands disease is still not in check but I'm getting there. The kidneys are healing nicely and will hopefully hold on a little longer. Hope you all are having a good spring!!! OH...I also wanted to let you guys know that through all the illness and a GREAT loss of income from not being able to work, I have been approached about taking over an existing medical supply company that has some really good financial backing and good revenue records. I agreed on Friday and have already began marketing along with my partner, who was a southeastern conference football coach, as well as a head coach in the German Football League. Our products are sport injury related so we have a nice market to work with. So....WISH ME LUCK! I need to see a return SOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! LOL

Love to you all!!
Kat
Posted By: Partsman Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Good to hear, hope it goes well.
And that you continue your return to good health.
Posted By: dogzapper Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Friend Kat,

Very best of luck with your new endeavour. And, especially, hoping for your return to good health.

Praying for you, LADY, and wishing you nothing but the very best.

Your friend Steve

hang in there Kat, we're pullin for ya!
Posted By: SnowHunter Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Good to hear from ya Kat...hope things keep goin well for ya smile
Posted By: NurseKat Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Thanks! Its about time for SOMETHING to go right!!! LOL The press releases for the Alabama, Mississippi and Georgia news is pending a picture selection from me for the ad's. Itslike trying to choose what DONT make you look fat, ya know??? LOL My dear friend who did our wedding pics is coming to try to help me get a shot that I feel good about. (No vain jokes please...I readily admit vanity!!) I just dont want to look like a cancer patient in whatever we release. I will post whatever we come up with.
Posted By: Ruger 4570 Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Hi Kat, I have missed our chats and notes. I sort of figured you had gotten real busy and I didn't want to interupt and have you try to respond.
Wonderful news on your new endeavor and of course, heal up fast.. ok?
Take care Gal.
Great news, Kat! Good things happen to good people. Hang in there, and stay on the mend.
Originally Posted by Ruger 4570
Hi Kat, I have missed our chats and notes. I sort of figured you had gotten real busy and I didn't want to interupt and have you try to respond.
Wonderful news on your new endeavor and of course, heal up fast.. ok?
Take care Gal.

I ALWAYS have time for the inner circle!!!!! wink
Posted By: mudhen Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Knew that you would prevail! Good luck and God bless you in your new venture.
prayers sent Kat

be strong as we love you and are your biggest fans
Posted By: eh76 Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Kat good to hear things are going your way for a change! Hang in there kiddo!
Posted By: dave09 Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Best of luck in your new "Bidness" Hope you make a ton of dough! and keep on the mend,Dave.
Posted By: chuck_tree Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Great to hear that things are looking up for you! Glad to hear that you are coming through all the medical issues and starting a business as well.

Best wishes on your new endeavors!

Chuck
Just a little bump in the road, Ma'm.

coupla' years you'll be looking back and laughing,

if not,

May you be a week in Heaven, before the Devil knows you've gone.

GTC
I heard a cop say once, "You can beat the ticket but you cant beat the ride.." Well, Im really hoping this ride is almost over. I had got so depressed at one point I actually wrote my funeral plans out for my brother to help my kids with. I dont want to EVER be in that place again.
Posted By: Hindsite Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Hi Kat,
Great to hear from you and I'm glad to hear the treatments are working and that you are feeling better.

Your new venture sounds exciting. Hopefully this leads to great prosperity and more free time to enjoy life.

As a nurse , what to you think about the H1N1 virus? Do you as many here think this is just a political distraction or is this the real deal?

I personally don't think this is a calculated political distraction and I personally will air on the side of caution until we see where this virus takes us.

It amazes me how quickly this has become a political football in the minds of some! Conspiracy, I doubt it!!!
Posted By: T LEE Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Originally Posted by dogzapper
Friend Kat,

Very best of luck with your new endeavour. And, especially, hoping for your return to good health.

Praying for you, LADY, and wishing you nothing but the very best.

Your friend Steve

Could not have said it better, my thoughts & prayers exactly.
Posted By: Huntr Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Kat,
Best of luck with your new endeavor!
Posted By: pumpgun Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
kat,
continued prayers for your recovery and your new venture. tom
Posted By: twodogs Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 04/30/09
Kat,

Good luck on your new endeavor.

We're still praying for you to kick this run of problems and get back to you healthy, normal self.
Posted By: NurseKat Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 05/05/09
Just got a call this mornng that the orthopedic giant in my city has asked to see me and my orthopedic line for his clinic. Its kind of like an invitation from the king...cause he NEVER sees vendors in his ortho clinic. My partner, a guy who is the college football hall of fame as a coach, and I are going to see Dr. L. this afternoon. This one account could potentially support my business ALONE!!! So wish me luck! Im hoping for the best!!!!
Posted By: 1minute Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 05/05/09
Wow! Sounds like a combination of tough and good luck arriving all at once. Mostly, take care of your self, and delegate if it's at all possible. Our best. 1Minute
Posted By: Violator22 Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 05/05/09
Glad it seems to look like you have a much more sunny disposition, like hearing you feeling better. Les
Posted By: NurseKat Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 05/05/09
Les. Im feeling much better. I had to decide if I was going to live with cancer or die from depression becauise Im too mean to let cancer kill me. I am cancer free today..WOOHOOO...thanks to GOd and His mercy. I have been offered the opportunity of a lifetime with this business so Im trying to make it owrk as best I can. You have to seize the opportunity of a lifetime...during the lifetime of the opportunity!
Posted By: BMT Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 05/05/09
God Bless and Keep You!

HoooRAY!

BMT
Posted By: rost495 Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 05/05/09
Kat
Hang in there. We've been missing you here too!
Thoughts and prayers here too.

Jeff
You go, girl! Glad to hear you're on the mend, physically, emotionally, and (hopefully) financially. Can't wait to see that picture, too. wink
Mike
Posted By: T LEE Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 05/05/09
Originally Posted by NurseKat
Just got a call this mornng that the orthopedic giant in my city has asked to see me and my orthopedic line for his clinic. Its kind of like an invitation from the king...cause he NEVER sees vendors in his ortho clinic. My partner, a guy who is the college football hall of fame as a coach, and I are going to see Dr. L. this afternoon. This one account could potentially support my business ALONE!!! So wish me luck! Im hoping for the best!!!!

Prayers and best wishes for SUCCESS Kat.
Good luck Kat, I see you still have that intestinal fortitude.
Posted By: las Re: Been Missin' You Guys!! - 05/06/09
Kat- I've missed your posts.

If you ain't going forward- you ain't gong nowhere.

You go, girl!
© 24hourcampfire