Home
Seems Nancy and other top democraps were in the know until it wasn't fashionable.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/05/07/report-pelosi-briefed-enhanced-interrogation-methods/

She could probably withstand waterboarding since she's obviously able to talk outta her azz......
There is no doubt she knew now she is saying they were told it might be done not it would be done. Typical Demo rat tactic dancing around the truth.
Is anyone surprised?

MM
What Nancy could do it put up all the Gitmo folks in one of her old mans SF hotels. That would make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
I'm not sure she knows where Earth is.
Of course Nancy Pelosi knew; she's a bold face liberal liar!
Originally Posted by Dixie_Rebel
Of course Nancy Pelosi knew; she's a bold face liberal liar!

Please don't candy coat it.
Nancy wasn't too impressed with that waterboarding stuff....compared to what goes on in the S&M dungeons in her district, that stuff is Sunday school.

I'm sure she was, like, when do they start the real torture?

Of course, she'll lie her ass off about it now.
She is one of the most wretched creatures on the face of the earth! Yuck.......
It appears as though the fervor for prosecuting people has diminished in the wake of the new revelations. Instead, they are looking at making referrals to bar associations.
They ought to send a a bunch of Nancy's Constiuants from the S&M Dungeons to Gitmo and let them have their way with prisoners and then send them back to heir home countries with it be known that the prisoners were girly boys to the [bleep]. That ought to put them in good standing with their brothern. I'm also willing to bet that they wouldn't get their promised Virgins.
Queen Nancy is out of touch with reality & real American people. This is classic politics. Queen Nancy is drunk on power. 163bc
Lying skank! It'll be interesting to see what and how she'll say to defend herself. Of course, just more lies.
She'll lie, that's all she knows how to do! Worthless piece of Obama!
Of course she knew.. Now she's trying to wriggle out from underneath it.. I hope her sorry azz gets roasted...
Be assured Cheney is going to hammer her and the dems this Sunday on "Face The Nation"

I think I'll watch this one!
nancy peelosi tell a lie? The He** you say. Lying strumpet bwitch.
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
It appears as though the fervor for prosecuting people has diminished in the wake of the new revelations. Instead, they are looking at making referrals to bar associations.

yeah, I'd like to see that bar complaint....

the Obama Justice Department has just filed a brief in the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in which is adopts and endorses the Bybee/Yoo thesis. Of course, it shouldn't be surprising that DOJ has adopted the Bybee/Yoo analysis as correct, since the same approach was endorsed by the Third Circuit Court of Appeals in Pierre v. Attorney General, on a 10-3 vote. So the "criminal" policy of the Bush Justice Department is also the law as elucidated by the Third Circuit, en banc, and the policy of the current Department of Justice.

anybody who tries to turn it into a bar complaint would be laughed out the door.....Yoo is a Pennsylvania bar member and they've already blown the four year staute of limitations on him anyway.

the whole thing was never anything but a way to score political points
They sent Scooter Libby and Martha Stewart to jail for lying. Why not Senators and Representatives? miles
Interesting article on the cases that Steve cited.

http://article.nationalreview.com/print/?q=NjRhNWQ2YTRlYWI2NzU0Yjc0NmFlN2FjMmI2YzYyODU=
Fox news report... The latest comments from her royal hindass:

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi insisted Friday that she was briefed only once about the "enhanced" interrogation techniques being used on terrorism suspects and that she was assured by lawyers with the CIA and the Department of Justice that the methods were legal.

Pelosi issued a statement after CIA records released this week showed that Pelosi was briefed in September 2002 on the interrogation methods. The briefings memo appeared to contradict the speaker's claims that she was never told that waterboarding or other enhanced interrogation methods were being used.

"We were not -- I repeat -- were not told that waterboarding or any of these other enhanced interrogation methods were used," Pelosi said on April 23.

The emphasis seems to be on "were used," even though she conceded in a statement released Friday that she was told they would be used.

"As I said in my statement of December 9, 2007: 'I was briefed on interrogation techniques the (Bush) administration was considering using in the future. The administration advised that legal counsel for both the CIA and the Department of Justice had concluded that the techniques were legal,'" she said.

But even that statement is at odds with the official record of the briefings recorded in the CIA memo dated to Sept. 4, 2002. That memo says Pelosi received a "briefing on EITs (enhanced interrogation techniques), including use of EITs on Abu Zubaydah, background on authorities and a description of particular EITs that had been employed."

Pelosi noted that the media had reported this week that CIA Director Leon Panetta wrote in a cover letter accompanying the briefings memo that "the descriptions provided by the CIA may not be accurate."

Pelosi is fighting back against accusations that she and other Democrats are being motivated by politics in their attempt to establish an independent commission to investigate officials and lawyers involved with the Bush-era interrogation programs.

Pelosi is just one of 65 lawmakers who received 40 briefings dealing with the subject. Sen. Jay Rockefeller, D-W.Va., for instance, was repeatedly briefed, as was Rep. Jane Harman, D-Valif., who took over Pelosi's spot on the House Intelligence Committee.

In addition, from the beginning of the program in 2002 until it became public in the fall of 2006, the House held 13 votes to authorize intelligence funding at which time no one objected or demanded changes to any intelligence programs.

The briefings took place in the months after the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. At the time, the CIA was getting actionable intelligence that helped disrupt several terrorist plots.

Lawmakers apparently didn't want to stop that. But when it became public, Pelosi and others shifted gears and started criticizing a program they had known about for years, claimed GOP strategist Brad Blakeman.

"Either the speaker has a veracity problem or an incompetence problem and it could be both," Blakeman told FOX News. "The fact of the matter is she was briefed and she was hoping that the top secret nature of these briefings would shield her from this information coming out."

Blakeman added that he trusts the notes made at the briefings more than Pelosi's memory.

Justice Department officials are not likely to recommend criminal charges against the three Bush administration lawyers who the wrote the memos approving the interrogation methods, but two could face disciplinary action from their state bar associations.

From the beginning , anyone who believe the Dem's were in the dark about Water boarding or any other interrogation techniques have really been drinking the Obama Cool Aid. Pelosi is a compulsive liar
How come us normal people are still responsible for our decisions even when we get "bad" advise from our lawyers or accountants. Nancy plays by another rule book it seems. Is she really a representative of the people as the Democratixc party portrays themselves?
It's one of the major rules in the Blame Game act dumb know nothing and Nancy plays the part too a tee.
Proof these people are criminals.
wouldn't it be a hoot to see nancy p. in the witness box, under oath, trying to explain her web of lies?
Originally Posted by SoTexasH
Is she really a representative of the people as the Democratixc party portrays themselves?

NO
Originally Posted by bea175
From the beginning , anyone who believe the Dem's were in the dark about Water boarding or any other interrogation techniques have really been drinking the Obama Cool Aid. Pelosi is a compulsive liar

right on both counts. Nancy and all the others that were briefed were given the exact same (legal) info that Bush & Cheney had. Bush & Cheney had to make the call and now Nancy and the others have forgotten. Queen Nancy is simply a liar plain and simple. America can do far far better. 163bc
She can lie all she wants the media won't report it they got them in their hip pocket it will be swept under the rug. Dems can do no wrong.
"Pelosi knew lied about waterboadring all along"

Fixed the title...
Circa 1557 -first documented wood carving of the process. Isn�t that the year Pelosi was born?
Cheney's going to get some major revenge on Pelosi on "Face The Nation" in a few minutes. It's on here now.
Originally Posted by isaac
Cheney's going to get some major revenge on Pelosi on "Face The Nation" in a few minutes. It's on here now.

I missed it. Had to take my daughter to volley ball in Balt. What did Cheney say about the queen?? 163bc
© 24hourcampfire