Home
Please vote.

http://www.khq.com/Global/story.asp?S=10854674#poll86082
I think it would be a lot easier to shoot them than to castrate them.
Just voted. Its 50/50 right now.

ddj
Sure let them be repopulated with the stipulation that a hunting season MUST be established for them. Les
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les
Sure let them be repopulated with the stipulation that a hunting season MUST be established for them. Les

Cause that worked so well in the western states where they reintroduced them...
Might be different results if it asked:

Poll-Should Wolves be allowed to repopulate the Washington District of Columbia?
and central park
considering that most of Washinton State is populated by lefties, I'd say the wolves would be an improvement.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
considering that most of Washinton State is populated by lefties, I'd say the wolves would be an improvement.

Washington has two of the most liberal Senators Patty (the commie) Murray and Maria (I can't think well) Cantwell.

The State planted these several years ago now. They have had livestock attack up in the Northeast corner of the State. Washington Fish and Game has told the people up there leave them alone or you're going to jail. This program has been run just like Obama is trying to run his health care. Jam it down their throat.
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Once again you and I ore on the same page. grin
I'd love to see Wolves established here as long as they introduce them into King, Pierce and Snohomish county urban centers first. They would also have to allow hunting in those urban centers bag limit would be one Wolf and up to 10 liberals per day.
© 24hourcampfire