Home
Posted By: need one Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Since the move and confusion we are missing some of the old regular names on the board. Some may be lurking some may be lost, let's have a roll call here under this thread. Hope we can get a good count, please notify anyone you know so I can check with the regulars list. I will post results for all. -- no
Posted By: littlebit Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Sonnie,<P>I thought I got home late! Are you still up or already starting a new day? [Linked Image]<P>Littlebit here and accounted for
The Ranger is present or accounted for.<BR>BCR<P>------------------<BR>A 45 BEATS 4 ACES EVERYTIME
Posted By: AFP Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
AFP present and accounted for.<P>Blaine
Posted By: Greyghost Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Greyghost here, but I've been wondering about "Erimicus". Probably don't have that spelled right. But havn't seen him around for months.<P>Phil
Posted By: joe cabela Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Cookie is here, I talked to MrSS on the phone yesterday. He is aware of this location just real busy.
Posted By: 8ball Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
8ball , Sir!
Posted By: Critr Gitr Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
<P>------------------<BR><I><B>Critr</B></I><BR> <A HREF="http://www.SaguaroSafaris.com" TARGET=_blank>www.SaguaroSafaris.com</A><BR> "Let's break out some Winchesters, boys." (Chisum)
Posted By: Sheister Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Like it or not, I'm present and watching the show.- Sheister
Posted By: fishbate Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Olefish is here and watching.
Posted By: rembo Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Still here.............and still addicted to rifles.
Posted By: mtgoat Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Alaskan Beaststalker is here.<P>------------------<BR><B>"The only thing to fear is fear itself"</B>
Posted By: Eric in OR Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
check check, is this thing on?
Posted By: Waders Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Now that I start my day with a glass of prune juice, I have been much more regular...
Here but whether regular or irregeular can be determined by another.
Posted By: Sparkman375 Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Sparkman375 here!~
Howdy!
Posted By: Big Stick Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Boots are on,where we goin?.....
Howdy!
Posted By: E4E Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
E4E Present and accounted for!
Posted By: 280 freak Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Not a regular, just wondering if ya'll got a spot for a newbie to pull up a chair and set a spell?<P>280 freak
Posted By: Rico Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
I don't know what you would call a regular; I've been pretty much silent for 2yrs.<P>The names I see coming over however, would more like be part of the WackPack. [Linked Image]<p>[This message has been edited by Rico (edited February 26, 2001).]
Posted By: Toons Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Present, sir.<P> [Linked Image] Toons<P>------------------<BR>Don't be ashamed to say what you are not ashamed to think.
Posted By: 7mmbuster Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
HERE!!!<BR> 7mmbuster<BR> Trust in God and Fear Nothing
Count me present!!<P>Rabid [Linked Image]
Posted By: Youper Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Well, I made it.
Posted By: Flinch Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Grandma's slow, but she's old! Who short sheeted my bed anyway? Flinch
Posted By: twodogs Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
YO!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Nice sunny day here in Melbourne, Australia. Traveling Man
Posted By: taurus Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Nice day here in Illinois! Taurus checked in!
Posted By: Talus Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Here and reading. <P>I am an old lurker from another board, but have been posting here and at Saeed's for a while.<P>How long have I lurked at the other board? Remember when JJHack went on that antelope hunt and came back singing the praises of the Swift A-Frame? Since before that. JJ, Jim/Idaho, Flinch, AFP were common posters then, too.<P>Talus
Posted By: big hunter Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Please don't make me run sir! I didn't do it, it was texas hunter that filled your grandma's slippers with wet cement.
Posted By: Centurion Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/26/01
Here,just quiet.
Stinky here!!Used to post at _hooterstalk as Smelly Balls.That place had too many ladies(effeminate males) to be enjoyable.With this place, a MAN feels at home.<P>------------------<BR>Don't do drugs...unless you have enough for everyone.
Posted By: badger Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Here.... Castles & all [Linked Image] badger<P>------------------<BR>Keep the traditions alive, take your child hunting.....
Posted By: Clint Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Here .
Posted By: oulufinn Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Oulufinn is lurkin' more than typin'!! But <BR>still enjoying all of the banter & learning <BR>lots in the process.
Check.
Posted By: mercedvh Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
I'm here too<P>------------------<BR>Rick
Posted By: blammer Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
(huff, huff, hufff, puff, pufff, wheez) Wait for ME!<P>I'm here, guess I'm a regular now.
Posted By: kk alaska Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Here and waiting for spring!
Posted By: Rusty-Gunn Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Clinton went to work with two black-eyes. Gore asked him how that happened.<BR>"It happened yesterday. I ran into Hillary in the hall, she was in front of me had her dress stuck in the crack of her arse. So, I did her a favor and pulled it out. She turned, and slugged me." <BR>Gore looked astounded. "Wow! Two black eyes with one punch!"<BR>"Actually I thought that pulling it had out made her mad, so I stuffed it back in!" ~~~Suluuq(Damn, I'll get this joke right someday!)<P><BR>[This message has been edited by Rusty-Gunn (edited February 26, 2001).]<P>[This message has been edited by Rusty-Gunn (edited February 26, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by Rusty-Gunn (edited February 26, 2001).]
Posted By: Troy Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Oly says to Sven, "Sven, I tink Lena is havin' an affair wit anoter man and I can't stand it anymore [Linked Image] . I have to do sometin'. Will ya help me?" Being the loyal friend that Sven is he says yes. Oly tells him to get his rifle and the two head out to find the two lovers. Sure enough they spy them in the window of a hotel. Oly is beside himself with rage [Linked Image] . "Sven, take a look at 'em in yer scope. I want ya to shoot him in the privates and blast her in the head!" Aiming his rifle towards the window, Sven says, "I tink I can get 'em both wit one shot [Linked Image] !"<P>Good luck, Troy.
Posted By: KayDubya Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Well, made 26 posts to date - looks like that puts me down in the bottom 1/4 of this group.<BR>.280 Freak - if'n we ain't welcome, guess we'll jus have to start a fire of our own!<BR>Sure like the looks of this here one, tho.
Posted By: deadeye Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Hey Rembo, have you noticed that you and I seem to be the only Canadians addicted to rifles.......deadeye here
Posted By: curmudgeon Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Regular, but definitely unregulation. curmudgeon
Posted By: Bullwnkl Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Bullwnkl. here and livin large and keepin my feet dry.
Posted By: curdog4570 Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
I been Gene Williams for 59 years but went by Curdog " over yonder".Is they a sane one in this bunch?
Posted By: BW Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Private BW, reports as directed!<P>------------------<BR>Brian<BR><A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/bw_99835/" TARGET=_blank>The 416 Taylor WebPage!</A>
Posted By: Scout Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Ready
Posted By: T LEE Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
one of the newbies is HERE!<P>------------------<BR>T LEE<P>APATHY...Freedoms greatest enemy!
Posted By: gutpile Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
im here, trucks gassed up and the rifles in the rack.....gutpile
Posted By: Keeb Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Got any more room for an FNG? If so I'm here.<P>Keeb
Posted By: Lonerider Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Talk low, talk slow, and don't say too much. <BR>saddle is cinched up tightand I'm ready ta ride.At home by the campfire. Lonerider
Posted By: HOSS Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
HOSS here!
Posted By: Rick215 Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Just late, not AWOL
Posted By: Wall Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
Fairly new, hope I can stick around. I've picked up a lot of good info here.<P>Wall
Posted By: EllieMae Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/27/01
I'm not all that new, but I'm not much of a regular either, but I am here for sure. -al
Stars & Bars. Present and accounted for.
Looks like I am the last one again.
Posted By: Tass366 Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/28/01
I am working on being a "regular" kind of guy!<BR>Tom
Posted By: Rusty-Gunn Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/28/01
Tom... good to see you come and join this fine crowd! ~~~Suluuq
Posted By: cowman Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/28/01
Still lurkin and learnin
Posted By: cowman Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/28/01
Still lurkin and learnin
Posted By: rembo Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/28/01
Hey deadeye, there are a few of us around.What are you shooting these days?How's the deer herd out there in Saskabush country anyhow? Seen any "Hansen" bucks around?
Posted By: Bill in NE Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 02/28/01
Bill here....
Posted By: Okanagan Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/01/01
Here, though it's kind of hit and miss as I'm on the road away from e-mail some, but enjoy the good stuff on this board.
45/70 Marlin is here.
Posted By: Rocklock Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/01/01
Present, Sir.
Posted By: Bob.280 Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/01/01
Bob.280 still here in Mississippi.
Posted By: gundog Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/01/01
Here!
Been visiting this site daily for several weeks...it that a regular? Howdy everyone.
Posted By: PhilNash Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/01/01
Phil here. Slightly irregular. Will eat some cabbage.<P>------------------<BR>Shoot straight and often!
Posted By: Talker Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/02/01
Talker here!<BR>Comin' up on a hundred posts. Wasn't all that regular on the other board. Guess this about qualifies, though. <P>
Matt in Virginia here for what it's worth;-).<BR>Regards, Matt.
Posted By: Joel S Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/02/01
Greetings from balmy Anchorage. Been here, still here and will be here for a while.
Posted By: bullelk Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/03/01
picked up some metamucil so I too could be "regular",am just a FNG for now
Posted By: Eremicus Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/03/01
Hi everybody. Eremicus is present, and voting. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><font face="Arial" size="2">Originally posted by need one:<BR><B>Since the move and confusion we are missing some of the old regular names on the board. Some may be lurking some may be lost, let's have a roll call here under this thread. Hope we can get a good count, please notify anyone you know so I can check with the regulars list. I will post results for all. -- no</B></font><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Posted By: jmonto Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/03/01
Yup !
Present and accounted for SIR.<P>Oh wait, my mistake, those are stripes on your arms, sorry for the SIR remark. I know, I know, back to the stockyards for me [Linked Image]<P>Don [Linked Image]
Posted By: Vring Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/06/01
no,<BR>finally managed to welch on enough alimony payments to get my pc outta the pawn shop.<BR>Vring, present and accounted for.
Posted By: Loud Cloud Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/06/01
Cloud's rollin' in!<P> Guess my old football coach was right. I may be small, but I'm slow.
Posted By: Mssgn/Mike Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/10/01
so here where you guys are hiding. I've just been in 'Big Game' and 'lever guns'
Posted By: YoungHunter Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/10/01
im here<BR>
Posted By: tronskie Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/10/01
I just surf in from time to time. Not much to do here until the snow melts in a couple of months.
Posted By: Nobody Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/10/01
Another irregular - Don't post much but like to check the forums - Been a while but always enjoyed JJHack's goats (llamas??) - Hope you folks don't mind if I lurk sort of in the background and learn from you. Regards, Nobody<P>------------------<BR>Exercising maximum personal freedom means . . . accepting total personal responsibility...!!
Posted By: deerdogs Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/11/01
Deerdogs here. Irregular but listening.
Posted By: cowdoc Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/11/01
cowdoc here. Not really a regular, but I check in fairly often for an entertaining read. Thanks to all the regulars for sharing the fire!<BR>
Posted By: GRIM REAPER Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/11/01
GRIM REAPER here new to the scene but plan on sticking around a while at least untilwarmer weather arrives <P>------------------<BR>
Posted By: BornAK Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/11/01
Things could always be worse. :-) Thanks, Rex
Posted By: Rick Lauder Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/11/01
Lurkin' in the shadows
Posted By: Rick Lauder Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/11/01
Lurkin' in the shadows
Well, if you ain't the lead dog, the view is all the same. Irregular, but present and accounted for.
vbshootinrange here! also known as virgil blaine Glaspey. Glad to be aboard!!...
Posted By: Pete Millan Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/12/01
I'm here<P>Soos ons se in Afrikaans, "Agteros kom ook innie kraal"<P>"The last ox always gets into the laager"<P>Cheers<P>pete<P>------------------<BR>Pete M<P>I hunt, not to kill, but in order not to have played golf....
Posted By: big country Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/17/01
Sorry I'm Late!!!, But I'm here too, just been hanging out in one of the other rooms within the cabin.
Posted By: GreenHead Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/28/01
I'M HERE!!! I posted a pretty good bit at the other place, but been kinda quiet and learning here!! I've started posting some in here and am getting on regularly now, so yall include me in the mix........GH
Posted By: JimK Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/29/01
Here Sir!<P>"If you stand for nothing, you will fall for everything".
Posted By: 7x57 Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/28/01
I'm here most every day but very little to say.<BR>Bryan
Huh?! WAKE ME UP! SOMEBODY, PLEASE WAKE ME UP!<BR>Huh? Oh, just a bad dream? Sorry. Need some coffee. Got to go take a shower. Oooooops. Here goes. AAAAAh!
Posted By: sodbuster Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/29/01
Here, my typing sucks, so I mostly listen. Been around since Iron Horse. Whats that 2 or 3 years?
I'm out here too. Followed you folks over from the "other board" since the web doofus fallout. Check in regularly as a reader but rarely post. This place has become a little addictive, eh?!?!<BR>Greg
Posted By: Old Dog Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 03/31/01
Old Dog here! I've been around for years on other boards and, more recently, this board. Don't post much. I find you don't learn much when you're talking and besides, I'm so slow and there's so much knowledge around here, that by the time I go to respond, somebody beats me to it! Cheers:-)
Posted By: bcat Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 04/01/01
Sonny-I didnt frequent the other board every day but would hope to be at least an "IRREGULAR" [Linked Image] [Linked Image] Great site here. You will be seeing alot of me from now on! bcat<P>------------------<BR>If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
Posted By: need one Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 04/02/01
You new regulars need to log in on the card file. It is secret and private, we've had it ongoing for a couple of years. See other post for details, send information to. -- no<P>[email protected]<P>Handle<BR>Name<BR>e-mail address<BR>Telephone #<P>Optional -- Street,Town,State,Zip
Posted By: bcat Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 04/02/01
Sonnie-You have all my stuff already dont ya? bcat<P>------------------<BR>If you aint the lead dog the scenery never changes
Posted By: LSU fan Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 04/02/01
Wouldn't really consider myself a regular but I'm here. Stumbled across the old sight back in August and was hooked. Followed everyone over hear and started posting every now and then. <P>------------------<BR>"I'm just laid up here in a country state of mind"<BR>Hank Williams Jr.
Posted By: need one Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 04/03/01
Everybody welcome to log in BUT you are not on the list unless you send in the information for the card file. You may want to be contacted or someone may want to reach you. If we have a get together or contest, to keep people from other boards freeloading, you must be registered. We have well over a hundred registered posters.<BR>[email protected] -- no
Posted By: Billygoat Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 04/03/01
Back after a little hyatus (think thats how its spelled).
Posted By: Kris Re: Roll Call for Regulars - 04/05/01
Semi-Regular to the Hunter's CampFire. But regular to 24hr.<P>------------------<BR><A HREF="http://www.RifleScopes.com" TARGET=_blank>RifleScopes.com</A> <BR>SWFA, Inc.<BR>CF
© 24hourcampfire