Home
http://blogs.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/timblair/index.php/dailytelegraph/comments/pact_with_gaia/
Sigh. Proving once again that there isn't anything dumber than a dumb celebrity.
The guy ain't too bright.
Not worth a hoot as an actor either, IMO.
Well, if it could be attributed to weather then it would be this big cold snap, global cooling, because of the snow load on the North American Plate. That statement would be stupid as it would take glaciation to have that kind of effect.

No, it's the evil white mans fault for building a city near a fault line. It's also the evil white mans fault for keeping them down.

Fact, the 90% black population was liberated from the French in 1803. 207 years of self rule and it is still a chit hole.
And here I thought it was Bush's fault!
Charlie
I thought it was the Halliburton earthquake machine myself.
As long as we are making bulchite speculations, I say it's because of too much oil down there, we better get to drainng that oil off don't ya think?
Danny Glover is now a world renowned climatologist/plate tectonics expert?

What we need is a plumber who says celebrities cause cancer. Hey, he'd have as much credibility.
been out in the sun to long playing with mel boy to much sun no drink
Originally Posted by ScoutmasterRick
Sigh. Proving once again that there isn't anything dumber than a dumb celebrity.
It IS laughable..

I said it before I will say it again, SCREW HATAI, 2 days and what little social order they has is gone. Gotta love the machete fights. I hope the UN does something right for once and arms all of the,
I guess he never even took geology 1001 in college.. Oh did he even go to college?
Originally Posted by savage62
been out in the sun to long playing with mel boy to much sun no drink

More likely too much drink, too much coke, and who knows what else.
For an actor, sure he doesn't speak particularly well...
Glover has always been an assclown and big time America hater.

Would have been better all around if that Kiowa lance in Lonesome Dove had been real.
I was thinking along the same lines, that is, The Predator skewering him with that fancy retractable wrist knife would have been a fine, as well as theatrical ending!
grin
Like most actors (NOT ALL) he needs a good writer if he wants to sound smart.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
What we need is a plumber who says celebrities cause cancer. Hey, he'd have as much credibility.

Unfortunately, recent history has shown that the media gives plumbers zero respect and credibility, especially those that ask relevant questions or bring valid points to light.
What I want to know is how in the hell these people keep getting interviewed and allowed to run there mouth.
Originally Posted by SoTexasH
I guess he never even took geology 1001 in college.. Oh did he even go to college?

graduated San Francisco State College (now University), was active in SF city government, and is a known close friend of both Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez.
A real dung beetle.
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Danny Glover is now a world renowned climatologist/plate tectonics expert?

YOU MEAN THEY DON'T???
I've heard some of what Glover said in the past and he is as racist as the imperial wizard of the KKK.
Oh Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling

From glen to glen, and down the mountain side

'Tis you must go where all the Haitians are dying

And I am dead, and dead I well may be

You'll come and find the place where I am lying

And kneel and say, Warming is to blame

And I shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me

And all my dreams will warm and warmer be

But come ye back when summer's white with snow

And all the flowers are dying in sunshine and in shadow

'Tis I'll be here and I am still dead, as dead can be.

stupid is as stupid does
That doesn't sound like Danny Glover, sounds younger.
i couldn't believe this when I heard it... too funny...

on another note - are you Floridians getting ready to take in a bunch of the Caribbean's finest during their hour of need?
© 24hourcampfire