Home
Posted By: Barkoff I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
Saw a clip where that rat faced Bill Maher called Palin and Bachman MILFS, Morons I would like to %%$#.

If I were one of these gals husbands I would buy a ticket to LA, go to his show, stand up in the audience and make him apologize or hop up on the stage and break that big rat nose of his. Hell Palin has enough money for Todd Palin to do a little jail time, it would be worth it.
They're not???
Posted By: AKBoater Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
I couldn't handle it if my wife was in the spotlight catching criticism like that. Someone would die.
Posted By: 17ACKLEYBEE Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
bILL mAHER is such a piece of crap I can't believe anyone would tune him in. But then looking at some of the poster on here theres a reason and most of them emulate jOE bIDEN!
Posted By: gbp Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
HBO is the only one that carries him
turn it off and hit them in the pocket book
Posted By: levrluvr Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
Maher is an anti-American atheist piece of shiit. He and his friends are a who's who of those you'd want to strand on an island in the middle of a nuke testing site. Put the producers of his show on HBO with the bunch, then fire away.
Posted By: Barkoff Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
Originally Posted by gbp
HBO is the only one that carries him
turn it off and hit them in the pocket book

If I had hbo, I would consider doing so.
Posted By: yeselk Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
Bill Maher needs a sack party thrown in his honor!

:>)
Posted By: CCCC Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
Yes, malcontents like that are irritating, insulting and worse, and can bring out less than the best in our reactions. What hurts them most is to be ignored. Maher is sick - he hates himself and is full of guilt - and can only get his jollies by means that most other people cannot fathom. He has to be able to see himself create shock, irritation, anger, hate, etc. in others in order to know that he is alive and worth "something" even if repulsive. IMO: Leave him to his self-loathing and don't soil yourself dealing with his utterances..
Posted By: crossfireoops Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Saw a clip where that rat faced Bill Maher called Palin and Bachman MILFS, Morons I would like to %%$#.

If I were one of these gals husbands I would buy a ticket to LA, go to his show, stand up in the audience and make him apologize or hop up on the stage and break that big rat nose of his. Hell Palin has enough money for Todd Palin to do a little jail time, it would be worth it.

Who -HOOOO,

this from the idiot that was just warning eveybody about MY instability.

Hey,....Blowkoff,....clean up yer' act,...and stay on the same page of music for more than half a goddam day,awright?
Posted By: Big_Papa Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
Fuggg--emm I got a life to live and a family to love. I won't wast tiime on SH..T like that. I feel your anger but save it for the right time. Hay go have a good beer,think about hunting and fishing and how great your family is.

Clint
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
what they called Palin and Bachman was MILF, or "morons I'd love to FAIL"

Still, its damn nasty to say that on the air, and we all know what MILF really means.
If a Conservative commentator said that about any dhimmicrat female all hell would break out.
Posted By: EthanEdwards Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
what they called Palin and Bachman was MILF, or "morons I'd love to FAIL"

Still, its damn nasty to say that on the air, and we all know what MILF really means.
If a Conservative commentator said that about any dhimmicrat female all hell would break out.
No conservative commentator is gonna say that about Pelosi or Hilary because you're right, they do know what the common usage is and it just doesn't apply to any of the hairy-legged lesbos of the Left.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
thats cold, Ethan.............funny, yes, but cold:D
Posted By: oulufinn Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
I just hope whoever clobbers that prick doesn't use a gun.
Posted By: rosco1 Re: I Swear, I'd do it. - 04/21/10
does mahr still have Ted Nugent on his HBO show? He had Ted on all the time when he was more main stream.

I dont get HBO
© 24hourcampfire