Home
20 years ago yesterday in a fit of temporary insanity,my loving wife took my hand in marriage. Like most young couples, we were so broke we couldn't even pay attention. Today, our house is all most paid off, there's a couple serviceable cars in the driveway, both of which are paid for, my son (JustOneGunner) is headed for Pine Tech for gunsmithing this fall, and my daughter (25) is completing her freshman year of high school.

It's been a long and interesting ride, and why she stays with a mutt like me is beyond all comprehension. She's as pretty now as she was the first day I met her, and the spark most definitely burns bright to this very day. I am truly a blessed man to have such a wonderful lady in my life, and two kids I am immensely proud of. Life is truly good.
Congrats!

big Time!

Ingwe
Well congrats to you sir, and my condolences to the fine lady!
Congratulations to you and your bride.
Wonderful,accomplishment of which you both should be very proud.

Congratulations to the both of you.
T- she definitely deserves the condolences! Ha. Ha.
Wow, Brave Woman.........Congrats to both of ya. Les
your daughter 25 is finishing freshman year of HS???

man I thought I struggled in school.

jk, love folks that join me in makin typos

congrats on your anniversary, hell of an accomplishment
LMAO!! good one! Actually 25 is her number on her softball jersey. You really don't want to get me going about her softball abilities, so I won't start. (Played up to 16U Elite last year as a first year 14U eligilbe player, at the age of 13 had her fastball routinely clocked at 63 m.p.h. and once hit 65 m.p.h., only girl on her team to throw 5 different pitches-fast ball, curve ball, drop ball, change up, and screw ball, batted .597 last year at 16U) but like I said, don't get me started about 25.................
Congrats to you, condolences to yer Lady, and you ain't TOO proud of 25 are yuh??? grin
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
your daughter 25 is finishing freshman year of HS???

man I thought I struggled in school.

jk, love folks that join me in makin typos

congrats on your anniversary, hell of an accomplishment
Heck, 25 and in the 9th grade in Michigan would make her a Rhodes Scholar candidate! Hmmm......isn't that where LES hails from?
Congrats to you and your lady.Sounds like a nice life,and family. Lightman
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Congrats to you, condolences to yer Lady, and you ain't TOO proud of 25 are yuh??? grin
Yeppers, Momma definite deserves the condolences. I definitely married UP. As for 25, I definitely live vicariously through her. There's just something incredibly impressive about a chin high very inside 63 m.p.h. fastball.......
It takes two to make it go you must be a good man and she a better woman. Sounds like you have a great family the best to all of you.
© 24hourcampfire