Home
Posted By: 4xbear From "liberal" California - 05/10/10
Maybe not ALL Liberal after all. This on KFBK's afternoon news poll so far. Guess how I voted? Bear

What do you think of the nomination of U.S. Solicitor General Elena Kagan for The Supreme Court?

A great choice.
0.00 %

I'm lukewarm.

28.57 %

Against it for many reasons.

71.43 %

Must have been getting their agenda clobbered they have a new poll up now.
Posted By: 4xbear Re: From "liberal" California - 05/10/10
Originally Posted by 17ACKLEYBEE
Must have been getting their agenda clobbered they have a new poll up now.

Nope, Still there. So who wants to vote? grin Bear

http://www.kfbk.com/pages/KFBKAfternoonNews.html
Posted By: Plinker Re: From "liberal" California - 05/10/10
Now 81% against.

Too bad our representative government is deaf as a rock.
Posted By: 4xbear Re: From "liberal" California - 05/10/10
Our Representative government isn't and seems less useful than a rock! Bear
Posted By: AlaskaFE Re: From "liberal" California - 05/11/10
82.46% against now. Something tells me there might be something else going on here. Those numbers are waaaay out of whack for Kalifornia.
O'Bammy doesn't care what the polls say...........

MM
Posted By: Plinker Re: From "liberal" California - 05/11/10
Originally Posted by AlaskaFE
82.46% against now. Something tells me there might be something else going on here. Those numbers are waaaay out of whack for Kalifornia.

Not really.
I think they're spot on. The audience is likely right of center. If KPFK or were to conduct the poll it would swing the other way.
Posted By: 4xbear Re: From "liberal" California - 05/11/10
Well, Here is where it finished...not bad for California. Bear

What do you think of the nomination of U.S. Solicitor General Elena Kagan for The Supreme Court?
A great choice.

3.75 %
I'm lukewarm.

11.25 %

85.00 %
Almost 86% thumbs down.
There are more Conservatives in California than in any other state. Problem is there are many more Liberals in California than in any other state. Now why do you think that is?

I say quit bitchin about the SCOTUS nominee. Whomever BHO sends up won't be to our liking and he will be confirmed. So get over it and get on to more important things.
Posted By: Redneck Re: From "liberal" California - 05/11/10
Originally Posted by 4xbear
Maybe not ALL Liberal after all. This on KFBK's afternoon news poll so far. Guess how I voted? Bear

A great choice.
0.00 %

I'm lukewarm.

28.57 %

71.43 %

...and the poll's worth didley squat..

She'll get confirmed.. They'll ram her through like the Messiah Medical Plan.. She's just like P-BO.. A complete unknown - therefore nothing can be used against her..

Besides, when did the politicians lately listen to constituents?? This nominee's a near-lock..
© 24hourcampfire