Home
Posted By: captzapp Missouri child kidnapper dead - 07/08/10
Just came across the news that a Paul Smith, from Hawk Point, MO. Took his own life as police were closing in on him. They wanted to talk to him about the kidnapping of a Louisiana, Mo. 4yr old. The little girl was found yesterday, totaly unharmed, in a car wash in Fenton, Mo. WIN WIN all the way around in my book.
Scratch one knapper.
I am very happy that the little girl was found and is ok. I am also happy we do not have to pay to keep that POS in prison. Definitly a win win.
"MS kidnapper dead" I can hang with that.
I heard that on the radio. That is great news. The son of bitch should have suffered more but leaving his brains on the porch was a good 2nd.

Dink
Posted By: eh76 Re: Missouri child kidnapper dead - 07/08/10
yep.....
Works for me!
Bonus.
Sounds like a win win situation.

Originally Posted by UtahLefty
"MS kidnapper dead" I can hang with that.

You mean MO? Don't give us that piece of crap we got our own. smirk
I can live with that , time and taxpayer money saved
I stand corrected!
News just reported that kidnapper is still alive in critical condition....chit.

Dink
Bootheel CPR should fix 'em right up. What a blessing that the little one is ok. Pretty rare for that to happen, I'd think.
them perverts lived about 15 miles from my parents farm.

pervert couldn't even kill himself right
This thread started out so good and happy.

WTF?

Posted By: okok Re: Missouri child kidnapper dead - 07/08/10
Prayers NOT sent.
Originally Posted by DINK

Dink

Maybe a little Euthanasia is in order, stat!

JD338
I love "feel good" stories like that.....thanks for making my night!! cool
Sweet... I heard about them finding the girl alive and well but didn't know about the latest development re: the kidnapper.

Good news indeed..
Am thinking they want him alive, as this likely wasn't his first go-round.

For that, alone, have him come to JUST long enough.
I'm glad the little girl was found OK. Hope the bastard kidnapper dies on the heels of a full confession and I'm glad that he didn't pull that chicken chit act of taking a bunch of people with him when he tried to punch his own ticket.
Originally Posted by JD338
Originally Posted by DINK

Dink

Maybe a little Euthanasia is in order, stat!

JD338

good time to try out that upcoming health care rationing. smile
Good grief, now we will spend millions keeping this thing alive and with half his brains scattered on the porch, it's doubtful that he will remember any other murders or at least he can claim the injury erased his memory.

I'm sure that's what his lawyer will tell him to say.

According this report the miserable Sumbitch is dead:

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/4-year-old-girl-taken-from-front-yard-97826599.html
WHY do we continue to let these people breath the same air? Seems he was released from prison 2 weeks ago for sodomizing a 10 yr. old girl??? At a minimum, they need their nuts removed prior to being released. IMO ANYBODY that could do such harm to a child should be immediately smoked post conviction...
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
At a minimum, they need their nuts removed prior to being released.

Doesn't make any difference. The ex-wife worked with sex offenders in a prison setting for a while. Said that research and interviews with them showed that neither chemical nor physical castration had any effect on their drive nor their ability to prey on victims, esp. kids. If they were castrated, they'd simply find other, sicker, ways to get their intended results.

There was/is no rehabilitation program or option, no castration capability, no remedial action available, save one...

IMO ANYBODY that could do such harm to a child should be immediately smoked post conviction...

Yep. That is the ONLY cure or rehabilitation option.
Posted By: RWE Re: Missouri child kidnapper dead - 07/08/10
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Said that research and interviews with them showed that neither chemical nor physical castration had any effect on their drive nor their ability to prey on victims, esp. kids. If they were castrated, they'd simply find other, sicker, ways to get their intended results.

Some become politicians....

Originally Posted by VAnimrod

There was/is no rehabilitation program or option, no castration capability, no remedial action available, save one...

IMO ANYBODY that could do such harm to a child should be immediately smoked post conviction...

Yep. That is the ONLY cure or rehabilitation option.

Same for politicians?

Anyway, glad this POS admitted he had a problem and took the viable solution....
So,......is he DEAD ?
If so,.........GOOD !

GTC
The news now reporting that the kidnapper is dead..

Dink
He is MORTE.
Smith Dead

Some additional info on this. I live just across the river and have been to Louisiana, MO on numerous occasions (I hunt deer just across the river). The AMBER Alert went out immediately, with a decent description of the suspect and his vehicle (dark 4dr sedan, missing hubcaps and noisy/no muffler). I don't know how he got 70 miles south to St Louis without being spotted ... guess he knew all the back roads.

As detectives approached, he was in the process of painting his dark car silver. He had already replaced the hubcaps. The LEO's didn't get a chance to say anything before he capped himself.

NOW THAT's A HAPPY ENDING! grin
this area is getting worse and worse by the day.
© 24hourcampfire