Home
Here's one of ours. Pretty scrawny bull but guess it will do.

[Linked Image]

Something strange here as when using FF, I can't display any Photobucket images nor can I see them on my page but when I use IE, everything is like it's supposed to be.

Any ideas as what to do in order to fix it?
Wayne Van Zwoll [bleep] it up....

Our tags look like counter checks. So long as the horns aren't too big some of them maxis with wings would suffice.
most of mine look like this... pass the crackers...

[Linked Image]
page 64

sorry cant figure how to link to the correct page because it is a pdf document.
Front of the actual license part. All the "tags" are arranged around the outside of this part. Back has a spot for a federal waterfowl stamp to be stuck and...all total the whole deal winds up being about 4" x 11". You can see it has 2 tags at the bottom still attached.

I also get a little "coupon" type book for MLD permits which are managed lang permits that I fill out one side and attach the other to the deer. At the end of the year I send in my book. In TX if you write a management plan for your property or get a biologist to do it for you (either private or a biologist for the state) you can pretty much get more tags (especially does) than you normally can fill, which is great.

On a general license you get
1 - Red Drum tag (redfish)
3 - Rio Grande Turkey tags
1 - Eastern Wild Turkey/Rio Grande Turkey tag
1 - Mule Deer buck or antlerless tag
1 - Mule Deer antlerless tag
2 - Whitetail Deer antlerless tag
3 - Whitetail Deer buck/antlerless tag

[Linked Image]

Back of the actual license part. Log where you killed what type of deer by county because you get more tags in the general license that you can use in some counties.

[Linked Image]

Back of actual tag, fill out name/county where killed and mark/tear/cut the date codes around the corner.

[Linked Image]
Actually I was referring to auto license plates. Should have worded it a little better.
There's a bunch but the one I have is like this. Cowboy, oil derreck, and the space shuttle on it.

You threw me with "tag". Tags are for hunting licenses. The thing on the back of the car is a "plate". The tag that used to go on the plate is now located on the inside of the windshield just above the inspection sticker so it's harder to steal.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Actually I was referring to auto license plates. Should have worded it a little better.

Which one?
About 50 different plates are on display at the DMV office.

This is what you get without paying extra.
The 1B tells which county, each couonty will be different.

[Linked Image]
Let's go back to hunting tags, that was more interesting. I'll see if I can somehow post NY's.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[img]http://www.dps.state.mn.us/dvs/PlBrochure/Plates/DLP/OriginalDeer.jpg[/img]

Originally Posted by RS308MX
Let's go back to hunting tags, that was more interesting. I'll see if I can somehow post NY's.

Yeah, do 'em both. They have always been known as "license tags" in my part of the world but names of things change from one local to another.

What state says Live Free or Die? I like the idea.

O, all this tag stuff. We used to play "tag" also.
Originally Posted by NathanL
There's a bunch but the one I have is like this. Cowboy, oil derreck, and the space shuttle on it.

You threw me with "tag". Tags are for hunting licenses. The thing on the back of the car is a "plate". The tag that used to go on the plate is now located on the inside of the windshield just above the inspection sticker so it's harder to steal.

[Linked Image]

Now they gotta take the windshield with it, huh?
Never knew we have some many different plates in minnesota.There are at least 10 more than what I put up.

dmv site
[Linked Image]

Actually the text says "Live Free or Die"!!!!!
Yes these are all actual tags. TX will pretty much put anything on a plate for money. This is about 10% of the ones listed.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The "Lance Armstrong" plate.
[Linked Image]

Heh Heh...

Here's a popular one.....

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Originally Posted by NathanL

[Linked Image]

Now they gotta take the windshield with it, huh?

At that point I think they just take the whole vehicle.
I would have thought 'scony would have had beer on theirs. laugh
Originally Posted by fluffy
I would have thought 'scony would have had beer on theirs. laugh

Beer is not endangered in Wisconsin. <grin>

And, actually, now there's a new plate with a badger rather than a wolf for the endangered species plate.

No shortage of wolves in Wisconsin....

You can thank or blame Florida for the specialty license craze. They started it with the Challenger in 1987 and had a dozen before the rest of the states figured out there was money to be made giving people a choice.

I've had about 10 different ones and I think we're up to around 120 plates.

I think Tennessee has the second most.
© 24hourcampfire