Home
Watched Fox yesterday and Shepard Smith and the on scene reporter seemed to think some pieces are missing from the story and indicated there may be more to it.

Watched an interview with the wife and family of the man killed on TODAY and felt really bad for them.

According to them, little or nothing is being done to recover the man's body. They stated that Mexican authorities have expressed doubt about her story.

I really can't understand why we haven't been given permission to search for the body and why the Mexican Government has not been searching for it as well.

Both sad and strange.
the simple answer is that it probably was not 'pirates' that shot the husband, it was Mexican Federal Police.................
that was my guess as well. They were "illegally" in mexico on Jet Skis. When the mexicans showed up they started speeding towards the US. I agree it was the Federales.
Federales or Pirates, what's the difference?
wouldn't the federales be called more correctly "privateers?"
Long past time for a serious game of Cowboys and mexicans.
...maybe a drug deal gone bad...??? confused
Originally Posted by RickyD

Long past due!!!
I'm more suspicious of the wife....
I saw the wife on Fox this morning. The story that she turned around to try to get her husbands body on her craft (which wasn't a "jet ski" BTW), and the mexicans in a boat came up, pointed guns at her and then just went away doesn't sound right.
I hope it's true, but have some doubt.
The real answer was on the news this morning mexico says its a hoax. Wonder if we could hoax them a few times.
mexico says it's a hoax? Like I would believe a mexican offical?
Originally Posted by RickyD

Amen. Where is Lew Wetzel when you need him?
Mexican goobermint is learning from the LIC.
Supposedly there is an eyewitness to the mexicans chasing and shooting at her .
I saw that interview with Sheppard Smith "expressing doubt." What a crock. He was passing off rumors and inneuendo as fact. The best he had was "doesnt pass the smell test." I expected more from FOX.
© 24hourcampfire